Part 45

Priya was still in shock when she gets a call from the unknown number who sent the private video of Vidya. 

And she immediately attend the call.

"Hello, who is this?" She asked in a shaky voice.

"So, Mrs. Priya. Do you want to see your sister?" The man asked casually.

"Yes. What happened to her? Where is vidya?" she asked in terror.

"You wanna meet her alive or dead?" He asked in a dangerously calm tone.

Priya took a pause on processing what he had just said. "Alive or dead? What have you done to her? Who are you? Please don't do anything to her" She pleaded.

"If you want to see her alive, without wasting my time you can come to my location. If you dare to inform anyone, you won't even see her corpse. I thought she deserves a last good bye" he smirked wickedly.

"Just tell me clearly how much money do you need" priya stuttered.

"Money" he  laughs evilly. "Not money, I need something else"

"What do you want? Just tell me" she asked impatiently.

"I want the official marriage contract of yours" he stated and Her eyes momentarily widened.

"I didn't understand" she asked stammering.

"Yes! You heard me right. Bring the official Agreement papers of your marriage. Don't make me repeat" he said cunningly.

"What are you going to do with it" she questioned in disbelief because she don't know who he is and what he is upto.

"Come and meet me. You will get all the answers today. If you inform anyone regarding this, you will have to face the consequences. My man is waiting for you outside the mansion in a black lexus. Your sister needs medical assistance i guess. So hurry" he said in a dark voice.

"What? What happened to her?" Priya started to panic. He didn't gave her enough time to think.

Priya started searching for her contract papers in vijay's wardrobe, cupboard and files but couldn't find it. Finally she remembered him storing all his original documents in fireproof lockbox. She enter the code and opened it easily as she already opened it once to take his passport.

She rushed out of the mansion, shocked and scared. She didn't dare to reply the security When he asked her where she's going. She was searching for the car but couldn't find it. Within seconds a black lexus came and stopped infront of her.

With shaking hands, she opened the door to a man sitting all dressed up in black. She gulped nervously and sat next to him. He Covered her eyes with a black cloth till she reach the destination.

The car stopped in front of an Isolated flat and he removed the cloth tied on her eyes. As soon as She got out from the car, two men followed her from behind and the Guards surrounding the flat scares her more.

Priya nervously step inside the cold flat. She is already shivering due to fear.
Vidya is in danger I need to save her she chanted in her mind repeatedly. As soon as she entered into the dark flat, the door was locked from outside.

It was really dark and she was scared of darkness. She felt someone's presence behind her.

"Priya Priya priya.. welcome back to my life" A familiar voice whispered in her ears and she jumped in fear.

"N-navdeep is it you" she stuttered in panic.

He had that vibe about him which scares anyone. His smirk grew sinister as he found his prey.

When he walked closer to her, she had she has tears glistening in her eyes.

"Wow.. what a beautiful tear.. it's suits you the best. I will assure you that forever you will have these" He said in a venomous tone and priya stood there in shock.

"I thought you forgot me. I'm glad you still remember me" Her eyes held terror and absolute fear in them.

"Where is my sister? Why are you ruining her life? You kidnapped her? Why?" She asked him while shaking in fear.

"She'll have to pay for her sister's mistakes. What do you think it's easy for me? It took some real effort. And you should thank your lovely sister on my behalf. She told me everything about your happy married life. Literally everything. Thirty days of love bombing and now she's under my feet. Why don't you learn something from your sister" he smirked darkly.

"You are disgusting. Just tell me where my she is" she shouted and his eyes glowing at rage at her words.

He gripped her shoulders tightly and pinned her against the wall in a loud thud and his eyes started roaming around her body.

"Don't touch me" she gritted trying to move away from him. He tried to grab her but she back away and slapped him hard.

"Bitch! How dare you! Do you know who you just slapped?" He growled and slapped her hard. And she fell on the floor with a thud that caused her lips to start bleeding.

"Seems like you still need to learn some manners" He took a step forward and she took a step back, tears rolled down her eyes in fear.

"Don't worry I'm not going to touch you.. this flesh to flesh thing.. I'm not interested in this anymore.. Not after you became someone's whore for an year. jo bhi pyaar tha sab nafrat mein badal gaya." He clutched her hair and yelled at her face.

"What would you do if i tell you where she is? You think you can save her from me; from Navdeep khurana, huh? You can't save anyone from me if i want to destroy them" he seethed harshly. Priya was frozen for a minute, a feeling of horror, panic and disbelief all rolled into one.

"Do you know exactly where vijay is at this very moment? let me show you" He show her a clip of vijay who is in a car. She was still in shock and was looking at him with wide eyes.

"Do you know who is driving the car. If you dare to inform anything to vijay, you are going to be his ruin. His life is at stake because of you. Road accidents are common now a days so don't blame me" he said with venom in his voice.

"No no please don't this" she begged falling on his knees and he laughed evilly.

"Just tell me, What do you want from me?" She harshly asked getting up from the floor, wiping the blood off her lips.

"Let's make it simple for both of us. Now i will tell you what you have to do. You will do what i say. You have to complete certain tasks. That won't be much difficult for you i promise"  Navdeep smirked casually.

"Here are your tasks,

1)Tell vijay that YOU. LOVE. ME.

2)The world should know about the truth of your contact marriage and divorce him. A reporter is waiting for your interview and You will do what i say.

3)No one should get to know that i forced you to do this"  He said with a sinister smirk.

"No please, why are you doing this" she burst out into tears.

"I know It's not at all a big deal for you. As Vijay will throw you out once the contract was over but i don't want things to end simply like that. I want to see some spicy stuff. So show time on"

Priya was terrified. Her mind was stop working and she don't know what to do at this point.

"Do what i say or else you know what i can do to the one you love so much. Your sisters video along with her lifeless body will be on tomorrow's headlines. You whole family will pay the price.
bohut sati Savitri ban rahi thi naa uss din mujh pe haat utha ke.. and you happily married vijay for his money. Now he will destroy you with his own hands" he threatened her.

Her breath increased and all her courage crumbled on floor.

"I neither let you live nor die but make you meet death every moment. I want you to be emotionally destroyed" he said it like a borderline psychopath.