Part 41

Next day Vijay had a quick breakfast and went to office.

Priya was aware that something was off with her these days. She was completely shocked and nervous at the thought of being pregnant running through her mind.

She was so confused whether to share it vijay or not as she's hell scared on how he's going to react. A lot of questions running in her mind.

"what if I'm pregnant? What if i tell him that i forget to take the pills? What if he hates me? What will happen after our first anniversary?" So many questions eating up her mind. At last she decides to talk to him once he gets home.

Vijay took a deep breath all tired by back to back meetings. Priya was waiting for him to come home but he's running late.

Finally he cracked the deal which is crucial for him. After a tiring office time, he returned home fully drained out.

It was quite late when vijay has reached home.

"Is everything alright?" she asked with confusion lacing his features.

"I'm hell exhausted" he said closing his eyes. He had just finished up a long day of meetings..

Priya couldn't open up to vijay as already he has been putting himself under too much pressure regarding his business and she don't want to add another stress to him unnecessarily.

"Come, you need to rest" she lead him to the bedroom. She then left the bed and went towards the bathroom to get freshen up.

Throwing himself on the bed, he tried to get some sleep. He couldn't sleep as his headache was killing him. Priya came back to see him still tossing and turning in bed.

"Are you okay?" She whispered when he tossed over again.

"I can't sleep. I have a terrible headache" he mumbled.

"I think, a head massage will feel good. Lay down on my lap" she said as she sit beside him on the bed.

He placed his head on her lap while she look down at him with a smile. She ran her fingers into his hair softly and began to massage his scalp and temples. Soon he closed his eyes feeling relaxed.

"Your hands do wonders. Thank you for this" he muttered half asleep.

And he felt so good that he slept on her lap. Staring down at him, she placed a kiss on his forehead.

Next morning priya woke up to find herself sleeping on Vijay's chest, listening to his heartbeat. His arms were her real home. She always felt secure in his arms.

Priya slowly tried to get up without disturbing Vijay. She tried to get up only to be pulled back by vijay.

"Sleep for some more time" he said pulling her by waist and making her lay in the bed.

How are you feeling now?" She asked caressing his face.

"I'm fine" he said as he wrapped his arms around her. She buried her face more into his chest.

Do you have a busy schedule today? She mumbled softly, still hugging him.

"Why baby? Anything important" He asks softly.

"Nothing. It's just that I'm feeling bored without you. Everything feels so weird" she whispered hiding her underlying emotions.

"bored or missing me" He winked with a teasing smile.

"I don't know" she stuttered and he chuckled placing a kiss on her hair.

"Of course you will feel bored. I told you to go out often and do something for yourself but you are not even ready to step out of the mansion without me" he grumbled and she pouted.