Part 43

Priya's POV

Baby you came at such a terrible time. What will i do now. I wanted to ask him so many questions but couldn't find a single word uttering from my mouth. I don't know whether i have any rights to question him on anything. I couldn't believe my ears and his words.

He clearly wants this relationship to end. No matter how much i love him and wants him, i can never be good enough for him.

He told me that i can expect everything in this relationship, except love. He was very clear from the beginning that he can never love me. But I can't help it. I was already in love with him. He was always very clear about his intentions but it was me who love him so much.

Everything felt so right when he's with me. I cannot think a life without him. It makes my heart wanna stop beating. I love him to the point of giving everything he wants. Even if he couldn't ask for it.

Priya stood in the balcony looking at the moon with various thoughts wandering in her mind.

Vijay was waiting for priya in the bedroom. It was past midnight so he went in search of her. Relief washed over him when he found her in the balcony. She was in deep thoughts looking at the stars. She had an dazed expression on her face and tears in her eyes. He knew that she is hurt and so much in her mind but she will never question him. He cursed himself for hurting her.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, snapping her out of the thoughts and moved closer to her.

Her eyes met him and there is so much hurt in them. It hurts him to see her in tears. Her tears are his weakness.

"Not feeling sleepy" she said plainly trying to act normal.

But I'm feeling sleepy. It's already late so you should sleep. come inside. He grabbed her hand and forcibly drag her to their room.

"Sleep now" he said as he turned the lights off. Priya lied down on the corner of the bed with her back facing vijay while he lied on the another side of the bed.

Silent tears started soaking the pillow beneath her as she was sobbing silently.

Soon she felt Vijay's breath fanning her neck. he pulled her close to his chest hugging her tightly. He held her chin and made her look up.

She looked at him with tears pooling her eyes, her face is red and she choked back sobs as her lips wobbling. His heart crumbles as he look at her. He took her lips and started kissing her passionately, hovering on top of her and soon she started responding. He deepened the kiss and started removing their clothes.

After an intense love making, Vijay gathered her in his arms and held her tight. The place where she felt most secure. His presence provides some unknown security to her.

"Priya" he called her name while caressing her hair on her naked back softly. She just hummed and didn't open her eyes.

"I... I didn't do anything wrong.... Sana... She got drunk..... and not feeling well... She can't drive so i just tried to help her" he said hesitantly and priya was quiet as her insecurities grew more and more each passing day.

Do you wanna ask me anything? He asked.

Tears welled up in her eyes as there is so much to ask but she couldn't and probably she will never question him.

"No.. nothing like that" she whispered. Her inner self keep telling her that something very bad is going to happen and she's going to lose everything. She's going to lose vijay.

"Nothing to ask? Really baby, then why are you crying" he asked again, knowing there's so much going on in her head.

"No I'm not crying" she stuttered.

"Listen to me now..! I have something to tell you" he told her.

And she nodded her head against his chest.

"Hmm.. I'm sorry" he was reluctant to start.

I'm sorry for what I've said. I don't mean it" he said to her.

she felt like her heart was stomped repeatedly as she replayed his words.

"Do you regret marrying me?" she asked, Her voice cracked. There is no much pain in her voice.

"No i don't.. I don't.. not even for a moment" he replied instantly and she broke down crying in his arms. She was totally broken and he hates himself for hurting her.

"Bas baby I'm sorry.. now stop crying" he said as he wiped her tears.

"I didn't mean any of that. I shouldn't have said those words. I was just angry. Trust me.. I would never do anything that ll hurt you" he said stroking her hair. She barely spoke as she just couldn't stop her tears.

If you start crying again, I don't thing I ll ever stop" he said huskily as he flipped her and made her lay on top of him. She choked her tears.

Everything is going to be okay. I promise" He mumbled as he entwined his fingers with hers and kissed her knuckle.

And she was quiet with a layer if tears.
The weird thing is she feel so secured whenever they made love, for her it feels like they belong to each other, he belongs to her.

His deep eyes never failed to express his unsaid words and unexpressed emotions. There's no one in the world who could make her feel like he did.

"Overthinking is not good for you. don't think too much. Now sleep. Good night." he mumbled as he pecked on her forehead. In no time she dozed off with his arms protectively wrapped around her.

Getting up in morning, Priya decides to prepare breakfast. Meanwhile Sana is all fit and fine, ordering her staff over phone, the list of things to be packed for the business trip. After priya was done making breakfast she went upstairs hurriedly to pack Vijay's bags when Sana stopped her..

Hey Priya, did you pack your bags? She asked.

"My bags" priya asked doubtfully, trying to force a smile

"Yes your bags. Let's not forget you are going back to your home in two weeks. Get your stuff packed up to so that you don't need to rush when we're back" sana said with a smirk while Priya's heart beating vigorously and her face paled..

"We will sort the issues between us. You don't need to interrupt" priya told her.

"Don't fool me around. You think i dont understand what you are up to. I knew it from the start something is off with this marriage. You are just a slut, chosen to warm his bed for an year" sana gritted her teeth and

"I'm not a slut. He's my husband" priya was at the verge of breaking down.

"I heard that he pay you to be with him then how come he's your husband. on which means? she shouted at her.
Tumhe kya laga, you think I will tolerate a low life like you with my Vijay. You know something do u think you're worthy of vijay in anyway? Do you have any idea the power Status standard are important to vijay. You belongs to a different world and he belongs with someone else and he should be with someone who has the same social status as himself.

Why do you always have to meddle in our personal life. To be honest i don't have any problem if he married you someday" priya retorted.

But priya was aware that she couldn't see him with anyone she might die of pain if it happened.

"You are the only person who interfere between us. We were perfect together.
The truth is you are a mere employee in his office who can never meet his standard of living. You manipulated his dad and got married to him. Such a bitch" Sana smirked at her evilly.

'If you have anything to talk to me, Better talk to me infront of my husband"  priya managed to say it without tears.

"Oh no, I have a surprise waiting for you. As you have done a great deed by separating us for an year. You deserve it. Remember my words, Vijay will throw you out of his life like a piece of garbage very soon" Sana smirked and Priya was silent. She was broken and humiliated but didn't dare to reply her.