Part-28

Vijay's P.O.V

I'm so Occupied today is a special day. The 40th Anniversery of our corporation and also dad is getting retired so a grand party has been organised.

All the employees, business associates, potential clients, board members and stakeholders are invited.

I don't even get time to buy a dress for priya so i instructed my PA to get a nice dress for her.

Priya's P.O.V

I was home and was confused with what to wear. Yesterday vijay told me that he will take me to shopping but he was so busy that he forget it.

He called and informed me that he will reach the party venue directly as he will be late owing to the party preparations and the driver is coming to pick me.

It's was 5 o clock in the evening, much to my surprise our driver came and gave me a parcel. I opened it to find a pair of dress Vijay had brought for me.

It was a lavender color dress, it was cute and fits me the best . I put on some light make up and was ready to go as it is already six.

The car came to a halt when we reached the venue. Suddenly the spot light Fall on me as i heard music blooming, and lights were flashing. A splendid buffet was laid out along a thirty foot table with cocktails and mocktails.

Author's P.O.V

As priya enters everyone starts looking at her with wide eyes and mouth open. She was looking like a fairy.

She was searching for vijay and find him glued to sana while he is talking to some businessman.

The moment his eyes fell on her, his heart skipped a beat. She was looking like a pretty little angel, doing weird things to his heart.

Hii.. You are Vijay sir's wife right" asked someone.. "Yes" she replied. Every step she took towards him raised his heart beat. How could she manage to look beautiful in every dress she wear he thought.

She looked breathtakingly beautiful.. Beyond words and he was completely enchanted by her..

She raised her eyebrows at him and her lips turned into a beautiful smile.. His heart just melted right there and a sigh escaped his lips.

His partner who was talking with his started drooling over her "Omg is this priya.. You are looking gorgeous... like woww"  his eyes shamelessly strolled on her which annoyed him further.

Priya's Outfit