Part 32

Warning:
Mature Content:

Next two chapters will be for mature readers. Others can kindly skip these two chapters.
Thank you🤗

When I turned to leave, Priya hugged me from back.

I closed my eyes and stood there for a moment feeling her warmth. soon i tried to unwrap her hands from me.

"mat jao.. Yehi raho.. I need to talk" she whispered resting her head on my back.

I know what she's about to talk but i don't want to.

"Right now i wanna sleep.. We can talk tomorrow.. Chodo mujhe" I said trying to remove her hold on me.

"Jab tak aap mujhe maaf nahi karoge, I will not leave you.. main bhi dekhta hu, aakhir kab tak mujhse gussa rahogi" (I ll not leave you till you forgive me.. Let me see how long you ll stay grumpy)

"Just look at the damn time.. It's already 1 o clock.. Kal office bhi jana hai.. I have an important meeting to attend"

"How rude! I thought you will not shout at me on my birthday.. Aap itna gussa hu mujse" she said with a hitch in her voice.

"Priya listen.. mein gussa nahi hu, i was simply disturbed. Bas isiliye"

Author's P.O.V:

Priya felt a rush of emotions and she had an urge to confess whatever in her mind.

"Stop pushing me away. I can't take this anymore. I missed you so much. I've missed holding you.. I don't want to sleep away from you" she mumbled hugging him tightly and his eyes softening.

"I just don't want to make you uncomfortable.. That's why" he said in a low tone.

"who told you that I'm uncomfortable. Maine aisa kab kaha?" she asked.

Words are not needed to understand this. Did you forget? you were thinking so low about me that You just wanna get rid off me and go home. You're not even ready to ask me for an explanation.

"I'm soorry.. Aise baat nahi hai.. I was so pissed off on that day.. I was never like this before.. pata nahi mujhe kya ho gaya tha..
I was so hurt whenever Sana hold your hand, touching you.. You can ask her to come with you without holding you hand..

He was startled at her confession "Pagal, she is my friend"

"chipakne ka bas mauka chahiye tha apka so called friend ko.. Party mein bhi aap mujhe akele chodkar uske saat chali gayi" she whinned. (your friend just need a chance to stick around you. Even in party you left me alone to be with her)

"Umm.. Arrey yeh kab hua.. Tumhe kahi jalne ki smell nahi aa rhi" he chirped teasingly. (hey.. When did it happen? Hmm.. do u smell something burning).

She slowly broke her hug from behind and came in front of him they had an intense eyelock she slowly wrapped his arms around his neck and he was so lost in her. Jab koi ladki aapki itne paas aati hai toh mujhe bilkul bhi accha nahi lagta"

"Are you jealous?" He asked as his eyes twinkling with humour.

"Main aur jealous.. Impossible.. I'm just angry" she retorted and a chuckle escaped his lips.

"Tujhe pata hai, tu poori duniya mein ek ki piece hai.. Ajeeb ho tum" he smiled adorably looking at her antics. (you know what? You are one single piece in this whole world. so weird)

 so weird)

Dekh.. Kuch bhi karlo baby.. you will be sleeping alone, atleast for a month.. Mere paas aane ki sochna bhi mat.. Waise bhi Ghar jane ka bohut shauk hai na tumhe.. Kya kaha tune "mujhe abhi ghar jana hai.. Mujhe daadi ke paas jana hai" he mimicked her.. (don't ever think of coming to me.. By the way u are so interested in going back to your home? What did you say? I want to go home, i have to go back to grandma.. bla bla bla)

She gulped, staring up at vijay with a layer of tears forming in her eyes.

"ab aise aanke phaad ke kya dekh rahe ho.. Kya hua? Bura laga baby ko.. Ye sab pehle sochna chahiye tha" he said faking anger.

"mushkil hai.. par aapko manana padega.. She gazed into his eyes.. Mere pati aise kaise naraz reh sakta hai mere se"

"Priyaa, apne height ko dekh kar baat kia kar.. It's not your cup of tea.. Kaise manaogi, batao" he asks raising a brow.

"Aap ek bar try tho karlo, agar kuch na hua tho phir mujhe bolna" She winked at him.

"Done checking me out? Tumse nahi hoga baby.. Should i ....." Before vijay complete his sentence Her lips smashes with him Completely cutting him off.

She looked at him, then his lips. She don't know what made her do that but yeah she did it.

He was taken aback by her sudden move. He wasn't sure what was real and what was not. He's still processing what's happening before he find himself unexpectedly responding.

 He's still processing what's happening before he find himself unexpectedly responding

During the kiss Priya was sure she wants him. He was the man she wanted to spend her life with.

It was a gentle kiss lasted for a minute or two. They pulled away panting. He took a glance at her face and they had an eyelock.
"wo I.. I'm sorry" Priya stumbled at her words not knowing what to say.

His eyes were piercing into the depth of her soul with desire. In a swift moment he grabbed her waist and took her lips in his started kissing again. She kissed him back instantly.

The spark between them took new intensity as he couldn't stop himself with a kiss.. His hands started roaming around her curves and priya heart thundering as for the first time in her life, she was being touched by a man. He lifted her up and slams her to the bed, and his kiss turned into a hungry, passionate one. Her hands moved from his face to his collar, down to his shirt.

"Priya i need you, but do you want this? He asks breathlessly, with his piercing gaze luring into her soul. we won't do this if you are not ready" he pant as he look into her eyes. His eyes meet hers and he can see she want him. He really don't want to force a intimate relationship with her.

"I want to be your wife in everyway" her heart shouted inside her. But she just nods her head in yes.

"there is no hurry.. We can take it slow.. I will wait till you are ok with it.. Are you sure you want this? He asks again?

She get lost in his blazing eyes and she placed her lips on his into a passionate kiss in return and he lost all the control left in him. He closed his eyes feeling the softness of her lips..