Part 58

Priya was crying all night. In the morning she was devastated when her stepmom found out her pregnancy scan report and some morphed photographs of her and Navdeep which she kept hidden.

Vijay couldn't sleep a wink that night. He was worried thinking about Priya as she was already sick and on top of that she's pregnant. Though he's still furious at her, he wanted to meet her and make sure she's fine.

Vijay quickly got up and get ready for his office. On the way to office, he stopped the car infront of Priya's house. As he walked towards the door, he saw the door was open. He stayed completely still hearing the shouting and screaming of Vaani.

Crumpling the pregnancy report in one hand  and some photographs in other hand, her stepmom's was shouting at Priya. She threw the Photographs on priya's face and they scattered all around the floor.

"What are you doing with your sister's fiance. Did you spend the night with him? He got you pregnant? How disgraceful! You spoiled your sister's life. Who is the father of that thing you're carrying. You bring disgrace to our family. I ll burn you alive if you didn't get rid of this shit" her step mom was shouting at the top of her lungs.

Priya's heart smashed into pieces at the words of her stepmom because she was scared what if Vijay think the same about her. Vijay felt so bad that he left her in this house as Priya look really worn out. At that moment he decided that take her back to mansion, No matter what he will never let her stay in his house, ever again. 

Vijay was furious at Vaani but he expect Priya to retort. He forced himself to ignore the words of her stepmom and walked into the house. Priya was shocked to see Vijay. Her stepmom's mouth instantly shut the moment she saw Vijay as she knew him well enough.

"Priya, come let's go home" he told her but she looked at him horrified. Vijay took one of those photos from the floor and froze. Priya was apparently locked lip with navdeep in that photo. It was morphed but it looked so authentic.

Priya strongly believed that if Vijay saw those photographs, he will hate her and never trust her again. The moment Vijay saw those photos Priya wanted to disappear from there. She was so tired of everything, she quickly moved towards her room and locked herself.

Vijay's POV

I trusted her so much that I was very sure that they are morphed photographs. I knew that Priya will never let anyone touch her. But Why can't she just deny it.

I glanced down at priya who has a pained look on her face. It fucking hurts to see her like this. She was silent and didn't replied anything. She refused to met my eyes. Fuck the world, only her word matters to me. When will she gonna understand this.

Instead of Behaving like a little kid throwing a tantrum and locking herself into her room, I want her to face the situation and answer her stepmom. But no she still hold on to her so called attitude. NO WORDS ONLY TEARS.

But today she looks miserable. Looking at her face, I could tell she was mentally exhausted. what scared me the most was her eyes. Her eyes felt lifeless. They are void of any life. It's like she is fed up with her life and give up everything.
She closes her eyes in defeat and moved towards her room.

At that moment I promised something in my mind, I have to do something with that fucker. I've waited long enough for her to open up about him but it's high time now. I've to end this. I can't see my priya suffer more.

Author's POV

The moment Priya missed from his eyes,  he felt bad. As he turned to move towards her room, her stepmom stopped him.

"Since your contract is over it's seems she got someone new to spend night's with. She's spoiling my daughter's life" Vaani told him.

"Shut up! Not a word against my wife. Put your tongue under control. Don't you dare raise a finger on my blood again. She's still my wife. She is pregnant with my child. How dare you call my baby a disgrace.. aur aap ki aukat kya hai. Abhi bol diya.. aage galti se bhi Priya ke baare mein aisa mat bolna.. bardaasht nhi karunga mai" he shot back at her step mom and she was speechless.

Vijay got tensed and moved towards Priya's room.. He opened the door but it was locked inside.

"Priya.. Priya.. he called but no response"

"Priya.. open the damn door. I need to talk" he called again but still no response.

"Something was definitely wrong" his mind shouted, Those lifeless eyes came infront of him and Suddenly he started panicking. Something in his gut was telling him that something wrong was going to happen.

"Priya.. Priya open the fucking door before i break it down" vijay shouted and still no response.

He couldn't wait more and broke the damn door. He immediately froze on what he saw.

Priya was lying unconscious on the floor with a pool of blood. Her wrists slit open. He felt his heart shattering into pieces seeing her in that condition.

"Priya priya priya" he called her multiple times in desperation taping her cheeks trying to wake her.

"Priya priya priya open your eyes dammit.." he started screaming calling her name.

"why did you do this?" He shouted While hugging her, tightly tears flowing freely from his eyes.

Vijay began to panic as her head hanging down as he picked her in his arms and drove to the hospital.

Priya has been immediately rushed into the ICU.

"Doctor please do something.. Save her please, she's pregnant" His eyes full of guilt and his heart was heavy with pain of emotions. "

"We will try our best. You need to sign this form" the doctor said, handling him a form.

"Doctor please i want my wife safe. please save her and my child" his eyes turned moist as he signed the form.

A team of best doctors started treating her. And for the first time in his life Vijay started praying to god.

Vijay informed his family and was waiting impatiently for an hour. He badly wanted to see her. Vijay was scared to death to see the doctor's and nurses rushed in and out of the ICU without informing him anything. Soon A doctor came out of the ICU after checking Priya.

"We can't say anything now. Her bp is falling and she's flatlining. In addition to that She has lost so much blood that too during her first trimester. I don't think we can save her pregnancy. The chances of Saving the baby is very low. It's hard to save both or any one of them. We are trying our best" Doctor replied.

"Please save her.. please" he begged joining his hands. "We will try our best" the doctor said.

"Please god don't do this with me. Please.. please.. I love her. I love her more than my life. I will never leave her alone. I will always protect her. Please give her back to me. I need her. I cannot live without her Please save her" Vijay fell on his knees and break down into tears.

At this point in his life Vijay realised that his life is nothing without priya.