Part 53 (Strictly 18+)

Warning ⚠️

Strictly mature content🔞

Specially for my readers those who love mature content ✅

Others can stay away from this chapter. You can continue reading from the next chapter without losing the track of the story 👍

Kids kindly stay away 🙏

Vijay's POV

I love Navdeep these words were my worst nightmare. A day I could never forget, and a day I could never recall either. It's like my life was snatched away from me in a fucking minute. It was unbearable for me. I wasn't used to be rejected. I spent all day thinking about how she pushed me and the disgust in her eyes.

And today, She claimed my lips when I'm dying in the midst of love and hate I've for her. The moment priya took my lips, My senses go back to the day when her lips touched mine for the first time. Our first kiss! It was magical. I felt her love. And at that moment, I realised that she loves me and I want her love all for myself.

Now i couldn't reciprocate the kiss as my mind was wandering through all the hurt she put me through. Lots of things were unspoken. Lots of emotions were not explained.

All I know is she wanted me at the moment. She wants me, she wants to feel my love. I couldn't deny her or resist her touch for long when she was the very reason I'm vividly alive. I'm fighting My own battle not to give in.

She made me feel with that one kiss, how she can make love to my soul for eternity. Her lips on me could tell me better, that she loves me than all her stumbling words. My eyes bore into her soul and What I felt with her is so strong that I can tell She loves me. Unconditionally. No one, but me.

"I'm sorry... Please" she said again tears stinging from the back of her eyes as I pulled back from her. Despite the fact that I'm furious at her i couldn't hate her and couldn't bear to see her in tears. I would never do something that possibly hurt her in anyway. I love her too much for that.

Priya took my lips again, her hands went around my head pulling me closer. letting her fingers disappear in my hair. She began to close the space between us. Her lips started moving against mine as she poured all the love in the kiss. I found himself unable to hold my feelings any longer. I had hard time controlling my desires on top of that I'm highly intoxicated. She kept kissing me till I lost all the control over her.

I shuts my eye letting my feeling take over. Soon my stone expression changed into love. I gave up and kissed her back hungrily as if I couldn't get enough and started dominating the kiss, letting my tongue explore her mouth. This was the effect of her in my life.

We both pulled away breathless, My forehead was still against her. I reached my arms to grab her waist and cup her face with the other hand while staring deeply into each others eyes. Her hands stayed against my chest and slowly glided across my skin, Priya trailed her lips over my jaw, down to my chest, turned me on immensely and suddenly i felt this burning need in my body. I need her. I Fucking need her now.

"Bed now" I demanded. I took of my shirt hastily, tossing it somewhere. I slips my belt off, dropping it beside me and crawled in top of her. Soon i get rid of her clothes and tossed it on the floor and started kissing her all over her face down her neck giving strong shivers down her spine.

My hands went down cupping and squeezing her breasts. I took her right nipple in his mouth, squeezing the other and her moans making it harder for me as I continued to suck her breasts, and her hands found their way to my hair. I went down trailing kisses from her neck trailed down to her stomach and she closed her eyes at the sensation. I loves those eyes which are shining with desire for me. I passionately kissed her every inch of her body while my hands moved towards her inner thighs, traced them gently.

Before she could process it, I slowly insert my middle finger on her vagina. I'm sucking her nipples while thrusting her core with my fingers. Her hands gripped the sheets beneath her unable to handle the pleasure. "don't close your eyes" I demanded. I fucking love it when he holds eye contact with me. Soon she started to feel the pressure building in her stomach, I inserted two fingers inside her and thrusting into her that made her squirm in pleasure. In an instant, I started sucking her sensitive nub while thrusting my fingers in jet speed enjoying all the little jerks her body makes. Soon her thighs Started tightening around my head.

"Baby..... Please...." She moans in pleasure and started lifting her hips off the bed from loss of control. I pinned her thighs back to the bed, stopped her from squirming away. I continued to latch on her nub, sucked it hard while thrusting my fingers deep that made her moan and whimper at the sensation. Priya threw her head back and started shaking, when intense pleasure take over her body.

Within seconds i grabbed her thigh with my right hand. "Open your eyes" I demanded as I can't hold on more. I positioned myself at her entrance while her eyes connected with mine. We have never done it when I'm drunk as as I've a hard time controlling my desires while intoxicated so i may end up going rough with her.

"Priya just tell me when i need to stop" I whispered as I slowly entered her depths and started moving inside her slowly, gradually increasing the speed. Priya grabbed on to my bicep, digging her nails as i kept pounding inside her. Her breathing becomes heavy which making me go insane she arch her back. I held her thighs tighter to keep her in place and started moving faster and deeper. I started rubbing her clit slowly while she started moaning helplessly. Soon i put her legs on my shoulders for more deeper penetrations. I kept moving inside her faster while Priya clutched my hair on a tight grip as i continued to thrust into her. Her moans drives me crazy as i started rubbing her clit vigorously. She almost dug her nails in his chest as the pressure building is too high. She brings her mouth to mine pulling my head, kissing me passionately. She started shaking and writhing undergoing her orgasm while i released my seeds deep inside her. She took few seconds in catching her breath before i changed our position.

I positioned myself from behind and started pounding her from back, squeezing her breasts. I kept moving deep and harder while She threw her head back in pleasure. Every little thing she does only turns me on more. The way she trembles as the pressure builds. I kept pounding into her wildly faster pace as her eyes snapped shut with each thrust. She couldn't take my thrusts as the pleasure building was too much for her she started squirming, shaking her hips "easy baby.. let me finish it" I whispered while my one arm held her thighs in place and i moved my right hand towards her clit rubbing circular motions to the point where she couldn't take it any longer. Her legs started shaking as She was trembling with the flood of pleasure. I let out a groan Soon my thrusts become sloppier as i filled her insides.

I sat on the bed as i I pulled her to my lap and in one moment with Her legs wrapped around me, allowing me to thrust deeper. She let out a gasp when i grabbed her hips and made her sit on my length. Staring into each others eyes, she wrapped her arms around my neck as i moved in and out of her hitting her spot perfectly. I sucked her breasts as she was breathing hard. Her eyes rolled back at the deeper penetrations and her soft moans and heavy breath made me go wild. I brushed her hair strands away from her face and silenced her moans with my lips. A burning passion i can never get enough. Her hips started wriggling around me. "Patience baby" I held her hips and kept rocking hard while taking us towards the edge. She held me tightly and rested her head on my shoulder.

I threw myself on the bed along with Priya on top of me. She was laying on my chest and I'm still deep inside her. She alone is the highest reward of all my pursuits. Literally we are exhausted but i couldn't get enough of her. Soon i felt a drop of tear on my chest "i can't live without you.. I'll die... .." her voice choked with emotion. She was hurt, vulnerable and broken. I wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. I clearly understood that priya loves me and she can never stay away from me. Now it is obvious that There is Something big going on but Why don't she just trust me for once and open up. "I love you so fucking much" I mumbled in her hair as I held her protectively.

********************