Part 23

While there was a knock in the door. Priya went to open the door and saw sana standing.

She observed as Sana was coming towards her putting a smirk and she did her best to force a smile.

"Hi.. How are you doing?" Priya greeted her..

"I'm doing great.. Uhmm.. Where's vijay?" Sana asked as she was walking inside the mansion like a model.

 Where's vijay?" Sana asked as she was walking inside the mansion like a model

"Hi Sana" Vijay walked towards her and forwarded his hand for a handshake. But sana directly jumped to hug him instead. She was wearing a low cut dress revealing so much skin.

Priya's mouth wide open looking at them. She felt bad but maintained her smile as she don't want to behave like a jealous wife.

Vijay cleared his throat and broke the hug awkwardly, while sana smiled shyly and said "miss you vijay.. How are you?"

"I'm good.. What are you doing here? And how do you know that I'm here?" asked vijay.

"Oh my sweetheart, Your assistant informed me that you have shifted to a new mansion" she started running her hands down his chest and continued, why weren't you picking up my calls?" sana started and priya couldn't stand there. Her eyes were roaming around Sana's hand which is on vijay's chest and she hate that. She just want to get those hands away from him.

Vijay took a glance at his wife who was looking down and rolling her eyes as she's kind of embarrased to see them together.

"I had a hectic schedule and was so occupied" said vijay removing her hands from him. It's kinda ticked her off seeing him with sana. So she left the living room in a huff and go to kitchen.

Why are you here sana? He asked.

Vijay... i have a business proposal for you.

Business proposal? What's that? He asked surprised.

We've decided to start an automotive industry in India.

"Wow! That great" said vijay.

Actually, i want us to start it together.

"Us? What?" He asked in disbelief.. Look Sana, I'm not interested but if you need any help then i ll be there.

Why vijay? Why don't we start it together? Don't you trust me?

See I don't even get enough time for myself and it's not an easy task. Even if we had enough capital, we need specialised design engineers labour, manufacturing, marketing and all. I can't indulge myself into this as i don't have time and without having deep experience in automotive domain, i just can't.

"Vijay, Seth groups is the top most company in USA. We have over two decades of automotive industry experience. We have a lot of extraordinary automotive engineers in our company. As far as labour, marketing and all, I will take care of it" sana said.

Then what's the need of my partnership. You can start on your own right.

No vijay. I want the partnership of a well known name in india as i can't Affiliate with other companies without your help.

Just then priya came there "What would you like to have? She asked Sana.

Just give me a bottle of hennessey.

"hennessey? What... What is that?" priya stuttered. She was thinking what it would be.

"Hennessey Cognac drink! Oh no.. Don't tell me that you have no idea about your husband's favorite drink" Sana asked shockingly.

Priya rolled her eyes and vijay chuckled. "wait I ll get it for you" he getup from the sofa and went to his room.

He comes back with a bottle of hennessey, shot glass and sit down besides sana..

"Oh here you are.. My classy cognac.. Hey vijay Join me for a drink.. I hate drinking alone and you knew that" sana said.

Priya's face fell thinking that she don't know him enough but Sana did. All of a sudden she got so many insecurities.

"Sorry babes.. Not now" Said vijay.

Come on vijay.. Don't be a spoilsport. It's been so long since we had a drink together.

"Someother time.. As my wife has stuffed me with so much food i just can't now" vijay said winking at priya and she gave a small smile.

Sana gritted her teeth in anger looking at priya but controls it..

"Whatever" Sana said and poured the drink in the glass and raised it up in the air "cheers".

"I ll drink for both of us" she said. she took a swig from it and all she did was staring at vijay.

Priya excused herself and left to their room.

"Do you always drink?" He asked her.

I've been stressed and it's just something to take my mind off things... You know. Vijay i have more to ask..

"More? About What?" He asked.

"About you.. your marriage to priya.. We both knew that you don't believe in marriage. Then why all these show off? What's all this vijay?" Sana questioned.

..............................

It's a dry chapter guys.. Do wait for the lovey-dovey one. Now a days I'm so occupied with my studies as regular classes are already started.. And forgive my mistakes. I don't have enough time to edit it.