Part 27

Author's P.O.V

After doctor left the mansion, Priya tried to make some excuses and skip dinner. But it didn't worked this time. "you are going to eat" he made it clear.

"I'm not hungry.. I will have it later" she tried to brush him off.

"You have to eat. Just don't make me mad" his voice low and calm but strong enough to get her to eat.

She somehow completed the dinner and took her medicines.

"Sleep now.. And tomorrow we are going to the hospital.. Those tests are necessary.. I just don't wanna hear any stupid excuses tomorrow" he spat.

"No.. Woh.. Doctor ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.. thoda aaram karungi toh thik ho jaungi" she stuttered.

"Are you Crazy.. Tum kya...." he started to shout but a buzz from the phone interrupted and he went to the balcony to attend it. It was Sana, scolding vijay for leaving the party so early without informing her.

Vijay's P.O.V:

After the doctor left the mansion, i really felt irritated by her behaviour. I mean she's completely unbelievable. Kya chees hai yeh yaar.. What so wrong in consulting a physician. Even if it is normal, is it necessary to bear so much pain. It's better to get some injections or tablets instead. But here this crazy girl started crying for a mere injection. So i don't wanna go near her, she just raises my temper so i lay on the couch, closing my eyes, trying to get some sleep.

Priya's P

Priya's P.O.V:

He was angry on me and it was terryfying. My boss Mr.Grumpy is back.. Ufff.. Kahnaji... Itna gussa kyun karta hai yeh...

I know he hates sleeping on the couch, I tried to talk to him but he's avoiding me. I somehow managed to ask him to Sleep on the bed. "I'm better off here" he barked still not bothering even to look at me.

With a deep breath, i nodded to myself and lay on the bed but sleep was far away from my eyes But look at him, he is sleeping like kumbakarna's brother

With a deep breath, i nodded to myself and lay on the bed but sleep was far away from my eyes But look at him, he is sleeping like kumbakarna's brother. I tried to sleep for over two hours but i couldn't sleep. So i decided to wake him. I don't dare to shake him so I huffed for the umpteenth time trying to wake him but he turned to other side. Oh no, i sighed and lied on the bed again.

Author's P.O.V

Priya was trying to get a comfortable position in bed she grumbles and lays back down.. As the effect of her pills are running out, she started getting severe cramps.

Vijay's sleep got disturbed. As he opened his eyes, a slight grin tugged at his lips as he watched priya turning sides and struggling to sleep. His eyes soften as her face reflected that she was in pain.

"What's wrong? Tum soi nahi ab tak" He asked in a whisper.

"oh kahnaji, he's awake.. If he knew that I'm having pain again I'm sure he'll shout at me for not taking that injection. Who knows he will even admit me in the ICU, can't believe him" She was thinking..

"Nothing.. Wo mujhe neend nahi aa rahi" she replied rolling her eyes, faking a smile.

He kept his anger beside and joined her on the bed, much to her surprise.

"Come here" vijay pulled her in his chest.

She gasped in shock as his arms wrapped around her softly as he tugged her into his chest. After a few minutes of awkward silence, She looked up at him with her eyes filled with unknown emotions. she took a deep breath and laid back comfortably but this time they both are awake.

"aap mujhse naraz ho" she asked in a meek tone which is bearly audible.

"Ofcourse i do" he said irritatedly.

"aapko bahot gussa aata hai" she muttered burying her face on his chest.

"kya!" He asked in disbelief.

"haan.. You are always getting angry with me.. Aap itni si baat par naraaz ho gayi" she mumbled.

"yeh bhi toh batao ki gussa kyun aata hai" asked vijay.

Mhm.. I don't know.. par aap muhjse gussa mat ho" she pouted while playing with his shirt button. He can't help but chuckle.

Mujhe gussa sirf galat baato par aata hai.. He stated making her pout.

She curled like a baby in his arms like always. Listening to his heart beat, playing with his shirt button soon sleep took over her.

He tilted his head a little to have a look at her serene face. He kissed her head unknowingly. He had never been this close to anyone and it scares him.

After three weeks,

Vijay and priya grew more close to each other but he never crossed his limits as he don't want to force himself on her in anyway but Priya, she is too shy to even talk to him. But having priya by his side, changed his life upside down.

He used to go out and he never bothered to come back on time

He used to go out and he never bothered to come back on time. He used to party all night but now he managed to come home on time so that priya didn't have to starve waiting for him.

Not even once, he raised his voice on her. Unknowingly she is changing him into a perfect husband material but still he is holding on to his No strings attached  theory too seriously.

Vijay had so much of guilt in him as he had hide something from priya that is the most important thing in her life. Her daadi, yes Vijay has arranged the best Cardiologist to treat daadi's venticular arrhythmia but due to her age, they can't do a surgery as surgical risk is too high in her case. So daadi is advised to follow a proper diet and rest.

Guys do Vote and share.
Forgive my mistakes.