Part 42

Vijay took priya to his private room attached to his cabin. It's a mini luxury room. As soon as he closed the door, she hugs him from behind. "I missed you" she said softly.

He then turns her hugged her properly.
"Baby is getting bold day by day, huh?" He said huskily, moving his hands down her waist.

"No no.. not now" she giggled hitting his chest lightly.

"I never noticed this room before" she looks around amused.

"Because no one is allowed to enter here" he said to her.

"Then why I'm here" she asks him, casually.

"Because I don't wanna get wild infront of the camera" he said huskily.

"Hmm really.. come let's get wild" she said poking his stomach a few times and he started giggling.

"You think it's funny" he tried to sound intimidating but can't seem to suppress his giggles.

"come on... Be wild" she started tickling him and he started giggling again.

"Priya.. wait wait... Give me a second" he said as she started tickling him. Vijay Started giggling again and Priya burst out laughing.

"Okay I'm done" he sighed as he sat on the bed.

"Now tell me why do you wanna see me? She asks, slowly wraps her arms around his neck from behind.

"Hmm.. Tomorrow I'm going to U.S for a business trip regarding a potential project. So I'm going to be away for a week" he said to her.

"a week" she went silent for a moment as She took some time to process this new information. Her smile instantly faded.

Suddenly he twirl her around and made her sit in his lap. She let out a gasp.

"Since you have become my habit. It's going to be hard. I'm gonna miss this" he said nuzzling his nose in her neck.

She had a sad look on her face but no words came out of her mouth.

In no time he claimed her lips into a passionate kiss that makes his senses go crazy. He couldn't help being aroused. she tightened her grip she had on his hair. He parted his lips as they're out of breath.

"Damn i have a meeting in 10 minutes. Come I will take you to the car" he said as he ruffled his messy hair.

"No.. it's okay i can go myself" she said to him.

"Shhh.. come with me now" He adjusted her clothes and gave her a glass of water.

He was holding her hand while he gets out of his cabin. Priya tried to let go of his hand when she noticed his staff members staring at them.

He took her to his private elevator.
"No no please..What if i struck inside the elevator.. no I can go through the stairs" she tried to protest as she was scared.

"Come on baby.. you are safe with me" he pulled her closer to him.

As the elevator door parted, she steps in with him. He held her closer as the elevator moves.

Priya sighed in relief as they stepped out. He giggled as she glares at him.

"Take her to the temple safely" he said to his driver.

"Sure sir" the driver nodded.

"Priya i have to attend a party this evening so I'll be late. Have your dinner and don't wait for me" he said in a rush before leaving. Priya forced a smile and nodded.

Soon priya reached the hospital. She took the admission card and met the doctor.

After knowing about her symptoms and LMP, the doctor suggested her to take a blood test.