Part 20

As soon as his dad entered the office he got the news of Vijay's injured hand. He rushed to see him.

"Why can't you handle things in a maturely Vijay? Is it necessary to injure yourself? CS asked furiously.

Thank god.. aap ki nazar finally hum pe padi. Vijay muttered.

Your wife is waiting for you at home and you are hurting yourself unnecessarily. You need to keep your anger in check" blurted CS.

Stop babying me, dad. I'm 29. I have fulfilled the only dream you had in life. Your beloved daughter-in-law is home. so I think you should stop Giving more lessons that I can't follow" he taunted.

"Talking to you is a waste of time, I'm going to my cabin" roared CS.

"Same here dad" said Vijay and soon he is engrossed in his work in the office and his P.A is helping him.

And it is time for lunch. He just can't move his right hand as it is still bleeding slightly.

Priya came to know about Vijay's injured hand as CS informed Deepa.

She was so tense thinking about him. She called him multiple times but Vijay was busy discussing a project with his clients and his phone was on silent mode so he couldn't attend the call.

As he didn't receive the call, Priya thought of calling in office. She called the office and the receptionist told her that he was busy in the meeting.

After the hectic meeting of three hours, the meeting was finally over and it was already 5 PM. He checked his phone to see Priya's calls. He was so exhausted that he wanna reach the mansion ASAP. He called his driver as he cannot drive.

As soon as he enters the room, Priya made him sit and she saw blood still oozing out from his hand and he looks exhausted and his eyes are a bit dull.

She asked him loads of questions in one go without giving time for him to answer.

"How did it happened? Is it still paining? How many times I should call you? Can't you attend my call once and say that you are fine? Don't you feel it is necessary to inform me that you are hurt?" she asked him with a pleading voice.

Chup ho jaa Meri maa. He joins his hands in front of her. Shhh. I'm alright... I was busy in the board meeting and also I don't want to disturb you said Vijay trying to calm her.

As you hurt your hand, Did you eat lunch? Priya asked.

"Yes I had" said Vijay without looking at her.

What did you eat for lunch? Priya demanded sternly

Vijay was about to tell her that he only had a smoothie but changes his mind "I had a sandwich" without looking at her.

"you are looking so tired today are you okay?" Priya asked worriedly.

He nodded stiffly and gave her a weary smile as Priya looked at him concerned.

He tried to remove his suit and was moving towards his closet. when Priya stops him holding his wrist. "I'll help you" said Priya.

"I ll manage" he refused. She pay no heed to his words and helped him remove his suit and her hands slowly moved towards his shirt button. His eyes not leaving her. With her trembling hands she slowly started unbuttoning his shirt. She stood so close making him hold his breath.

She looked up wide-eyed to see his black piercing eyes already fixed on her. Unknown emotions made their way. She's lost in his eyes like she was under an unbreakable spell. Her heart is racing feeling his cologne. Both are looking at each other's eyes intensely.

Vijay's gaze moves towards her rosy lips and he had a strong urge to kiss her. He grabs her waist with his left arm and pulled her towards his chest. His lips are inches away from her so close, sharing the same air. Priya clutches his bare chest. Just as he was about to go in and kiss her the knock in the door made him come back to his senses and he stepped back.

After a minute of awkward silence between the two, priya moved towards the door, opened it to see deepa waiting to meet vijay.

Priya go to kitchen and took food for vijay as he seems to be hungry. She took the tray to his room..

What is this? He asked raising a brow.

"Can't you see, it's food" priya muttered.

"yeah i can see that.. But for whom?"

"For you only. No more questions.. Shhh.. aa karo" She said and turned towards him with a spoon full of mixed rice.

"Priya I'm not hungry. You keep the tray on the table, I'll have it later" Vijay said.

"Did i asked you whether you are hungry or not. Please have it for me" she pleaded and forwards a spoon full of rice.

"Aaa karo na.. Please" she pouted.

"No priya" he tried to resist.

"Just open your mouth.. don't behave like a kid ab aa karo. Meri hath mein dard ho raha hain" she whinned. (Please open your mouth.. My hand is paining)

Atlast he opened his mouth and eat the food Like a good kid..

She stuffed the full plate of food in his mouth. Vijay tried to resist but of no use. Vijay stared at her calmly with his dull smile and tired face.

Finished.. Now drink this water.. Good boy!!! You are soo soo sweet she pulled his cheek and both share a smile.

Then she came with a medical box

"Ab kya hai.. No.. see my dressing is over" he showed his hands.

Your wound is still bleeding. It needs to be cleaned. Now come on, show me your hand. Let me take a look at your wound.

She removed the dressing snd shocked to see the sharp cut "Oh god what is this? what have you done? How painful it would be?

He looked at her face and couldn't help but chuckle. She cleaned his wound with antiseptic lotion.Vijay hissed in pain, Priya became more worried.

She blow air on the wound, Pat dry it and applied the ointment and did the dressing. Vijay was just gazing at her. Somewhere he felt awkward being loved as he was new to this phase.

On the other side Navdeep Khurana was standing in his balcony, feeling the cold night and sipping over his vodka. His nights were sleepless and filled with thirst for revenge. "Let me see how you could escape from me" he's fuming over his failed plan and plotting his revenge on Priya.

Priya's P.O.V

Next morning i tried to ask vijay about uncle's Suprise.

"What would be the surprise? That too a two months after of our marriage" I wondered.

I asked vijay where are we going but he don't have any idea about it.

He told me that, may be they planned some lunch party for our wedding.

I tried to ask deepa di but she told me that i ll get to know it within thirty minutes.

Then i get dressed in a beautiful salwar suit as vijay was taking bath. We both went downstairs a bit late and get fair amount of scolding from saritha aunty. Go and get in the car fast. We are getting late" uncle said. We rushed into the car.

I was thinking about their surprise all the way. Uncle aunty sitara are in one car and we are following them. What are you smiling at? Asked vijay.

"Heee I'm so excited about the suprised" I told.

"Aahan let see" he chuckled.

.................................................