Part 7

Vaani and vidya fumes in jealousy as he take her to his car without even looking at them

Vijay is driving the car. When priya moved to sit in the back seat, he gestures her to come front.

Priya is extremely awkward to face vijay.. After she sit comfortably Vijay took the first aid kit.

"show me your hand" he asks.

"Sir i will do it myself" she tried to excuse.

"Priya just be normal. Can you please show me your hand? I don't have all day" he said irritated she just rolled her eyes flipping her hair out of her eyes.

He took her hands and applied ointment. He was blowing air on her burnt marks as she hissed in pain.

Vijay tried to talk to her but Priya was embarrased and sat quietly not looking at him..

The car came to a halt infront of a beautiful restaurant. They both get out of the car.

He make her sit comfortably and himself got seated

He make her sit comfortably and himself got seated. The waiter came and handed them the menu. Vijay looked at the menu and Ordered an expresso and socatie for him.

"what do you like to have?" he asked

"anything sir" She stuttered as anxiety is clearly visible in her face.

"So Are you ok with scotch?" he asked in a teasing tone.

"no no sir"she said with a slight smile.

"aaahhan then just tell me what do you like to have?" He asked her while looking at his watch.

He looked over at Priya who keep on flipping the pages of the menu.

"look priya i wanted to talk to you something important" he declared.

"What was that sir?" She asked in a low tone.

"I don't know why you agreed to this marriage.. Are you really ok with the one year contract thing? Or anyone forced you into this" he asks, looking into her eyes.

"no one forced me sir" she said looking down.

Do you actually know what this contract thing is? That means we will be getting divorced in a year. This marriage is valid only for a year. Hence it's better to not get our hearts involved in it.

I have some rules regarding this one year of contract marriage. You better listen and listen well. I will not repeat myself. I have certain rules regarding this marriage that I want you to follow seriously. I want to know whether you are okay with these rules.

First one, No one should get to know that we are in a contract marriage without my permission. As it can affect my business.

Second one, I don't want a child out of this marriage.

Third one, In this relationship you can expect everything except love.

Fourth one: If you broke any of these three rules I'm not answerable to you and you should never blame me for your problems.

"Are you okay with these rules? Do you really wanna marry me?" he asked.

Without even giving a thought about his rules Priya said that she's okay with the contract.

Even if he putforth ten more rules still her answer will be the same as she is doing this for the one whom she respects the most.

If you are not willing to marry me just let me know.. I ll handle it. No one will question you, not even my dad" he stated.

After a long breath, he looked into her eyes and started to explain. "Listen Priya, I don't want to marry you. In fact, I don't want to marry anyone but dad is pestering me for years to get married. All of a sudden he started to blackmail me with his health but I can never get into something I don't believe in. Obviously I've no faith and respect for this marriage thing. I just believe in having fun"

"I think you are too young to get married. You are only twenty and obviously you're too young for me. I mean why would you marry someone so much elder to you? And top of that i don't believe in this whole marriage think. I want you to think twice and you should know what you are getting yourself into" he urged her to reconsider her decision.

"I also want to share something about me. All these years i enjoyed my bachelorhood drinking smoking and some flings. Creating a personal space for someone and stick to one woman is not actually my thing"

"And the most important thing is Mein jhoota pyaar ka dikhawa nahi kar sakta.. For me love don't exist, So i don't want to give you any false hopes regarding our marriage but i will try not to hurt you in anyway" said Vijay.

While vijay was talking priya without saying anything she just looks on.

"I'm explaining you all these stuffs as i don't think you are capable of understanding the seriousness of this contract. You should know what are getting into" he declared.

She was not speaking until he asks her something..

"Somewhere I still can't believe you are happy with this marriage. actually I don't want to put you into this. Do you want to say anything?" he explained her repeatedly inorder make her reconsider the decision of marrying him as he can't stop feeling guilty.

"sir.. I don't know whether I'm happy or not.. I just don't know what the future holds for me but I ll never blame anyone. It's my own decision" said priya hiding her emotions.

"But Priya mein kuch bhi de sakta hu par pyaar nahi kar sakta kisi ko. Think twice otherwise you have to repent later. You can share anything with me.. Just consider me as your friend" vijay assured her.

She froze when she met his eyes and was unable to speak. She just nodded her head with a vague smile.

"So what did you decide, Priya.. you still want this marriage?" he asked looking into her eyes.

"Yes sir" Priya said faking a smile as she couldn't really explain to him why she agreed to this marriage.

Vijay was tired of explaining things to her as he understood that there's no use to discuss further as Priya's no way near to change her decision.

Then they had breakfast and get back to car.

Vijay and Chandrasekhar have difference of opinion on everything but still they love each other beyond that. Chandrasekhar wants vijay and priya to have a big fat indian wedding but Vijay want a simple court wedding with his closed ones.

Both Vijay and chandrasekhar are not ready to give up on their desire on how the wedding should be and finally Chandrashekhar decided to get them married in a simple traditional wedding followed by the registration in the court of law.

Everything happening hastily as the next day Pandit was called and the wedding was fixed after a week.