Part 57

Vijay's eyes glued to the screen on seeing his baby for the first time. His eyes soften as his gaze held so much love and his heart melted.

Vijay felt a connection towards his baby since the moment he heard the heartbeat. Instantly he held his breath for a moment so that he won't miss the beat of his baby.

It was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard in his life. Better than any music. A strange feeling occupied his mind as he had no experience towards the emotion he was feeling.

Soon after they came out of doctor's room Vijay's face instantly changed as a volcano of emotions hurdling inside him.

"I think we should talk alone" he glared her and she followed him to the parking.

Why you did this to me? Why? He asked her in Anger.

"I'm so sorry" priya choked out.

"Don't be... Don't be sorry if you did something purposely. How could you hide your pregnancy from me? How could you?" He asked frustrated.

"I'm scared. I'm so scared to lose this baby. I don't want to abort this baby. I knew that you don't want a baby and that's not your fault. I was careless and i forgot to take the pill. I know you don't want to be a father. I thought you will choose to terminate the pregnancy. So i don't want to make your life miserable. I don't want to force you into something you don't want ti do. I wanted to go far away from you with this child but i couldn't" priya stammered.

"Stop it priya. I just don't want to hear anything from you anymore. Vijay finally broke down. So damn unfair. I'm the one who is wrong. I'm a fool! This one year.. the days we are together the relationship we shared. It's meaningless Priya. Ofcourse, I was not okay with the idea of being a father. I never wanted a child. But if it happened accidentally you should have discussed with me.

I'm fed up with this attitude of yours. And definitely I would have considered to terminate the pregnancy. Tell me who wouldn't have that first thought at an unplanned pregnancy? But that doesn't mean I would have forced you to get an abortion.

What do you think about me? You think of me as a monster? If i know that you're pregnant, i will abort the baby without your permission. How could you think so low of me? You just don't know what i feel right now. You hide things and ruined my trust. I'm fucking tired of this.

I can't tolerate this Priya. I have feelings too and you are playing with my emotions. If this how it is, If this is how it's gonna be. This is not working anymore. lie and secrets, I cannot be a part of it. Please stop trying to hurt me more" his voice started to break.

"Please don't say this.. you got it all wrong. let me explain" Priya held his hand and He removed priya's hand from his.

What do you think of yourself? You thought that you can give birth to my child without informing me. As You are a super women, you've planned to raise the child without revealing the father's name. Wow! that's a great idea.. Let me see how long you stick to this thought."

"Hear me out for once please" she begged him.

"I have never been so disappointed in his life. I hate you Priya. I really hate you. I can't.. i just can't do this anymore. You need to fix your attitude. I can't forgive you for what you did to me". Vijay took a deep breath, answered quietly and more calmly this time.

"My heart is not ready to accept what he just said. He hates me. Yes, I can't blame him for that. He should hate me More than anything in this world. I deserve this" Priya quickly fixed her messy hair and got rid of any tears that were about to fall.

"Okay I'm leaving" she whispered calmly after his outburst and he looked at her in disbelief.

"I ll drop you home" he muttered, looking away from her.

"No it's okay. I ll go by an auto" she started walking towards the road.

"Priya... priya... " He yelled as he ran behind her, got hold of her elbow and turned her to face him.

"I said i ll drop you and that's final. Get in the car" he said through gritted teeth.

Priya quietly sat inside the car. He was driving and she was gazing out of the window wiping her tears, a complete silence between them. He drove her to the house and storm to the mansion.

Priya's stepmom started shouting at her as soon as she entered the house. "Where were you last night? With whom did you spent your night with?"

Vijay's POV

It's been a hour since i left priya in her home. I'm still on the car, thinking of her as I've no mood to get into the mansion.. How could she hide her pregnancy from me? She planned to move far away from my life with my baby. How could she think so low of me? So now, she can stay away from me. She can sleep peacefully without me. She can live her life without me. So literally she don't need me anymore. So the only thing now matters in her life is the baby.

Before involving that bastard Navdeep and media in our lives, she would have talked to me. Whatever the reasons may be. she should have discussed things with me but she don't trust me at the first place. I'm uncertain about what future is holding for us.

Whatever the problems may be We would have sort it out together but she gave up on us. I love her but it's complicated now. After all this, i don't think things will back to normal again.

Pushing her thoughts away, I tried to sleep but i couldn't. I'm freaking so worried about her as i left her in that house with her stepmom. The Power she has over me is terrifying. She has no idea what she does to me and how much I love her. She let me down.. No matter what she does and how many times she hurt me but when she came up with a sorry and tears, I just wanna take her in my arms but is it so easy for her to stay away from me?.