Characters

Vijay Chandrasekhar:

CEO of VJC corporation Pvt

CEO of VJC corporation Pvt. ltd. A Hardcore Businessman with a Rough and straightforward Attitude. Twenty-nine years old, Control freak. The most eligible bachelor in Mumbai, who had everything. Money, power girls throwing at him. He is work-alcoholic and does everything for his success. His mother eloped when he was 8 years old. He was brought up in the US under the influence of money and power. He returned home and joined the business at the age of 24. He had no faith in love and marriage. He believes in  "no strings attached relationship".

Priya Krishnan:

A pure-hearted traditional girl

A pure-hearted traditional girl. Twenty years old. Her mom died when she was just a month old. Her father remarried and he passed away after some years. Priya considers Kriti as her sister. Priya's mom is an ex-employee of VJC groups. Priya Started working in VJC corporation after completing her Bachelor's degree with the help of chandrasekhar. She is a devotee of Lord Krishna. Her stepmother hates her and treats her cruelly. Priya is extremely hardworking and she managed to find happiness in any difficult situation.

Vijay's Family:

Chandrasekhar :

Father of Vijay

Father of Vijay. Loves Vijay unconditionally. He wants Vijay to get married. He's fond of Priya and he helped her to complete her studies and later he offered her a job in his office.