Part 2

Priya's P.O.V:

I reached home tensed but relieved to see daadi sleeping in bed after taking her medicines.

I requested my step mom to give some money to treat daadi But the next moment I felt a stinging pain on my left cheek. she grabbed me by my hair and slammed me against the wall and started shouting at me. "Why were you ever born?"

I finished her chores and slept next to daadi. Darkness, that was all around me. I just couldn't take this anymore it hurts. I was done, with myself, with this life. What have I done to deserve this? Is it too much to ask for some amount of love and kindness. Why do they hate me so much? Why did my mom dad left me all alone? This is all I could ask myself every night before passed into slumber.

Nextday i wokeup early, chanting prayers. There's nothing I could do to change my life in anyway but I hoped that my stepmom was in a good mood today. As I had to reach office at 8AM and so scared as i left the office without asking permission, the previous day.

I somehow managed to reach the office in time and started doing my work.

After an hour at about 9AM Vijay Sir entered the office getting out of the elevator, crossing the reception area and through his cabin. Suddenly he turns towards me and was his face turned red with anger.

Vijay's Outfit:

I was so tensed as he walk towards me

I was so tensed as he walk towards me. Priya.. Tu toh gayi.. The way he was glaring at me, aisa lag raha tha abhi mujhe kaccha kha jayega.. "Good mornnniing sir" I tried to sound normal, trying to hide my shaky voice.

"How dare you? Where did you gone yesterday? Don't you know the office time? How many times i should forgive you? He roared harshly.

"Mar gayi! Khanaji please aaj bacha lo" I just rolled my eyes in panic.

"Last time i checked you had a mouth. I suggest you to use it talking to me.. Open your mouth dammit" he Shouted.

"wo sir.. wo actually i.. I just" I tried to explain when he interrupted me.