Part 38

Vijay woke up from the little sleep he had when he heard a knock on the door. He opened his eyes and felt a weight over him to see the pale face of priya lay on top of him, holding his chest. He realised their position and smiled. She's all messed up because of him.

Priya stirred in sleep hearing the knock sound. As he stroked her hair she continued to sleep. Vijay checked the time and it's already 10AM. He slowly put her on the bed and moved away as she curled up inside the blanket.

Vijay came out of the shower drying his hair with the towel. His eyes fall on Priya who is still sleeping. She must have been tired he thought.

Priya slowly opened her eyes to be met with Vijay who's smiling at her "morning baby" he leaned towards her and pecked her cheeks. She didn't replied him as she looked at the clock and widened her eyes. She was feeling so sore after an eventful night and morning and was simply laying down feeling drained out.

"Get ready and come down for breakfast" he said patting her cheeks lovingly.

"I'm tired" She shrugged and looks other side, twisting her lips sideways. Vijay held her chin and made her face him. "Who made you tired baby..!" He asked with a teasing smile.

"You only made me tired. I really want to sleep now" she said while pulling the quilt up to her head.

"You only told me that you can't sleep, I was just helping you. There is no time for good" he said faking a sad face.

"Help... Really... I haven't cooked anything for you yesterday and today, the breakfast time is already over. I was sleeping all this time. I don't think i can walk" she said weakly.

"Can't walk.. don't worry baby, I ll carry you around... like... I will take care of you... never mind.. mmm.. actually... I can take care of you everyday. It will not hurt if we keep doing it frequently. What say?" he asked winking at her.

Her cheeks turned red. She can't stop blushing "I was talking about cooking" she said looking down embarrassed.

"You don't need to cook. The maid will do her duty and we will do ours" he smirked teasingly.

"but I'd love to cook for you" she said calmly and Vijay just can't stop his smile as she looks so adorable.

Priya slowly got up from the bed wrapping the blanket around her. She stumbled off the bed and winced in pain with each step she took and Vijay happened to see blood stain on their bed. Vijay regrets getting too hard on her last night.. He felt so bad for her.

He immediately lifted her in his arms and took her to the bathroom. As he made her stand on her feet she closed her eyes in pain and concern was edging on Vijay's face as he felt a sting in his heart seeing her in pain. Priya instantly covered it with her smile.

She had so many questions in her mind. She's so madly in love with vijay and she can't express it to him. All the while they were making love she wanted to know whether he feels the same way about her. All she ever need is just to be with him. Priya hides her feelings and suffers in silence.

Priya came out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe. She felt his strong arms holding her waist from the back with some force and his hot breath touching her neck. Her wet hair on her face and shoulders.

"You are so addictive priya. I ll never get over the way you feel" Vijay said as he inhales her fresh fragrance as his hot breaths touching her neck. He softly caressed her hair and placed a soft kiss on her forehead

"Are you okay?" He asked brushing the damp hair out of her face.

I'm fine" she said softly.

He carried her back to the bed in silence and made her sit in his lap.

She winced when he made her sit in his lap and A layer of tears formed in her eyes..

"Did i hurt you so much..? I'm sorry Priya i feel so bad. i didn't meant to go hard on you. I couldn't control my desires. I just got a little carried away. i can't stop myself. I will never do anything against your will. It's better if we stop being physically intimate" he said genuinely feeling sorry.

No.. noo.. she stopped him before he could say further, she wrapped her arms around his neck "I always want you this close to me. I always liked it when you... when you....touch me. She stuttered. I'm ready to do whatever you want to but i want you... here with me" she said shyly looking down.

His jaw dropped to ground in surprise.
"Are you serious? Has your fear gone?" He was startled by her confession.

"A little" she said hiding her face in his chest in embarrassment.

"Then In the next round we'll get over it completely" he teased her while rubbing her back.

"Anyway Think twice baby. What if i hurt you so badly" he asked winking.

"Does it hurt so bad.. more than today" she asked nervously took a look at vijay as her doe eyes turns wide and couldn't help but chuckle.

"Ofcourse baby" he said making her more scared.

"But i still want you" she said innocently looking down . Though she was very nervous she can't afford to stay away from vijay.

"Are you nervous" he asked teasingly.

"No I'm not" she replied hoping to hide her nervous state and the next moment he burst into giggling.

"Pagal mein tho mazak kar raha tha" he said as he pulled her in a tight hug.

"I will never do anything you are not comfortable with" he said kissing her hair. She hugged him more tightly and kissed his cheeks making him blush.

Come Let's have breakfast before you faint. I asked the cook to prepare breakfast said vijay and she looked at him with a frown.

"It's my duty to make breakfast everyday" Priya said offended.

"Really? should i have to explain you again what your duty is?" He smirked mischievously.

He started walking downstairs and she followed him taking baby steps.

They had breakfast together chit chatting. He genuinely enjoyed himself in her company. On every sundays he used drinks and party hard all these years. For him, It's the day in a week to have fun, to keep his mind off all the stress and ends up fucking the hottest models in the luxury hotel suite.

Priya changed him completely and he learned to embrace this lifestyle.