Part 51

Vijay took out his car keys. He cannot walk straight because of the alcohol. He took out another bottle from his mini fridge and placed it in the car. Soon he drove towards his office. He picked the beer bottle and get out from the car.

As the office time was already over, only  guards and the cleaner was there. There is a visible shock on their faces, looked at his messy form.

Vijay somehow managed to get into his cabin with faltered steps and was waiting for Navdeep. Within few minutes Navdeep Reached the office and entered into Vijay's cabin and found him sitting on his chair. Navdeep stood there shocked for a moment, looking at Vijay. 

Vijay leaned back in his chair, while his legs are crossed on the table and He looked disheveled with liquor in his hands.

"Come in" vijay gestured Navdeep to sit. Navdeep sat on the chair facing vijay.  'Hey, good evening! Vijay" Navdeep said just to initiate the conversation. Vijay simply nodded his head, glaring at him and there is minute of silence between them.

"So, I'm glad to be a part of your upcoming projects. Thank you so much! Vijay" Navdeep said and Vijay nods again.

"Let's keep our personal lives aside and focus on business" Navdeep said with a hopeful smile.

"What do you mean by personal? You mean my wife? Priya!" Vijay asked with a raised brow.

Navdeep smirked a little when vijay mentioned her name Priya.

"How dare you smirked in front of me" Vijay stood from his seat and slapped Navdeep three times in a row, making his mouth started to bleed. Navdeep was shocked beyond words. He stiffened and his eyes popped out in fear.

Navdeep took deep breaths to calm himself. "What kind of a businessman are you. You called me for a meeting and slapped me. How disrespectful!" Navdeep stuttered in fear and stood up to leave.

"I'm not done yet! Sit down and just don't piss me off" Vijay said strictly.

Vijay took out the magazine from his table while Navdeep's eyes widened in fear.

"Explain this?" Vijay asked, showing him the front page of the magazine.

"Look! You are drunk and You are not in your right mind. We can deal this later. Please let me go"  Navdeep stuttered as he got up from floor. Vijay took another gulp of Alcohol and gestured him to sit.

Navdeep wiped the blood from his mouth and sat down nervously.

"Open your mouth, bastard! Explain this" Vijay asked and threw the magazine on his face.

Navdeep was in loss of words. He was sweating profusely. Fear took over him and cannot able to utter a word.

Another hard slap landed on his cheeks and he fell down on the floor along with his chair.

"Explain why she's in your house and How dare you post pictures with my wife?" Vijay screamed on the top of his lungs.

"I'm here to talk about business, but you are assaulting me. What Kind of a businessman, are you?" Navdeep stammered nervously.

"I said explain this to me, you wanker or else I will finish you" Vijay warned him in a dangerous tone.

"Please stop.. please.. I didn't do anything. She Came to my house and she stood with me for the picture. Then why you are hitting me?" he spit out the blood that is coming from his mouth.

"Because I can't hit her. You knew that she's my wife and still you are dare to touch her." Vijay lost all control as Anger took over him. He started beating Navdeep like a beast. Punching hard on his stomach. Navdeep started coughing blood and grasped for air.

When the security broke in the cabin hearing the loud noise, Navdeep managed to ran out of the cabin, saving his life.

Vijay stumbled back into his private room  he don't want to go back to the mansion. He felt suffocated to stay there without Priya. Vijay fell on the bed with a thud, burrying his head into the pillows.

On the way, Navdeep get himself admitted in a hospital. Soon he dialled Priya's number in fit of anger.

"Where is vidya? You told me that she will come home today?" Priya asked as soon as she attend the call.

"Did you informed anything to vijay?" He questioned her furiously.

"No i don't" Priya answered instantly as she sensed some trouble.

"Your husband, that psychopath, he tried to kill me. How dare he is! I won't leave him now. Wait and watch what I'm gonna do to him. I'll kill him.. I'll kill him" he shouted over the phone before ending the call.

Navdeep was frustrated as his plan backfired. Instead of ruining priya, Vijay humiliated him. He never expected this move from Vijay.

Priya fell onto her knees and cried terribly. She did not understand what just happened. "What if something happened to him? What if he did something to vijay?" Anxiety hit her on it's peak.

Priya took her phone and immediately called Vijay but he didn't picked up. She called him three more times and finally he attend the call.

"Hello.. Are you okay? What happened to you? Her Voice cracked.

"You! I guess you dialled the wrong number. He let out a small hiccup. I'm not your boyfriend. Please check the number again". He slurred.

"Are you drunk? You can't even speak properly. Why are you doing this?" She was sobbing.

"Stop it priya! What the hell you want now? He muttered irritably.

"Please tell me where you are?" She asked choking on her tears.

"I'm in office" He slurs, pressing his hand on the forehead as his head is pounding.

"I wanna see you now.. I ll be there in ten minutes" Priya disconnects the call and rushed towards the office.