Part 19

Priya tried to wake up at about 6AM.. "Aww! my head hurts!!! why can't i open my eyes" She wasn't able to get up as she's captured by someone's arm.

His tight grip around her waist. Their legs are tangled making her more difficult to get up. All of a sudden all the events of previous nights start playing in her mind but she don't remember much after they danced in the party as she's groggy.

Priya's P.O.V

Ok brain we need to figure out what happened last night.. I tried to recall but i can't..

"Good morning mam! Welcome to the amazing world of hungover!!" Vijay said teasingly.

"What??? oh! my head!! I tried to sat up slowly.

"my head was pounding" I said.

"Are you ok?" He asked worried.

"Yes" i said it with the small amount of strength i have as he helped me sit.

"Is it morning or night? What's the time now? Aww.. My head is killing me" I asked him pressing my head.

"It's okay priya.. I ll get u something.. Just stay in the bed" he said.

She was too weak to move and had a bad headache..

Suddenly she just feel the need to vomit.. She got up ran to the bathroom and he was running after her. she puked all the drinks she had the night before.

He held her hair out of the way and gently rubbed her back. She was feeling sick and dizzy.

He cleaned her and took her in his arms. While intoxicated she was all smiles and staring at him but now she was so shy and nervous. Just like the typical priya who scared to look into his eyes.

He made her sit comfortably in the bed.

"I ll get you something" he said. As she had a bad headache, he gave her aspirin and a glass of water.

What happend last night? When did we get home? She asked as she tried to remember what happened.

"Nothing Important that you need to know" he replied casually as he got the flashes of their passionate, magical kiss.

"Oh god i don't remember anything.. Please tell me what happened? Am i fall sick and fainted in the party" She asked doubtfully.

"No.. Actually you was drunk and get intoxicated" he said to her.

"No way i don't touch a drop. I never drunk before" said priya.

"Priya trust me someone spiked your drink" he said in a serious tone.

"how could it be possible? i just had a mango juice" priya said helplessly.

"may be it was spiked"

"May be it was.. May be Somebody try to take advantage of me" she pondered.

And the next moment, he came close to her "fayda toh tumne mera uttaya" he said huskily (u took advantage of me)

"mein aapka fayda utta rahi the, what've i done?" She asked shockingly.

"leave it.. I was just kidding.. You take rest.. I ll get you something to eat.. You might be feeling hungry. You didn't had anything lastnight" vijay said and tried to change the topic as he don't want to make things more awkward.

He moved to get something for her..

Priya was overthinking again and again.. Atlast She get flashes of memories.. As she pushed vijay to the wall and kissed him..