Part 34

Warning 18+

Vijay's P.O.V:

Next morning I was awaken by the sound of the alarm buzzing on Priya's phone. My blurry vision came clear as i opened my eyes to see the small little figure holding onto me. Priya is sleeping on my chest half naked, I moved her hair from her face and my hand was already caressing her cheeks. Her cheeks felt so soft to touch. They had a natural pink colour. She looks so adorable in my shirt and showed no signs of waking up. I studied her features for a few seconds. She was Angelic, undoubtedly the most beautiful girl I've ever been with.. Even her messy hair, smudged sindoor, swollen lips added her elegance. she looks perfect even with those marks which I gave her. Fuck, no matter how cute she is, she still has fire but now it's not the time.

Without waking her up, I slowly reached for her phone which is on the side table, sliding the alarm off. It's 5:30 AM. It's still too early for me to get up as I didn't even get a good sleep of 3 hours..

Priya is far different from the woman I've ever been with. I always knew who I was and what I wanted but with Priya I don't know where I stand and what I want from her. May be I have a strong physical attraction towards her that's why I couldn't think straight. "Damn I don't even thought to use a fucking condom. I should get her a pill. How could I be so careless" I mentally question myself.

The possibility of feeling an emotional attachment with her was the thing i dreaded the most as i don't trust my emotions well enough. It's just sex, what could be the harm in that. It's a physical necessity and ofcourse It's not new to me but with her it's not just sex. Fuck, I shouldn't be thinking like this at all, snap out of it Vijay. Not good for you, I slapped my thoughts and closed my eyes, soon sleep consumed me.

Priya's P.O.V:

I slowly opened my eyes to see a sleepy vijay beside me. I felt my cheeks heat up when the memories from last night came in. Now I'm his wife in everyway. We consummated our marriage. It felt like a dream. The touches, the passion, the intimacy. Smiling to the thoughts of last night, I decided to wakeup as it's already late and I have to prepare breakfast.

He was laying on his stomach and had one arm around me. I was wearing his shirt. I tried to move his hand but he tightens it. I sighed and tried one last time. I stood up, holding the duvet close around me and regret it. I felt immense pain between my thighs. It hurts like hell. I hiss in pain, and hold on to the bed pole. The stinging pain and soreness made me sit down back.

"What the... You could have wake me up" Vijay said from behind and i rolled my eyes. Embarrassed I tried to pull the cover up to my chin. I couldn't meet his eyes as I was so shy. I sat there awkwardly twiddling my thumbs not sure how to react.

"I'm fine.. I can manage" I stood up again and tried to walk. I stumbles and winced literally as I couldn't walk straight..

"I can see how fine you are" he sarcastically glare at me.

I heard a sigh and next thing I know was that I was being lifted up in bridal style. It made me hiss again. He gave a concerned look.

"Put me down. What are you doing?" I managed to ask him but he didn't budge.

"Taking care of my wife, as she can't walk because of me" he said making me all blush.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he chuckled.. He stepped into the bathroom and made me sit on the counter. He filled the tub with warm water and added the lavender scented bubble bath to it.

He then rested me on the tub and placed a towel and fresh pair of clothes.

"Tell me when you are done.. I ll be there" he said.

The warm water soothe my senses. It feels good. The memories of our night playing in my head; refusing to disappear and I feel so pampered under all his attention. I don't have any regrets because somehow I trusted the intensity of feelings I had for my husband. He truly was of a kind, not a regular man. My heart fluttered and i was scared to give a name to the emotion I'm feeling for him..

Third Person P.O.V:

Vijay quickly changed the stained bedsheets and went to take a brief shower in the other room.

"Priya" he knocked..

"One minute" she said as rubbing the towel on her head. She put on a brave face and stepped out of the bathroom. Her breath hitched in her throat to see him checking her out as his heated gaze slid down her every curve. His dark eyes spoke a lot and She just stared at him while he flashed her a smirk.

Vijay was all mesmerised seeing her angelic beauty. Her milky white skin, her small pink lips, her wet hair ignited the passion in him. He come closer to her and brushed her wet hair to the front and placed a small kiss on her shoulder which she closed her eyes and shuddered a little. Priya's heart began to thump crazily.

He then turned her around and caressed her face with his thumb. "You are so tempting" he said as wraps his arms back around her pulled her against his hard chest and she began to tremble "Vi..jay" she managed to speak. She stilled as he trailed his fingers down her neck to the waist. He smiled seeing the effect he has on her. He gulped a lump controlling himself not to proceed further as she is still sore. She gasped when he picked her up. He gave a smirk and rested her on the bed.

"Thank you" She whispered looking down.

"I'm glad to.. Get well soon so that i can do that more and carry you all around everyday" he whispered into her ear making her flushed.

"And you made it.. I'm late for the first time.. I'm supposed to be in office at nine.. All thanks to you.. I ll be back soon" he winked and turns to leave.

"Arrey aap aise kaise jaa rahi ho.. aap khana kha ke jaye" she stood up tried to stop him.

"Sit down first" he raised his voice a little that made her think It's better to listen to him, she immediately sat back down and He sit next to her.

"Priya listen, Tonight you will have to come with me for a party so you better be fine. You can't even walk properly, If you are limping like this I can't take you out. As we have got a good chef, Can you please do me the honour of taking off today. Just have you meal and take rest" he stated.

"Party?" She asked surprised.

"Yeah a business party" he lied.

"I should go now It's getting late but I'm not leaving like this, Chalo give me a kiss first" he smirked.

she looks down and started biting on her nails as her heart beating fast. She's too flushed to find any words.

"Is someone blushing" he chuckled at her childishness and she hide her face in his chest only to find him laughing. Her innocence amuse him.

"Arrey kal raat toh badi sherni ban rahi thi! Ab kya hua.. Should i show you the marks you have left" he couldn't stop chuckling and she was rolling her eyes as it was so embarrassing.

He grabs her chin, forcing her to meet his shady eyes. His eyes flickered down to her lips and he softly pecks her lips. she was lost in his eyes, in his warmth. At that moment, she wished to stay forever.

"I ll see you then" he said and she give him a nod before he turned to leave.