Part 13

Third Person P.O.V:

"I'm so surprised.. Even i don't get the thought of buying daadi a phone" priya said to kriti.

Kriti takes priya out with her and daadi was talking to vijay..

"Now I'm like your son naani.. If you wish i will take you home so that you can be with priya" Vijay said politely.

"No beta, I can't do that.. You are there to to take care of her na.. that's more than enough for me.. I just wanna tell you few things about priya.. I things you know

Daadi continues as Vijay looks on curiously

"I dont know whether you are aware of it or not.. priya was taking medications for depression till last year..

"Depression.. Why" vijay asked shockingly.

It's all started after her father's death she slipped into depression. Your father is the one who helped me in getting her treated.. Now she is ok.. It just that i want you to know. She used to get panic attacks. She's so scared of dark and She is allergetic to radish and mint.. She loves to sing and paint. She has weird sleeping habits. When she was a child she used to roll a lot and fell down from bed so i used to tie her hand with my saree while sleeping and still now she cannot change that habit.

Hearing this vijay started giggling but controlled it as he don't wanna hurt daadi..

And another thing.. Three months ago at the last day of her college.. Priya slapped a guy as he tried to misbehave with her and that guy challenged her that he will destroy her life.. priya didn't take it seriously But i have some inner fear regarding this so i just thought to tell you.

"Don't worry daadi.. I ll take care of her. I promise" he assured her.

"I know beta, I trust u" she said patting his head.

Priya and kriti spend some quality time together Priya shared about her two days in a new family.

"Ok daadi, I'm leaving now. I will come to take priya home after three days. Where is Priya?" Vijay asked.

"Priya...   Priyaa... Where are you bacchaa?" Daadi called her.

"your pyari beti is in upstairs with that Kriti" Vidya said irritatedly.

"Daadi.. I will go and see her" Vijay said and walked towards upstairs.

"Priya daadi want me to talk to you about something personal" Kriti started reluctantly.

"Tell me di.. What do you wanna talk?" Priya asked confused.

"Voh.. Tum.... What about your suhaag raat?.. Did you consummate your marriage?" kriti stammered.

"No.. Saritha aunty told me that after i go back to vijay sir's house they will arrange suhaag raat rasam.. I'm so scared dii" Priya said and just then Vijay enters. He saw them chit chatting and stopped midway hearing their conversation.

"Scared? So do you know suhaag raat kya hota hai?" asked kriti hesitantly.

"yeah i know di.. They will kiss
in the lips na.." she said plainly.

Kriti was shocked by Priya's answer.

"What? oh shit.. Do you know how baby will form?" Kriti asked and Vijay was trying hard to suppress his laugh.

"yeah i know everything dii.. I ll take care.. You don't worry" Priya gives an innocent smile.

"what do you know??.. Just tell me how someone get pregnant" kriti asked impatiently.