Part 40

Another month has gone so fast.  Priya could not be any happier and content in her life. Vijay planned to spend time with her. He took her to paris for their honeymoon. Days flew as they explored paris.

It's been eleven months since they got married. It's going to be their first Anniversary in two weeks. Everything literally everything was going well. She really had him wrapped around her fingers, in a good way ofcourse. They had a wonderful married life so far.

Their relationship had changed in so many ways. It was like discovering a new vijay daily. He had become the center of her world. For the moment priya walked back to her memory lane, and every pain she endured, flashed infront of her eyes. It has been an exhausting journey.

Life has been never easy for Priya. She has yearned for love for years. She Craves nothing but happiness. His simple gestures make her feel loved and protected. Made her fall for him over and over again. She wanted to scream to the world that she love him but she was afraid of rejection.

She filled his life with colours. They don't know what storms are waiting for them.

It is Sunday morning. Priya woke up feeling lightheaded. She went to get ready without disturbing vijay. After finishing the puja, she tried to woke up vijay with his black tea but he seemed too lazy to get out of bed.

Priya went to kitchen and started making the breakfast. She was feeling giddy since morning but didn't tell anyone.

Vijay walked downstairs for breakfast and he immediately rushed towards the kitchen when he heard some noise from the kitchen and look at the ruined food on the floor. The food was splattered all around priya who is standing shocked with widened terror filled eyes .

What happened? He gave a questioning look and moved towards her.

Priya winced and out of fright she stumbled backwards, immediately hides her face hoping to get a slap.

"What is this?? You think I'm going to slap you?? really?? You think so?? Why do you think so low about me" He glared at her shockingly.

"I thought you will be angry that i spoiled the food" she stuttered.

"I'm not angry priya. Even if I'm angry, I won't ever raise my hand on you" He frowns worriedly seeing her behaviour.

"I just got dizzy for a second. I don't know what's got into me and my hand slipped" she stammered.

"Dizzy? Are you alright?" He asks, a hint of worry in his voice.

"Now I'm fine, I'm really sorry" she said looking down.

"Are you on your periods?" He asked her. He already dealt with her on her periods and she will be weak on those days.

"No. I was feeling hungry may be that's why I felt dizzy" she said.

"I told you not to stress yourself. Is it necessary for you to do all the works yourself? Why don't you understand a simple thing I'm trying to explain" he sounded pissed off.

In a swift moment, he lifted her up and placed her on the kitchen counter as a small squeal escaped her mouth. He was standing in inbetween her thighs, her legs wrapped around him. He put his hand her forehead to check if she has a fever.

"Stay here quietly, don't move an inch" he said sternly.

And she rolled her eyes, looking baffled.

"Don't roll your eyes at me"  he said in a deep voice before pecking her lips.

Vijay moved from her as he rolled his sleeves to the elbow and started cleaning the mess she had made.

"Don't do this. I will clean it" she tried to protest.

"Don't move, or else i will lock you in the room" he warned her.

He somehow cleaned all the mess in the kitchen.

"As you don't let our chef to cook, I'm glad to be your chef for today so you are going to relax"  he said and she looked at him confused.

"Look I'm not a pro, master chef in cooking like you, but yeah I will try not to disappoint you" he said to her and she looked at him surprised.

"No how can i simply sit like this and let you work for me" she objected and proceeded to get down.

"Shhh.... Sit quietly" he said strongly. It's more like an order that she couldn't refuse.

He quickly started making white sauce pasta for her. She was looking at him in awe while he was making the pasta.

"God! Can he get any cuter. How lucky Am i to have him in my life" she wondered gazing at him.

"Stop looking at me like this. I know I'm handsome" vijay chuckled breaking her trance.

She came back to her senses and immediately looked down as her cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"Our pasta is ready" he beamed with smiles looking accomplished. She gets down from the kitchen counter, walked towards him and hugged him from his back, resting her head on his shoulders.

A layer of tears formed in her eyes as she felt too overwhelmed and emotional right now.

He looked back at her with a surprised face while she blinked back her tears.

"What happened to you" he asked her concerned.

"Nothing" she stuttered and he gently pulled her to his chest, hugged her closer.

"I never imagined my life can be this beautiful" she said hugging him tightly.

He cupped her face and softly place a kiss on her forehead.

Then he took her to the dining, served her and himself. They both started eating.

"It's so yum, I love it"  she said to him while relishing the food.

After breakfast she moved towards kitchen when she was stopped by vijay.

May i know what are you planning to do now? He asked raising a brow at her.

"Planning? I'm going to wash the utensils" she said with a pout.

"Really? You are going to rest now. No more arguments" he said and Without wasting much time, He picked her up in his arms making her gasp and moved towards upstairs.

Just then the door bell rang.

"Put me down, put me down" she said wiggling in his arms.

Priya rushed towards the door and an uninvited guest came to meet her. It's none other than her sister vidya.

Priya was surprised to see vidya. She welcomed her with a happy smile. How are vidya? How is aunt and daadi? Please sit. She gestured her to sit on the sofa.

"We're fine priya. It's just that i missed you" said vidya, hugging her. All these years she only got constant physical and verbal abuse from them.

Never in her dreams, she thought that someday vidya will talk nicely to her and treat her good. Priya always loved her dearly..

Vijay welcomed vidya just for the sake of formality as he don't want to hurt Priya's feelings.