Part 1 Life of Priya

The life of Priya Krishnan gradually got worse since her mother died. But after her father's death life became hell for Priya. Having to live with that evil woman who treats her as a maid. The only hope left for her in the world is her granny who used to console her.

Every time Priya was fed up with her life granny always remained her of her father's words "You are here in this world to spread happiness. My beautiful angel" and a smile always shine on Priya's face thinking about her father.

Priya woke up before anyone in the family and she used to do an insane amount of household works. Mopping the house, Cooking and cleaning the dishes, being a personal maid to her step-sister, doing the laundry. she is a shy girl, like a born awkward. she doesn't leave a chance to get nervous for every single reason. She didn't know what is to be loved. After all the violence she had faced she used to get anxiety attacks.

she has a heart of gold. An angel who is not aware of the harsh realities of life. She always thought if she gives love to everyone, everyone will love her. She is too pure for this cruel world. Though her Stepmom and step sister hates her to death, she used to find good in them. Even after the constant Verbal and physical abuse, she loves them. She hopes to get their love someday. Her sister considers her as a maid but Priya loves her immensely as she is her father's blood and part of her father.

Priya is blamed for all the misfortunes that happened to them, someone to get all their stress out. beating her with anything until she faints. sometimes she doesn't know why she is getting punished for. she looks malnourished for her age as the proper diet for her is out of the question. She used to eat the leftover food if she gets enough time for it. She is an amazing singer who had an incredible voice. She loves to paint. Painting is an escape from her pain. Whenever she gets free time, she used to paint. Despite her abusive upbringing she studied harder and was a rank holder.

She never gives the slightest hint of indication to anyone that she is being mistreated. she hates anything that put her into the spotlight as she is born awkward. Her stepmom let her stay in the home as she doesn't have to pay for a maid. she always obeyed her aunt without questioning and wanted to please her.

Priya's P.O.V

It's five in the morning. As the alarm bells started ringing I wakeup in a thud. I started chanting prayers of lord Krishna And I happily get up from my bed to do my daily chores as I must complete all the household works before going to the office.

I prepared breakfast and started ironing my sister's dress. After done with my work I go to wake her up with her bed coffee.

Vidya here's your coffee please get up or else you will get late for college. I slightly touched vidya's hand and tried to wake her

"how many times I should say don't ever touch me. Don't forget your place. You are just a maid. Behave like one or else it won't be good for you" she shouted at me but I don't feel bad about it anymore as I'm used to it. She is a bit short-tempered but not bad at heart. After all, she's my sister.

After my stepmother and sister finished their breakfast I started washing dishes. Then I did Vidya's hair and makeup. I hurried to my office as I had to reach there at 8:30 AM by walking as my stepmom won't give me money for the bus but I love to walk anyway. My Office is a good twenty minutes walk away from home. Walking takes my thoughts of life to different places. And i forgot to introduce my boss Mr. Grumpy who can't stand a personal assistant more than a week