Part-29

Author's P.O.V

Grabbing her right hand with his left, He literally dragged her towards the car, pushed her in and closed the door in a thud.

He sat on the driver seat and started driving really fast. He gripped the steering wheel in a tight grip.

Priya held on to the seat very tightly, fearing that he will crash somewhere.

He stopped in front of her house in a thud. "Get out!" he spat at her.

"I'm sorry, she choked out" as tears forming in her eyes and it irritates him more.

"I said, get out" he shouted raising his voice and at once she open the door and he saw her running towards her home with tears down her eyes.

With a deep breath he accelarated his car, driving back to his mansion.

Priya gathered her messed form and tried to act cool infront of daadi as she don't want to hurt her. When she entered she saw vidya and vaani sitting in the hall. (step mom and step sis)

Achanak kahan se aa gayi tum? Asked Vidya (from where did she came, all of a sudden).

"Woh mein.." priya stuttered.

"aagayi aap maharani ji.. Aap yahan kya karne aayi ho" taunted vaani.

"shayad teri pati ne tujhe ghar se nikal diya hoga.. hai na.. Oh No, I forget! Nine More months left to kick you out right" Vidya mocked her. (your husband must have thrown you out of the home right?)

Though vidya hates Priya, she always consider her as her little sister and hopes to get her love someday. But Vidya had her own stubborn reasons to hate Priya. She thinks that only because of Priya she lost her father's love as her dad loves priya more. She grow jealous of priya from the childhood itself.

Though vidya's words hurt her she controlled herself not to cry and get into daadi's room.

"oh... Priya.. tum kab aayi? Kaisi ho beta.. Ander aaja" daadi was elated to see her.

"I'm good daadi.." Priya replied.

"beta tu yahan akele aagayi woh bhi itni raat.. teri pati kahan hai" she asked (where is your husband? Why did you came alone in this night?

"Daadi.. woh.. Mein.." she fumbled for words.

"Kya hua beta sab thik hai na" asked daadi. (what happened dea.. Is everything ok?)

Priya started talking to her like nothing happened.
"Kuch nahi daadi, mein toh bilkul thik hoon.. Woh i was missing you so vijay took me here and he was so tired after the party that's why he left" reassured priya.

Vijay stormed inside his room banging the door behind. He paced to and fro across the room "damn priya.. How could you.. My self control is wearing out. I have been depriving myself of sex for four fucking months ever since the wedding which i don't usually do. And here she's questioning my character" he yelled and banged his hand on the wall with full force.

He throw his coat on the bed and went to the mini fridge took out a bottle and started drinking.

Just after daadi slept, Priya ran to the balcony to let her tears out "Khanaji I've done a big mistake what will i do now? Mein itna bada bewakoof kaise ho sakta hoon? Mein aisa soch bhi kaise sakti ho ki vijay took advantage of a girl. Though we are legally married, he never forced me. He always treats me with care and respect but i spoiled everything.

Vidya's words pierced into me like a knife.. Somewhere i forget the real relationship I and vijay share. I've no idea when he became my everything. I started dreaming of my happily ever after with him, but it's so easy for him to throw me out in a second. How will i ever live without him?" she started crying hugging her knees.

Vijay's P.O.V

As i woke up the next morning, my head was heavy with a hell of hangover.

When i saw the phone it had 12 missed calls from priya and Her words echoed in my mind and it hurts.. It hurts that she think so low of me. Kal jo bhi hua usse yeh toh pata chalta hai ki that she don't trust me. Neither do i expect someone to trust me nor i care what others think of me but for the first time in my life it do affect me.

I took bath and reached down stairs to have breakfast. I hate the way she make me feel even when she was nowhere near. Her bright smile while she used to serve me flashed before my eyes and i can't stand there.

Frusrated i sat in the car and left for office. Even at work, I'm distracted which never happened before. I just can't think straight.

Author's P.O.V

Next morning Kriti came to meet priya as daadi informed her. "Priyaaaaaaa" kriti entered the room calling her name And she quickly wiped her tears and wear a fake smile.

Why don't you just give me a call when you are coming home? Kriti asked. For that Priya was just blankly looking at kriti absent mindedly.

I'm asking you something.. Kahan khoyi hai tu? Are you okay? Priya's chain of thoughts broke when kriti's voice echoed in her ear.

She tried to maintain her cool facade but failed miserably. Kriti looked at her for some seconds and realised that she was crying.

Priya are you alright? Itna uneasy kyu lag rahi ho? Kriti asked and Priya burst into tears.

"Kya hua ro kyu rahi hai? Priya chup ho ja hua kya ye to bata" kriti asked in a concern filled voice.

Priya continues to cry without answering.

Kisi ne kuch kaha kya tumse? Or Tum dono ka koi jhagada hua hai kya Asked kriti holding her shoulder.

"di it's all my mistake. I failed to trust him and woh mujhe chod kar chali gayi. I can't share anything else. I don't want to hurt daadi. Main daadi ko iss bare main abhi kuch nahi bata sakti" said priya closing her eyes.

Vijay was puzzled at his own anger. Everything suddenly changed colourless and empty around him.

He had an undeniable pull towards Priya. She has him wrapped around her fingers from the day he married her but he didn't realized it yet.

Sighing, he looked at the clock. He had been thinking about her for nearly four hours. Later he slumbed on the couch exhausted.

..................................

Sorry guys.. Sorry for the late update.. I'm so occupied now a days.. After one or two chapters it's all gonna be hot🔥 .. Do support me..