Part 37 (Strictly 18+)

Warning ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

Highly Mature Content 🔞🔞🔞

Strictly meant for Mature Audience only

Those who are uncomfortable with mature romance please skip this chapter. You can continue from the next chapter without losing the track of the story.

Read at your own risk.
____________________________________________________

Priya cuddled up against Vijay's chest for hours. She was twisting side to side trying to get a comfortable position but sleep is far from her eyes. She then slowly started pulling Vijay's hair, curling it. After some time her fingers mindlessly draw random patterns on his chest. A heart.. a circle.. a star. She finally landed on top of him, into his embrace. She kept her head on his chest and hugged his torso while he wrapped his arms protectively over her.

"What's wrong? Can't you sleep" he muttered sleepily.

"Not feeling sleepy" she whispered.

"Pagal.. why don't you change your dress. How could you sleep with this heavy gown? Wear something comfortable. Go, get changed" he scolded her.

"No! I won't. I'm tired.. let it be" she whined lazily and continued to hug him.

"Will you change or shall I do the honour?" He whispers huskily.

An innocent blush fills her cheeks she looks so damn cute and She hides her face in his chest and he has to bite his tongue to stop himself from chuckling.

Within few minutes she again started moving on top of him in discomfort and nuzzling his neck, hearing a groan of annoyance from Vijay in return.

"fuck! Priya don't move, I'm controlling as much as I can.. don't make it harder" he warned her as she stirred again.

"Sorry. Did I hurt you?" She asked innocently.

"Hurt? Fuck! You are killing me" on the next second he flipped her over and came on top of her. She rolled her eyes, gulping at his intense gaze.

He pinned her arms above her head and his intense eyes staring at her, his hot breaths fanning her lips. She closed her eyes in anticipation of a kiss and he immediately took her lips for a long passionate kiss. She slowly started responding to the kiss. He deepened the kiss pouring all the passion, tasing every corner of her mouth as his hands were busy untying the laces of her gown. His hands started roaming around her bareback making her breath hitch in her throat. Pushing down the gown off her shoulders, he gave her warm wet kisses on her shoulders caressing her silky soft hair.

She opened her eyes slowly and their eyes met. He looked into her eyes, for any signs of discomfort but no she was shy and nervous as usual but not uncomfortable. Priya rolled her eyes blushing as Vijay took off his T-shirt. Kissing down her nape of the neck, he took off her gown in one swift movement leaving her exposed in bra and panties. "Priya I want you. I want to feel all of you" he said huskily. His eyes clouded with desire and he started kissing her roughly, grabbing her waist crushing her to his body with so much need. Her hands ran up to his shoulders lightly.

He unstrapped her bra strap hastily and cupped her breasts making her gasp. He kept kneading and sucking them. His gaze was so intoxicating, she couldn't even look into his eyes. she gasped when he removed her panties and she closed her legs. "Move your hands" he said as he parted her legs and she cover her face in shyness. "You're perfect" he whispered as his hands touching every inch of her small body, kissing and tasting it.

Her breath caught in her throat as he moved his hands to the most feminine part of her. she felt his finger at her entrance. He started kissing her inner thighs and soon his head gets lost in between her legs. she arched her back as he slid a finger inside her. He kept pumping his fingers inside her while his lips latch on to her sensitive nub. Her fingers gripping his hair as she sighs and she rolled her head back with her soft moans, taking the sheets in her hands. She clenches around his fingers while he adds another. She felt breathless after an overwhelming orgasm.

Vijay spread her legs further and positioned his manhood near her entrance. Priya started to tense up. "Don't worry I got you" he Chuckled seeing her reaction. "It.. will Hurt" she stutter as she remembers the pain.

"Don't be scared.. that was your first time. It won't hurt like before" he said pecking her lips. He took out a condom; quickly ripped the package open with his teeth and put it on while Priya looks at him in anticipation. Holding her hips he began pushing his manhood slightly into her entrance.

He thrust into her all the way filling her to the fullest. She choked out a cry, grabbing onto the sheets and he realised he's hurting her. He stopped to let her adjust. A sting shot through her body, the burning made her squirm beneath him. "Easy baby.. relax.. you will like it. I Promise" he said before joining their lips. She slowly started to ease up, as she got used to the feeling of him being inside her and yes it's not so painful as the first time. He waited for her to adjust. "Is it ok?" he asked struggling not to move and she nodded in yes.

Once she relaxed he started moving inside her slowly as his eyes locked with hers. After few gentle strokes, the pain began to feel good. He locked his lips with her in a hungry way as he lost all his control over her. Her heavy breaths drive him crazy he started thrusting fast and deep, just the way he wants to. He always liked it rough but he managed to control his desires as he doesn't wanna scare Priya. He then sucked her nipples making her whimper at the sensation. He had absolute control over her body and mind as well. Her hands searched for his hair, to tuck it lightly and her toes curling in pleasure as her soft moans filled the room he plunged in and out of her. Feeling a wave of sensation, she pulled his lips to hers; kissing him deeply, sucking and biting his lips as her entire body was exploding with intense pleasure. Priya held him so tight digging her nails onto him as the orgasm was so intense that she blacked out for few minutes.

Priya was still panting hard with the intensity of her previous orgasm. After she calmed a bit, He changed the position and slid into her again slowly. He gradually increased the speed where she couldn't take it any longer. "fuck! I can't get enough of you" he groaned pulling her to him and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. After few more deep thrusts, they came together. Priya started to grow tired. "Fuck" he groaned and pulled out of her.

"Priya I want to feel you bare" he muttered as he removed his condom that was full. Then he flipped her over, placed her legs on his shoulders. He took a pillow a placed it below her hips. Grabbing her hips for leverage, he enters into her hitting her g-spot. Priya hissed in pain when he pounded onto her deeper, stretching her for deeper penetrations. "Please stop. I can't. It's paining" She whimpers as she gripped his shoulders not being able to bear the deepest thrusts and He immediately stopped "shhh.. baby calm down.. let me handle this... give some time... you will get used to it" he said wiping her wet cheeks. She sniffed and nodded her head. He grabs her hand, entwines their fingers together. He gently kisses her lips and started moving slowly. He picks up the pace and kept going, driving her to the edge once again.

He wants every bit of her. Her smell, taste and breathy moans are so addictive, he just can't stop himself. He made love to her countless times till the early hours of the morning. After he was done, he pulled her closer to his body, covering themselves with the comforter. She immediately closed her eyes because of exhaustion.

Priya stirred in her sleep as the sound of the alarm disturbed her. She opened her eyes to see herself in Vijay's arms. He is sleeping peacefully and she smiles. she slowly released herself from his grip "where are you going?" he muttered half asleep.

Priya traced her fingers over Vijay's forehead and softly pecked him, blushing. She then groggily reach for the phone and snooze off the alarm. She was so sore and tired but decides to get up. Slowly covered herself with the bedsheet, she got up taking baby steps.

"Aww!" She winced as she felt herself being thrown down into the bed as Vijay moved on top of her. "No...wait" she said catching her breath. "I have to go down, Not now" Before she could complete her sentence, he silenced her by taking her lips into his and she kissed him back passionately. He parted her thighs, entering into her again. "Priya! You feel so good" he groaned thrusting slowly.

Sleep took over them once again. They slept for good three hours. They both woke up to the maids knocking on the door.