part 10

Third Person P.O.V:

Then panditji asked them to stand for the phera.. Vijay holds priya with his right hand and they walk together around the holy fire.. With each step seeks a different blessing.. Seven vows and a promise to be together for the next seven births.

 Seven vows and a promise to be together for the next seven births

They completed saat phera. After that facing east vijay and priya prayed to the sun god for a long healthy life together.

They placed their right hand in each others heart seeking love and honor..

Panditji asked vijay to put sindhoor in priya's forehead and vijay took a pinch of sindoor filling it in her hairline, looking at her. Priya feels the moment closing her eyes. She gathered some courage and looked into his eyes. They had an eyelock.

"Now you both are husband and wife" the pandit said

Then vijay put metti (toe ring) on priya's toe..

They seeks blessings from elders of the family

They seeks blessings from elders of the family.. Stay blessed with lots of love and happiness said CS teary eyed..

Priya's friend kriti and grandma cried hugging priya at the vidaai ceremony..

"My baby had seen so much since childhood.. don't hurt in anyway" daadi said to Vijay.

"Naani i don't know about the rest, but i will never hurt her" he said.