Part14

Vijay came to the kitchen all dressed up looking for Priya.

"Priya I have to go to the office. If you need anything just make a call" he said.

"Won't you taste the food I am going to prepare?" Priya said making a sad face.

"Priya don't mistake me. You know my schedule right" he smiled apologetically.

"But it's my pehli rasoi and i would love to cook something for you" she looks at him with a disappointed face.

"don't look at me like that. I'll come to have lunch. Ok. Now go continue" said Vijay.

"heeee thank you thank u.. you're soo sweet," said Priya with a huge smile making Vijay blush.

"dad are you coming to the office?" asked Vijay...

"I am not coming.. It's my bahu's pehli rasoi" snapped CS angrily.

"Toh kya. You and your bahu full drama company. I'll come for lunch" said Vijay and left.

It's already eleven. Priya was quick as a flash and prepared lunch on time. She made Ambur biriyani and kheer. Everyone assembled at the dining table except Vijay.. she served lunch for everyone.

"I never had such tasty food in my entire life. It's so tasty bahu. Praised CS.

" sach mein beta. Tumhari hath mein jaadhu hai" said Sarita and kissed her forehead.

"you look so tired.. now you have food. Sit I'll serve you" said Deepa.

No di I'll have it later.. mujhe bhook nahi hai. She convinced Deepa as Vijay enters home.

"aap aa gayi, i thought you won't come" She welcomed him with a 1000 volt smile.

"Sorry Priya I'm late" he said.

"It's ok.. you came na.. that's more than enough for me" I made him sit and served food.

"Did you had lunch?" He asked me.

"Mujhe bhook nahi hai. I'll have it later" she tried to excuse but he made her sit and they had lunch together.

"wow, Priya. Tum toh master chef nikala. It's delicious. If you keep on cooking like this soon I'll become like my dad" he chuckled.

"so you like it. I'm so happy" sighed Priya happily.

"Priya I'm going back to the office.. See don't mistake me. I have a tight schedule now. As I fired Namitha my new assistant can't handle everything. It will take time for her" Vijay said.

"It's ok. You can go. I understand" Priya said with a smile

After that Priya did her chores and was playing with sitara.

It's time for dinner still Vijay didn't come back. Everyone waited for him. He didn't even attend the call.

After that all had dinner and go to their respective rooms to sleep.

Priya was still waiting for him at the dining table and was dozed off due to tiredness.

Vijay reached home and saw Priya sleeping in the dining.

"oh, you haven't slept? Get to sleep. you look tired" he said

Priya made him sit and have dinner. Then they both go to the room.

Vijay changed his clothes and come back to see Priya sleeping peacefully. It's all new to him. A girl in his room. In his bed. And that to his legally wedded wife.

He didn't realise that someone will be waiting for him to come home.

Vijay gets to bed and he holds Priya's arms as she used to roll a lot. Later Priya snuggled close to him like a baby and slept on his chest hugging him making his heart beat faster.