Part 54

Warning ⚠️

18+ content

Next morning Vijay woke up before priya. He looked around the room shocked as he was in his office. Then his eyes landed up on Priya who was laying on top of him, completely exhausted. She was sleeping peacefully on his chest with him still inside her. Vijay kissed her hair, and slowly pulled out of her making her winced. He made her lay down properly on the bed and she snuggled more into the comforter. He reach out for his phone and checked the time and his eyes widened. "Fuck! It's already seven" he muttered.

Pressing his head Vijay got out of the bed, recovering from his high. He grabbed his clothes and moved towards the bathroom. In the flash, he dressed up as he don't wanna get embarassed infront of his employee.

Priya was still sleeping Vijay sat on the bed next to her admiring her cute and innocent face. He brushed the hair out of her face and he realised that her body temperature is extremely high. He touched her forehead and she has high fever.

Vijay gets worried on seeing her pale face. "Priya... Priya wake up!" He tried to wake her up. She slowly opened her eyes to see Vijay sitting next to her caressing her face and a small smile crept on her lips on seeing him. She didn't slept a wink all these days.

"Priya you have a high fever.. Did i hurt you?" he looks concerned.

"No! You didn't.. 'm fine.. don't worry about me" she mumbled softly. He held her wrist and made her sit on the bed.

"Priya" he called her.

On looking at him, she gave him a small smile that disappear at the very next moment.

"Priya tell me what happened? Trust me! We will sort it out together. I promise. Just talk to me" Vijay asked her.

Her thoughts are racing. she didn't say anything but kept fiddling with her fingers. Her lips began to tremble. Because she was too scared to open up to him. Priya wanted to tell everything to vijay once Vidya gets home safely. She cannot afford to be a threat to her family but she was hurting Vijay's feelings in the process.

"Tell me What's troubling you?" He asked her again.

"Please... Give me sometime... I ll share everything with you" priya stuttered and Vijay was upset with her behaviour.

"Get ready soon and come out" he quickly got up and left the room.

Vijay waited for Priya in his cabin and was in deep thoughts. He was hurt by her behaviour. All he could think is that she didn't trust him enough with her problems.

Vijay checked the time and went inside his room as she didn't came out. And Priya was puking her guts out.

Vijay was extremely worried and knocked the washroom door repeatedly. Priya came out of the washroom, taking support of the wall. She was completely drained out because of vomiting and top of that she had high fever.

"Baby what's wrong? I heard you vomiting. What happened to you all of a sudden. Come let's go to hospital" he said as held her tightly and moved towards the door.

Priya started feeling restless again. Her hand moved towards her mouth again as she anticipated vomiting. She rushed to the bathroom. Vijay stood behind her holding her hair and she started throwing up again.

Vijay cleaned her face and she was completely leaned on to him. She was so weak to move or talk something. "Baby it's okay you will be fine.. come drink some water" he held her tightly, rubbing her back. Suddenly her head started spinning and she was about to collapse.

Priya fainted in him arms and Vijay started Panicking. "Priya... priya.." vijay called her name, shaking her. She tries to open her eyes but she was losing her consciousness. He called her multiple times but no response. He immediately carried her up in his arms and soon he drove towards the hospital.

Vijay admitted Priya in the hospital and went to meet the doctor.

"Doctor, Is there anything serious? She's fine right? He asked the doctor as the tension was evident in his face.

"Sir I have checked your wives reports. Her sugar levels are getting low because of dehydration and BP is fluctuating, that's why she fainted. But don't worry these symptoms are normal during first trimester.

"His eyes widen. What? Pregnant?"

As she's pregnant, You need to do an ultrasound to know further details about the baby regarding how far she's in pregnancy. I mean regarding the week and all other vitals. I suggest you to wait and consult our gynecologist for proper checkup" the doctor said.

Vijay stood there dumbfounded.

"What? Is she pregnant? Are... Are you sure doctor?" Vijay stuttered in shock.

"Ofcourse she's pregnant. Congratulations!" Doctor said with a warm smile.

Vijay paused for a moment trying to process everything. What was he feeling right now.. anger sadness surprised shocked or happy. He couldn't explain.