Part 11

Vijay's P.O.V:

For the first time in my life I want to console someone but my ego is not letting me do so.

Priya couldn't stand there. She ran into the bathroom and locked the door and started crying. It's been thirty minutes, still I can hear her silent whimpering. I felt bad.. too bad.

I couldn't hold on more and started banging the door.

"Priya just come out i need to talk" I said and she cried more hearing my voice.

"Priya just stop it and Come out now" I ordered.

She washed her face and open the door. Her face was all red due to crying.

"Priyaa.. Let's talk" I said and fresh tears comes of her eyes.

"bahut ho gaya rona dhona.. Ab chal" I hold her hand and took her to the bed and made her sit.

I dragged a chair for myself and sit infront of her. As usual she was looking down, rolling her eyes.

"look at me priya" I made her look at me and started talking.

Listen i don't want to hurt you in anyway. There won't be anyother woman, till we are together. I already told you that.. Didn't I?

It's true that i had a brief affair with Namitha long ago.. She had nothing to do with my life now. I never gave any false hopes to her. It's just that when she came to know about my sudden marriage she couldn't accept it and started acting crazy.. She is just a part of the past

And yes, you can expect everthing in this relationship except love.. but it doesn't mean that i will be unfaithful to you. I will never do that to you" I said whatever i have to.

She had been a silent listener all these time and she came back to normal within few minutes.

You didn't say anything about our marriage preparation.. You like it?" I asked trying to lighten her mood.

A smile crept on her face. I'm so much relieved to see her getting back to normal..

"It was my dream come true.. I was soo happy" she said with a beaming smile.

"You were looking gorgeous on the saree.. I must say i have never seen anyone soo beautiful in saree before"

"Thank you. Should i ask you something?" she asked in hesitation.

"Anything priya"

"I k..know you married me for the sake of uncle's health.. I Mean what do you really think about me? I mean I'm normal simple and boring type of a girl but why did you agreed to marry me.. i know there will be queue of woman waiting for you" she stammered.

"Really? Queue of women?" i couldn't control my mischievous giggle. hmm.. What i really think about you? I don't know. I don't want to get married at the first place because it's not my thing. Getting married and all.. you know, what i mean? and after dad want me to marry you, i was more reluctant because you are too young for me. I mean 9 years! And yeah, As your beloved Chandrasekhar uncle has decided who else can stand against him. By the time i enter the mandap i made up my mind for this one year thing" I said plainly.

"May i know why you don't believe in relationships? Love?" Priya asked in hesitation..

"Love?? Damn it's just an attraction, a physical necessity. Priya I don't do relationships; truth to be told, I never have done. It's just not my thing. I do sex; no strings, no commitments and yes it works for me" I confessed.

"Priya just rolled her eyes and gave an awkward smile. Now you sleep for sometime and get ready for mooh dikai" I said.

Third Person P.O.V: