Part 31

Author's P.O.V:

Priya and Vijay broke apart after a long hug. "Tum itna kyun ro rahi thi, lo Paani peeyo" he handed her a glass of water.

"I'm going downstairs.. zyada mat soch.. Sab thik hu.. Tu Relax kar" saying this he went downstairs to see Sana standing near the pool side.

"Vijay tum ab tak ready nai hui?" she questioned him.

May be we should just reshedule this meeting" he spoke up.

"Reshedule? No way! how could you say that" Sana denied.

"You'll just need to make a few phone calls to reshedule it" he replied in a cool tone.

"how unprofessional of you to cancel a meeting at the last minute. Tu itna kaise badal gaye? Being an influencial person in the society, wanting what's best to your figure is what you should think of, but now a days you are behaving like a love sick puppy" she blurted out.

"Oh come on Sana.. Don't you think you are exaggerating the things. Just do it" he Ordered and she nodded with anger evident in her eyes. Vijay took the bike keys and went out.

He came back to his room to see priya, standing near the window looking at the full moon. Though he forgive her, he can't stand the thought that she don't trust him as It was pricking his heart.

Priya crawled on the bed ready to sleep and was waiting for vijay to join.Vijay sat on the couch pretending to be on laptop as he don't feel like sharing the bed with her. He has decided to sleep on the couch but he don't want to hurt her at the same time.

After a long wait, She finally gathered all her courage and asked hesitantly "Can you sleep in the bed? I can't sleep when someone is not sleeping next to me.

"Priya I've some important work You sleep! Mein idhar hi thik hu" he said to her and he can see the disappointment in her face but he chose to ignore it.

Priya's P.O.V:

Three more days gone.. All these days my heart wasn't at peace. Vijay has been acting so distant. He used to sleep on the couch. I wasn't sure why and what exactly going on. He's been awfully quiet all these days. Was i really that bad that he started pushing me away, I was keep on thinking while preparing breakfast. Breaking my thoughts someone patted my shoulders and i flinched with a sudden touch. Thank god it was vijay.

"Aap!! aapne mujhe dara hi diya aap bhoot bankar kyu ayi" I asked him.

"Vo.. I forget to tell you something"

"What was that?" I asked confused.

"you get ready fast.. I ll drop you to CS mansion. Di told me that a puja was arranged for us and she want me to drop you there now" he said.

After getting ready i went down. We had breakfast silently and he took me to CS mansion. I was so excited to meet them all.

"Vijay jaldi vapas aa ja.. Don't be late" deepa give him a warning stare.

"haan di.. Chil mar.. I ll be on time" he said and left to his office.

I had a good time with uncle aunty and sitara after so many days. we all had lunch together.

"Priya beta we have arranged Uma Maheswar Puja for you both. This puja is performed to attain all marital bliss and harmony. Hope vijay will come back in time" Saritha aunty said to me.

She gave me a saree, with jewellery and asked me to wear it. Deepu di helped me to drape the saree.

I'm struggling to walk comfortably with my saree. I was humming to myself and without paying attention i bumped into someone and about to fall. Two strong arms wrapped around my waist and i looked up to see my handsome husband staring at me. "I'm sorry" i said while he gave me a vague stare.