Part 36

Third Person P.O.V:

Priya began to panic when she saw Navdeep.
"Youuu" she stuttered in shock..

"Didn't expect me right" He came more close to her and she took a step backwards. He's not the kind of past that someone would want to to be reminded about. The guy who never left a chance to scare her.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry about that day.. let's keep aside whatever happened between us in the past and start afresh. As you are my friend's wife now, I think we need this new start" he said with slight smirk on his face.

She started looking here and there in panic as beads of sweats are visible in her face. She could sense the dark aura around him though he act nice to her.

"Arrey relax priya.. I'm not gonna eat you alive" he said as he kept his hands on her shoulders and she shoved his hand away in an instant and about to leave when Navdeep caught her wrist.

"Leave me" she somehow came out of his grip and rushed towards the stairs, bumping into vijay on her way. "what the hell!" He roared while she remain silent looking at the ground.

"Can't you walk properly without falling down once" he muttered and she whispered a sorry.

Tum teek ho? He asked grabbing her chin, lifting her head up. "I'm fine" she replied lowly without looking at him.

"So it's time to meet someone very important, come let's go" he held her hand, took her to meet Navdeep.

"Meet Mr.Navdeep Khurana, a good friend of mine and business associate of our company" Vijay introduced him to Priya.

"Hey Priya, Why don't you tell your husband that we know eachother" Navdeep asked casually.
She stared at him shocked not knowing what to say. Ofcourse she know him before but not in a good way.

"Oh really.. Kya tum dono ek dusre ko pehle se jaante ho?" He looks at her briefly before turning his attention to navdeep.

"Umm I" she couldn't find words.

"ha Vijay, Actually we're friends.. As your wife is a brilliant singer I met her in one of the contest" he said as Priya stood dumbfounded as she knew that if she said the truth about him it may create problems between Vijay and Navdeep. She remained quiet as she don't want any trouble in his life because of her.

"So Priya.. Happy Birthday" Navdeep extend his hand out to her. She looked at it for a while and It took her a while to respond.

"Thank you" she said lowly, placed her hand on his, forced to fake a smile. Priya excused herself awkwardly and went to sit near daadi and kriti. After sometime Vijay also joined them.

Navdeep and Vidya randomly met and started flirting while Priya was watching them in disgust as she knew how Navdeep is. Hey beautiful! What's your name? He asks smirking.

"I'm Vidya, And you" she gave him a cheesy smile.
""Hmm beautiful name for a beautiful girl I'm Navdeep khurana" he extended his hand for a hand shake.

"I was nice meeting you Navdeep" she smiled.

Vidya seems to be attracted to him and excited to drool over him. Afterall she always dreamt to have a billionaire boyfriend. They start to do the flirting thing, staring at eachother. "This is my card you can call me anytime" he said handling his card before leaving the mansion.

After he left Priya decided to talk to Vidya as he's dangerous.

"Vidya I wanna talk to you .....in the terrace. It's something very important" Priya hesitated.

What so important now? She sounded irritated. Somehow went to the terrace.

What do you want to discuss with me? She asked in a bored voice.

CEO's Contract Wife (A Thalapathy VIJAY FF)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara