Part 33 (18+)

Warning:

Mature Content 18+
Please skip this chapter if you are not comfortable with mature scenes.

Vijay holds her face and deepened the kiss and it was demanding, Passionate and full of need. He entered his tongue inside her mouth to taste and feel her.

He made her lie down on the bed without breaking the kiss

He made her lie down on the bed without breaking the kiss. He took of his shirt, still kissing..
He then slowly removed the pallu of her saree, kissing down her neck and Her cleavage was visible through her blouse. Her breath hitched he dipped his face over her cleavage and started kissing her senseless.

Vijay then turned her around and removed her hair from back and kissed there..

He opened the hook of her blouse one by one, placing soft kisses on her back while she is clutching on to her blouse like her life depends on it..

He then turned her to face him and slowly removed her blouse.
Priya immediately crossed her hands, feeling shy and tried to cover herself with her small hands but failed miserably. Vijay slowly removed her hands and secured them with his one hand,
She was too shy and immediately want to cover herself, she hugged him in an attempt to hide herself.. Vijay chuckled at her innocence.

His hand moved behind her, unhooking her bra and she hugged him more tightly and he could hear her ragged breathing. Vijay hugged her back and kissed her forehead. He then slowly slid her bra strap of, kissing her tender skin, revealing her breasts. His eyes saw her bare for the first time. He kissed and gently caressed her breasts.

Her naked breasts brushed his chest. Fear gripped her and she stiffened. She was too afraid to do anything. "There's nothing to fear" he whispered. His hands went down her stomach removing her pleats. She quived, when his hands moved to her flat stomach. She closed her eyes tightly in embarrassment. Vijay don't wanna scare her as it is her first time. He covered themselves with the duvet and started undressing their remaining clothes.

Priya was trembling when their naked bodies touched and Vijay took her in a comfortable hug and looked at her face. Her breath becomes faster realizing she was totally naked. Her face was written with nothing but innocence and purity.

"you are so beautiful" he said huskily, caressing her cheeks with his fingers.

He captured her breasts. She gasped as he squeezed her breasts gently started sucking on it. He moved down to her stomach, placing wet soft kisses all over her body.

He parted her legs and started kissing her inner thighs.
Vijay had a stong desire to make her all his But Priya was nervous, Scared but she wanted him more than anything.

"Priya It's ok.. daro math" He said as he reached up and kissed her sweetly.

He grabs her wrists and gripped them above as he positioned himself between her. Vijay pressed his manhood on her entrace. Just the tip had entered and she winced in pain. Vijay stopped for a moment and She instantly started struggling. Unable to bear the pain she jerked her upper body pushing him further inside her.

"Priya don't move.. Just relax or else it will hurt you more" he said and She immediately held vijay's shoulder tightly to suppress the pain. "Let me enter first, Just Breath in.. It will be painful for the first few times. You trust me right" he asked.

Priya controlled her tears and bobbled her head asking him to continue. Vijay slowly entered inside her as tears escaped from her eyes. He entered inside her completely breaking her hymen and covered with blood. Priya faced a black out for few minutes.. She felt like she was being torn apart..

The pain was so strong that A sob escapes her lips She closed her mouth with the back of her hand as she tried to muffle her cries.

"Bas.. Bas.. It's over.. I'm sorry priya.. It will get better soon" he tried to calm her down. He wiped her tears and He took her lips in his, started sucking on it to ease her pain. He looked into her eyes and asked her if she want him to continue and she nodded in yes. For the next ten minutes it was so painful for priya.

Vijay was badly dominating and a control freak in bed but with Priya he managed to keep his desires in check as she is his wife first not some bimbo.

Priya hides her face in the crook of his neck and wrapped her hands tightly around his shoulders "so tight" he hisses as he started moving inside her slowly and carefully not to go very deep and fast. He felt her muscles relaxed a bit and her pain was subsiding.

"Priya, Look at me" he demanded in an authoritative tone. She opened her eyes and looked at him. His eyes locked with hers. He was raw and utterly male, his breathing ragged. He had full control over her body and started thrusting in her increasing the speed. He could feel every emotion going through her body and mind.. He started moving faster and deeper. He felt her clenching around his manhood as she's close to her Orgasm.

"Vijay please.. Stop.. My stomach.. something is happening.. Stop" her voice came out unsteadily and she started writhing. Vijay understood that She's going to have her first Orgasm.

"It's okay baby.. let it go" he said and took her lips to calm her down. It was all new for her and she don't know how to handle it. She tried to push him as she don't know what to do.
Her body squirmed around his entire length. Vijay gripped her hips tighter so she wouldn't budge and kept going in and out. Priya was writhing in pleasure beneath him as he is moving inside her faster and harder with no pause. She let out a breathy moan and was shivering undergoing her very first orgasm. It was too intense for her to handle. Vijay took her lips, trying to calm her. She gripped him tightly and was panting hard.

He slid into her again all the way slowly and started thrusting hard, getting soft moans from her both in pleasure and pain. Though it still hurts her, it's endurable. After an hour he releases his seeds inside her marking her soul with his name.

she winced in pain when he entered into her again. He kissed her one final time holding her close before pulling out of her as she was tired and sore.

Heaving a deep sigh, Vijay slumbed back on the bed, ran his fingers through his hair panting. As soon as he left her, Priya passed out in exhaution.

She hissed in pain when vijay turned her towards him. Vijay immediately took her in a protective hug and rubbed her back slowly. Vijay grabs his shirt and put it on her. He then pulled the duvet and covered both of them. Kissing her forehead lovingly he drifted to sleep as it is already 4AM.

Vijay had sex with different woman, but it was never felt like this. With Priya, It was more of an intense and emotional moment for him rather than sex. This feelings were new to him as it was the first time he made love to a woman. She completed his soul. However he had not let himself realise it sooner.