Part 24

Vijay has been trying hard to avoid the topic but Sana is holding on to that same question about his marriage with priya.

Sana was intoxicated but was in her senses.

"Vijay I'm asking something, Don't you think i deserve to know what's going on your life. I know that you will never fall in love, and that to with a girl who can never met your standards. then why did you get married all of a sudden? Is there any business deal behind all this?" she asked.

"something like that, Why is it so important for you? Can we just discuss about our partnership and business?"

No vijay i need to know.. So it's a kind of a deal. Just tell me do you like her?

"That i don't know" he said bluntly.

What did you saw in her? She was a mere employee in your office right. You lose your standard by marrying some low class girl like her.

Sana was waiting impatiently for his answer as she needed to know that.

She could feel the air around them getting colder and there was a visible tension in the air.
Suddenly Vijay's expressions changed and his temper was rising "I think you forget why you are here. Lets talk about business" he said coldly.

Her confusion multiplied looking at the raw anger in his eyes.

"Y..es" she stuttered as she know how he will react if she press these questions further.

And Sana began to prattle on about the Party, upcoming meetings and investments regarding their new business. After a long time she left their mansion.

Vijay felt strange thinking about their relationship. For him love is an attraction for sexual desire. He never cared for anyone. He goes by the saying I, myself, me.

His persona lured woman but he only had one night strands. Pure flings that he only forget about the following day. But it's all different with priya. None of his own rules worked in her case.

Vijay's P.O.V

Sana's words keep on lingering in my mind. It's all about Priya priya and priya. I've no idea what she's doing to me and what's going on between us.

There is a strange mixture of shyness and passion in her. Her eyes lighten up whenever she smiles and the way she laughs make me laugh too.. Her eyes were so gentle, her smile so true. She performs her silly activities so naturally that they suit her. I hate that I'm smiling like an idiot on the way to my room as I'm thinking about her.

I knew that i have already crossed my limits and she came into my personal space and that was not good.

Priya's P.O.V

He came into our room after five long hours. While getting in he exchanged an awkward glance with me but why? I lowered my head slightly avoiding eye-contact as My head was killing me with series of questions. What were they talking? What she is to him? As far as i heard from his friends, they are definitely not just friends, she is a lot more to him. Namitha and now this Sana, Kaanaji what should i do now.

I'm Sitting in the couch staring at him with my questions in mind and him facing his stupid laptop and doing his irritating works as always.

Beautiful faces didn't affect me before. I never wanted to be one among those gorgeous girls. But now i do have a lot of insecurities that i dont want to accept.

I want to be beautiful enough to be with him. But why, kyun kanaji. I was jealous of anyother girl whom he had been with. I know I'm not good enough to be with him, not in a single way.

"Sana.. You friend.. She looks beautiful" I spill out before being able to stop myself.

"yeah she's hot" he said randomly working on his laptop.

That's it.. I got enough. Why don't i just keep my mouth shut.

My mind is eating me to know what was she to him.