Part 22

After everyone left the mansion i got freshen up and come back to see my little kitten was on another world, lost in her thoughts. She came out of her trance when i snap my fingers.

"huh.. Yeah" she said shaking her head.

"How was the dream?" i asked raising a brow. And for that she took one of the pillow and went to the couch.

"Good night" she pouted and looked away.

"Can't you see the bed is here?" I questioned.

I can see that. Don't you remember?? you have so much problem with my sleeping habits, so I've decided to sleep on the couch" she twisted her mouth looking side ways.

Ha ha yaad agaya ki tu sherni hai ab vaapas aaja meri maa itna gussa thik nahi hai..

"No i will never come to your bed" she pouted and lay on the couch.

"Pagal ladki you will fell down" I almost shouted..

"Pagal!" she gave a wide eye stare with a open mouth.

"Achaa I'm sorry.. Chal ab so jaa.. Come here" I tried to convince her.

"Fine.. As you wish" she muttered. She then slowly took all the cushions and placed it between us, like a border.

"What is this? Kya karu mein iss ladki ka" (what should i do with this girl) I mumbled and decided to sleep. I lay down on my side of the bed.

"Let me see how she will sleep" I smirked.

Priya covered herself in bedsheet trying to sleep but couldn't.. She tossed left and right on the bed still she wasn't getting any sleep.. She scrunched up seeing vijay, who was sleeping peacefully.

On the other hand Vijay was just pretending to be asleep in reality he was wide awake, controlling his laughter thinking about priya.

After a lot of flipping on the bed.. She sat up, slowly moved towards vijay and snuggled into him. Within few minutes she slipped into deep slumber..

As the alarm starts ringing in priya's mobile. Vijay stirred open his eyes to see priya sleeping in his chest clutching his tshirt and her right foot over his legs. She had a childlike pout on her face.
Vijay smiled at the view.

He closed his eyes, lay still pretending to sleep as he don't want to make her uncomfortable.

Priya's P.O.V

Next morning i woke up in a jerk at the sound of door bell. I opened my eyes to see my head was on his chest, I was secured in his arms like a baby. Then my eyes shift to vijay who was looking so cute. I just can't take my eyes of him. His hair is messy and shinning. I felt an urge to touch his hair. I slowly brushed his hair with my fingers.

Suddenly he grabs my waist with his right hand, slams me towards his chest. Now i was on top of him, "what were you doing?" He asked in a husky voice while his eyes boring into me. I looked down blushing. On the next moment, He turned me over and lay on top of me. I gasp as i felt his body weight on me but he supports his weight with one arm and strokes my cheek with his hand. His hot breaths fell on my forehead.

My heart was racing as He leaned in closer to me and his lips inches away from me. A small shiver escaped down my lips as his hands went down my waist pulling me closer and started kissing me on my lips.. I placed my hand on his chest and he deepened the kiss. my heart was thumping crazily. The door bell is ringing continuously but he is in no mood to leave me. After a long kiss he left me.

"Ready for step 2" he asked looking into my eyes teasingly.. I'm out of breath and stared at him in confusion.

He chuckled and leaned down again.. Oh god i was so scared. "Aren't you..u go..ing to office today?" I stammered before he took my lips again.

"It's sunday" he said huskily looking at my lips.. Before he started kissing me, i find my voice back "door... Door bell is ringing continuously, i need to go" I said it in one go and gulped. He smirked, loosen his grip on my waist and moved away from me.

The cushion boundary I made like an India pakistan border was gone and they are scattered around the bed. I slowly look back at vijay and he giggles. I gave him a deadly stare and getup from the bed and rushed to open the door.

"Hello mam! I'm the new butler of your residence. My name is Surya. Chandrasekhar sir appointed me" he said and i welcomed him. Then i got freshen up and started doing my chores.

I prepared breakfast and kept it in table. We had breakfast together.

Later i was so occupied in my chores. Moorthy, our housekeeper helped me in hanging the photo frames. Some public domain photo frames in the living room and some personal photo frames with his friends and family are in the bedroom.

I grow accustomized with all the maids and able to know them one by one.

Then I tied my hair and started arranging our dresses in the closet.. I have arranged our clothes, jewellery and other important things properly in the closet.

While there was a knock in the door, I went to open the door and saw sana standing.