Part 17

Vijay and priya reached the party surrounded by his friends and Associates

They welcomed the couple..

(Light music was playing on the background)

Jeeva: hii machii (jeeva with his wife)

Vijay: hii.. Priya this is jeeva's wife supriya

Priya said hii ( with a cute smile) and supriya greeted her back

Vijay: where is sree?

Jeeva: he is on the way.

Supriya and priya are talking meanwhile vijay and jeeva starts pulling each other's leg.

Just then entered Sana vijay's close friend. She took his hand and dragged him to a corner and pulled him into a hug. "I missed you vijay, why you did this?" she started sobbing

Hogaya? I missed u too Sana. See everyone are looking at us. Just come and join the party. Don't make me more awkward.

"when did you started getting awkward to be with me? Did anything changed? I'm still your Sana right?"

"ofcourse sana.. Come I ll introduce you to priya" said vijay

"Priya.. Who is that?" asked sana confused

"Priya.. My wife.. Did you forget?"

"Oh sorry.. I forget her name.. I must say.. Though brought up in india she really had a modern outlook towards life.. Just great" she taunted sarcastically.

Vijay just hummed and take her with him.

Sana Seth:

Sana is the only daughter of billionaire Dalton Seth, CEO of Seth groups limited

Sana is the only daughter of billionaire Dalton Seth, CEO of Seth groups limited. She's residing in Newyork. Close friend of vijay.. Vijay and sana are the leading pair in the dance group "winners". She didn't attend his marriage as she was upset on him. she came back to india to meet vijay.

Srikanth enters with his wife vandana and shocked to see sana holding hands with vijay..

"This chipkali is still the same.. Look at her how she is holding vijay's hand. She ll never change" whispered vandana to srikanth..

Then they met Sana and chatter for few minutes so that she will let go of vijay and vandana wants to meet priya.

Vijay takes vandana and Sana to meet priya while Sana was literally falling on him while walking.

"Priya this is sree's wife vandana and this is Sana" he introduced them to priya.

Priya greeted them. She had a pinch in her heart when she saw Sana holding vijay's hand.

Actually we are college mates.
"Jeeva sree vandana Sana and i are best buddies in college" said vandana.

You guys continue i will be back said vijay and was about to move. Sana clung to vijay and lead his way as priya look on.