Part 49

Dry Chapter guys..but much needed one..wait for few more chapters for the lovey-dovey one. Do answer the question which i asked below.

Priya has returned back to her home, numb and emotionless. She has completely zoned out of the reality. Her Step mom was shocked on seeing her.

"You came back? Why are you here? When will you go?" These are the words came out of her mouth, the moment she saw her and priya looked at her helplessly.

"One year is over and i can't go back there" she stuttered, looked down at the floor.

"Matlab, they won't provide any money from this month. ab kya karu. Vidya is still studying there? Within few months vidya will be getting married to a big businessman. What will i do now?" her stepmom lamented over the loss of getting financial help from Vijay. Only money matters to her as she has no idea about priya who just lost the one whom she loved the most.

"Ab kyu yahan ayi ho.. Go somewhere else. Have you thought that you can live on my money? She suddenly grabbed her hand and drags her all the way to main gate. "Get out and dubara iss ghar mein waapas mat aana".

"Please don't say that. I don't know anyone. Where will i go? Soon i will find a job and i will take care of vidya's studies" Priya started pleading.

"From this month, they won't pay your daadi's medical bills. So if you can't earn money you should get out of this house with your daadi. What if they stopped your daadi's caretaker from tomorrow. I can clean and feed her." She said with so much disgust on her face and priya felt miserable.

"I will take care of daadi. Please let me stay here" she almost begged her step mom and she entered into her house like an uninvited guest. She can't even cry infront of her bedridden daadi.

"Khanaji please help me out..I'm all alone in this cruel words. do i deserve this?My life is ruined and things will never fall back fall back into place again. I never did any wrong to anyone in my life? Why can't i have a normal life? Why am i put in this situation?" She cried her soul out standing in the shower.

She felt so drained out with her life .Ever since her mother had passed. She has been living in her own home like an outsider. Her life came back to the same place where it all started. And year had gone, but still nothing changed in her home. Same attitude of her stepmom, the same loneliness.

Gathered her courage, he dialled Navdeep's number. "I did everything as you said. Now leave my sister" priya said devoid of emotion.

"I'm happy with your conversation. Yeah, i must say you are a good actress. But I'm not with happy with Vijay. I expected a lot from him but he don't live up to my expectations. How could he leave you so easily even after publishing the contract papers" he asked doubtfully.

"Will you leave my sister?" She asks again.

"It's fine. I will leave her for now. But make sure not to expose me infront of her. She should never get to know that i drugged her and took advantage of her state"  He smirked evilly.

"What? she still believes you?" Priya asked in disbelief.

"Why can't she? I'm her saviour afterall" he laughed sarcastically.

"Please don't do this? Why do you put my family through it? Please don't do this don't ruin her life" priya began to plead.

"Don't worry I'm not interested in her. I just want to put you in place. Afterall, Everything is about you and Soon you will coming begging to me. Vidya will be back home tomorrow. Just a phone call is enough for me to finish off the the lives which are dearest to you. I hope you understand the after effects and behave well" Navdeep said darkly.

"Stay away from vijay. Don't even think about hurting him" she stated plainly.

"Hurting vijay? Is that what hurts you the most?" He asked and started laughing like Maniac before disconnecting the call.

Despite being treated like a trash she loved and care for her sister to an extend where she's ready to sacrifice her everything for her.

After Priya left the mansion, Vijay was irritated by numerous calls from media and reporters. More than all of them his biggest fear was his dad. As soon as he rushed out of the mansion he's surrounded by reporters and he decided to put an end to all the speculations.

"Although I'm reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, under normal circumstances I don't usually respond to foolishness. The reports circulating about our relationship are completely false. We are still together and our marriage is intact" He said in a statement to people magazine.

Vijay then called the reporters for a private meeting and rebuked them. At that moment all he could think of is to clear his name. It's all about his professional life and his reputation. He filed a defamation case on the reporter.

"Do you think apologies are enough to mend damaged reputations? All I wanted is a public apology Or else I would sue you all for defamation" he threatened them and not ready for a private apology.

After he sort out all the immediate issues, he came back to the mansion. Home doesn't feel like home anymore every part of this house reminds him of her and he hates it. He was officially over the emotions of betrayal.

Vijay immersed himself in alcohol as he drank the entire bottle with in seconds. He don't want to remember anything. But the alcohol does exactly opposite of what he thought. He just can't stop thinking about her. Every moment with her came back to his mind.

"Our life was perfect. We're perfect together. Never in my life i thought my love could be this beautiful that too after marriage. We had the most wonderful moments together. And you ruined it all. I hate you priya i bloody hate you" he slurred. He started drinking another bottle until he lost his senses.

Next morning Vijay wokes up from the balcony with a hangover. He can't even get inside their bedroom as memories of priya started eating him alive. He felt nauseous and started throwing up in the sink. He moved to the other room to get ready for office.

He came downstairs absentmindedly. An emptiness filled his life since she left. His cook kept the breakfast in the dinning. But he couldn't stand in that mansion. Some kind heaviness and pain ripped his heart out of his chest each second. So he took out his car key and rushed out of the mansion like it is some haunted place.

Soon reached his office and took the elevator. As soon as he entered his cabin, his secretary showed him the latest update from the magazine regarding the defamation.

The People's Magazine published an Apology over defamatory article. The impassioned report end with the following message.

"All the rumours, allegations contract papers and photographs regarding Mr. Vijay Chandrasekhar, the CEO of CS Corporations. Private Limited and his wife Mrs. Priya Vijay Chandrasekhar and Navdeep khurana, Director of Khurana industries are false and baseless. Here by i seek an unconditional apology for publishing the news and i will not undertake or repeat the same in any of the publications in future." Thus the reporter was forced to apologise in the same magazine and vijay smirked on reading the same.

Next day Priya woke up early. She completed her daily chores and got dressed up. Soon she reached the bus stop and took the next bus to their mansion.

                      **********

Friends,

I expect you all to reply this..
Some  of my readers are mature readers. They expect some mature scenes. Is it okay to add one more mature content to this story? Or should i cut short it to a romantic level..

I'm confused and do need ur suggestions..
You can Comment me or text me privately..
Based on that i will decide whether to add or not.