Part 9

Then vijay takes her to the guest room, to indroduce her to his friends.. No one is aware of this contract marriage except Priya Vijay Chandrasekhar Vidya and vaani.

Jeeva opened the door when he heard a knock in it and surprised to see Priya.

"hii priya come in" Jeeva greeted her and vijay tried to wake srikanth who passed out after their bachelor's party

Srikanth wakeup in a thud hearing a girl's voice.. Priya these two are my close friends jeeva and srikanth said vijay..

"Oh finally you got time to introduce her atleast on your wedding day" said srikanth..

Yeah i remember meeting them before in office she said smilingly..

"Anyway as you have decided to marry this one.. Congrats on signing your life away" said jeeva mockingly..

Deepa di told me that you both are married.. "Why don't you both take your wife with you?"

"As it is a sudden marriage we couldn't take them along but we will catch up in a week" said Jeeva.

"Ok guys we are leaving" said vijay..

"No.. Not now As you're going to become our behen we need to warn you about so many things" said srikant sarcastically..

"Do warn her later now i am getting late.. Vijay literally dragged priya out.. Bye bhaiya said priya..

"Chachi you are looking so beautiful just like situ papa" Deepa's daughter sitara complements Priya.

"thank u dea" said priya pecking her cheeks and she giggles.

deepa went to Vijay's room While he was doing workout. "ohh.. Finally my brother got some time to shave his beard. Now only you are looking like my brother.. You were looking like a gangster with all those beard and all"

"What now dii" he asked while doing pushups.

Is it really important to workout even on your wedding day. It's too much vijay. Just come down now.. Priya is waiting for you" deepa said.

"you just go down dii.. I ll join you in 5 mins"

Deepa left the room as everyone are waiting in the dining table..

As Vijay came down deepa made him sit next to priya and they start having breakfast..

Vijay asked for one more naan and priya get up to serve him..

"heyy sit sit.. I'll serve him, pardon me for this day.. don't worry from tomorrow it your sole responsibility to take care of him.. Okkk" Deepa teased her.

Vijay and priya shared an embarassing smile. The breakfast went with the family talking a lot of things and them stealing occasional glances of eachother.

"Priya..! come and meet me in the guest room" vijay whispered and left to the room.

Priya go to the guest room and was nervous whether to knock the door or to wait outside.

"If you are done staring, feel free to come inside" he walked past her into the room making her gasp.

"I wanna talk to you something important" said vijay

"tell me sir.. What's the matter?" She asked.

"Actually I want your signatures in the contract papers" He asked hesitantly.

Priya had a pinch in her heart when she heard the word contract. She managed to hide it from him. She signed the papers giving vijay a fake smile.

"wait here for me i need to give you something, I will be back in a minute" said vijay and left the room.

Kriti enters the room to meet priya as she wants to present her a gift for her wedding.

"Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness my sweetheart" said kriti while she handed over the gift.

Priya opened the gift wrap to see a beautiful picture of her broken family.

Vijay came looking for priya to gift her a ring but as he saw her in tears. He stood their silently without saying anything.

As only three hours left for her marriage priya had silent tears thinking about her mom and dad. She cried looking at the picture of his dad. "I know i should be strong as you told me i can't be be weak. why did you go daddy.. I miss you so much"

"your mom and dad will be happily watching you from above. Dont cry" kriti consoled her..

Priya wiped her tears as she saw vijay staring at her..

He silently comes near her and took her hand. He put a ring on her finger as she looked at him with a questioning look..

"dii told me that i should gift you something before the marriage and i loved this ring when we went out for shopping" He stated and left.

Priya was feeling bad about leaving daadi and was nervous at the thought of starting a new life with Vijay.

"kanhaji.. today is the day i am getting married but my mind is totally messed up. for me love and marriage happens only once in a lifetime..though we will be separated within one year. Give me strength to start " She prayed before going to mandap.

After that Priya, daadi, kriti, vidya and vaani reached the mandap. It was decorated beautifully with orchids and red roses. The beautician was waiting for priya soon she started getting ready in the bride's room.

Priya was looking gorgeous in her red saree. A beautiful set of necklace along with precious bangles, her hands were filled with henna of his name added to it's elegance.

After some time Vijay CS Deepa and her family reached the mandap in another car.

The wedding rituals starts as the panditi started chanting matras as vijay sit in the mandap doing the rituals surrounded by his family members..

After sometime Priya arrived wearing a beautiful red saree..

The moment vijay laid his eyes on her he just can't stop looking at her.. It's the first time vijay saw her in a saree and was staring at her in amusement.

 It's the first time vijay saw her in a saree and was staring at her in amusement

"She was looking like a small teenage kid till morning.. How come she become so beautiful within these 3 hours" he wondered.

Priya came there and sat beside vijay and started doing the rituals (homam). After that they exchanged garlands as a symbol of welcoming eachothers into eachothers family. All the relatives starts to clap and scream in joy.

Then Panditji asked to do kanyadhaan.. As priya's dad passed away her paternal uncle did the kanyadhaan.

Priya missed her dad at that time and tears formed in her eyes that don't go unnoticed by vijay.

Then vijay tied the knot around priya's neck making her his wife. She had a layer of tear formed in her eyes.

The moment he tied the knot vijay had some unknown emotions in his heart and he seems to get lost looking at her.

"now that she became yours, you can stare at her all day. Now concentrate" Jeeva whispered in his ear making him blush.

Then panditji called vijay's sister deepa to do the ritual of gathbandan (tie the knot) as it means the whole family accepted the new bride as their family member. She tied Priya and Vijay's garments together.