Part 48

Vijay opened the message of his secretary to get the shock of his life. He immediately rushed towards the living room in search of the Magazine. He took out the Magazine's and started to read.

That day THE PEOPLE published an exclusive article about Vijay and Priya. And the news is all over headlines and became the talk of the town within few hours.

He was shocked beyond belief. "Who did this? Priya can never do this. Why would she?" He had 1000 different questions in his mind.

"Priya" he called out her name loudly making her startled. She quickly came out of the room, her heart beat faster when she saw Vijay's face.

"Business Magazines all over the place had an article of our marriage contract today. Do you have any idea about this issue? He asked her.

He peep through the magazine again and again. The headlines are filled with details of their marriage contract and the divorce papers. According to the tabloids, Navdeep and Priya are dating.

The picture of navdeep and Priya as the front cover and It is revealed that the interview was taken in Navdeep's place.

"Unbeknownst to the tabloids, Will they apparently separate" She read the article when he asked her to read. He was shocked with how she reacted.

There is no visible shock or surprise evident in her face. The way she reacted to the news of their impending divorce shocked him. It felt like she knew it before.

He roughly turned her around and threw the paper on her face. "What is this? What the fuck is this? Tell me. Tell me what's going on" Vijay's patience was running low.

"Stop playing with me and Tell me the damn truth. You have no idea what i can do. Don't test my patience" he warned her as she stand there with a blank face devoid of any emotion.

"Can't you answer my questions? Don't you think i deserve your answers. I don't wanna give a fuck about any of my assumptions or the article. Just tell me the truth, what's going on and why?"
Media had gotten hold of this news and his reputation was questioned which never happened before.

She was at loss of words as pure terror swirling around her mind.

I had you on the front page with Navdeep. Can you explain this? Can you explain why the prick was holding you? He shouted as he teared up the magazine into two and her silence made him more aggressive.

I want to know what the hell you were doing in his home. I'm asking you something. Speak up dammit" he shouted at her, shaking her. She stood still trying to compose herself.

Tell me the truth i ll eventually find it myself. If i did i won't be able to forgive you. I'm gonna ask you one fucking last time why do did this? Look at me dammit! Look me in the eye and tell me the truth" he shouts ar her. She jumps a bit and looks away crying.

What's going on between you and Navdeep" I want Answers he started to shout.

Vijay's grip on her hand tightened and his demeanor grows serious. You owe me an explanation. Tell me the truth or else. The blazing anger in his eyes, the accusation on them were too strong to bear.

She searched for the words, she could see him getting impatient, frustrated by her silence. The heaviness in his voice piercing her soul.

He was losing his temper bit by bit
the news was reverberating in my ears again and again.

"Just tell me in clear words. Tell me the damn reason for whatever you did. Jho bhi tune kiya woh sab kyun kiya. Do you remember my reputation. That would be at stake because of all these dramas" His voice was strong.

"I certainly don't need to explain anything to you. I don't wish to be with you anymore" she stuttered.

"You will explain" His fist clenched into a tight punch in order to maintain self control.

"You knew that I was ready to spend billions on you if you asked for it. So it's not about money" Tell me why you did this before i lost it.

I LOVE NAVDEEP.

W-What? He stuttered in disbelief.

"I LOVE NAVDEEP" she concluded in one breath.

Hearing those from her mouth made him loose his temper. He felt something breaking in his chest.

"What did you say? You love him? How long. And why? Did i deprive you of anything. Oh yeah it's been a week since you scream under me in pleasure. And you came up with a new boyfriend in a week. So is that all you want? Then come let's have some fun" he dragged her towards the bed as he was completely lost.

"You are hurting me.. leave" she tried to protest.

"I don't fucking care" he siad through clenched teeth as he slammed the door hard behind him.she has never seen him this angry that makes her terrified.

Within seconds he picked her up and threw her on the bed. He grabbed her thighs effortlessly and stood between them. "I'm not comfortable now. Don't touch me" she managed to say those words because right now she's so scared of him.

He took her lips forcibly kissing her like a beast. She managed to pushed him and slapped him hard on his face. He stared at her in shock because obviously his priya can never do this.

"I'm sorry.. I don't meant to" tears started flowing from her eyes freely.

"How dare you Priya.. Since when did you started getting uncomfortable with my touch. Fuck! How come i failed to recognise the smart bitch behind the naive mask. A girl like you cannot afford to become a maid at my house and i made you my queen. Get out of my house now and i don't want to see your face ever again slut" he lashed out.

His words already killed her multiple times. She don't want to broke down in front of him. She quickly adjusted her clothes and ran out of the mansion.