Part 5

Vijay was shocked and worried about his dad's deteriorating health. He realised that his condition will worsen if he was too stubborn about his marriage. Left with no choice, he finally decides to give in and somehow agreed to get married.

Chandrasekhar is delighted to hear it from Vijay. He already have someone in his mind whom he want Vijay to marry and yes, it's none other than Priya. Chandrasekhar always loved Priya dearly and she is the bride he has chosen for Vijay as he wants a perfect bahu for his family as well as he consider Priya as his responsibility and wants to keep her safe. He decides to discuss the same with Priya as soon as vijay agreed to get married.

Chandrashekhar's happiness short-lived as he was shocked to learn about Vijay's marriage contract, the very next moment. Vijay putforth a condition as the marriage is just for an year and if he willing to continue his marriage he will or else he will get divorce in an year.

Chandrasekhar was so shocked to hear his condition and "How could I spoil a girls life like this? Who will agree to your condition? Why don't you just kill me?" he shouted at him. CS is shattered thinking about Vijay.

"Dad, I agreed to marry only for your happiness. I ll give it a try but don't try to force a relationship which I don't want in my life" he said plainly without looking at him.

Chandrashekhar's inner guts told him that vijay won't hurt Priya. No matter how bad someone treats her, Priya will always do good to them. He had a strong feeling that Priya will change vijay's attitude towards marriage and he decides to talk to her.

After he discharged from hospital he called priya and asked her to meet him at his house. He asked vijay to pick her from the office.

"Why should i go dad? Let her come in a cab and why she is coming here?" he asked confused.

"As i have already heard so much from you, now onwards you will listen to me" he snapped.

Vijay called priya and informed her that he is coming to pick her.

Vijay went to office to pick her. He saw her waiting for him and opened the door for her. He felt bad when he saw her red cheeks.

Vijay still remember few conversations with priya when he returned back from states five years ago. But she was a child at that time when Vijay used to teach her.

They didn't even shared a single word and he reached his home.
After reaching home vijay went to do his workout and priya was waiting to talk to vijay's dad.

CS came down to see priya.

"how are you uncle? I've heard that you are admitted in hospital.. I was worried about you.. Are you ok now?" She asked Concerned.

CS reveals his son's attitude towards marriage and his marriage contract and all.

"Beta please don't get me wrong. I know what I'm going to ask is a sin but i am in a situation where i don't have any option" he said it with his guilt ridden face.

"Uncle please do talk like this. You are the reason why I'm alive today. You gave me this life. You can ask me anything without thinking twice. I will do anything for you. What do you want me to do uncle?" She asked confused.

"Can you marry my son with his contract? I know I should be ashamed to ask you this but i can't trust anyone. I don't have any other choice. If it's not you, I know he'll marry any random woman with his same good for nothing idealogy. Will you marry him?" he pleaded with teary eyes.

Priya was shocked to hear this from him and don't know what to say because she always dreamt of getting married to a lovely guy with whom she can find everything she had lost, Her mom, dad a friend and love as she don't get any love from her family but she just can't refuse him. After everything he has done for her, Priya can't even think of rejecting his request.

"I will marry him uncle" She composed herself and managed to say these words. You don't worry about anything but i don't know how to convince my family. My daadi... She should never get to know about this contract" She requested.

CS thanked her with tears in his eyes and hugged her happily and he promised her that he will convince them.

Vijay is not that bad as he portays himself to be. If you both get married I'm sure he will never leave you. I'm his dad. I know him priya. Just trust my words said CS.

Later CS called his daughter Deepa who is residing in Pune with her husband who is an industrialist. CS informed his decision of getting Vijay married to Priya and deepa is happy with his decision as she likes priya a lot but he hides Vijay's contract thing to Deepa.

Vijay finished his work out and went to pub with his friends.

Chandrasekhar reached Priya's home. Her step mother greeted him with a fake smile. She was thinking of the possible reasons for his visit.

"I want to talk to you and it's personal" CS said frankly without wasting much time. Vaani asked Priya and Vidya to get inside to room. Daadi was sleeping inside the room.

"mein apni Vijay ka rishta lekar aaya hu Priya ke liye" Chandrasekhar said to her and he told her about the contract of marriage..

"She started to work only a few months ago and we are dependent on her salary" Vaani started and was interrupted by CS.

CS knew what vaani is upto and promised her to give 50lakhs once they get married and daadi should never get to know about the contract..

Without speaking anything vaani agreed in a fraction of second and they started discussing the perspective dates for marriage.

CS thanked them and left the house and drove back to his home and waiting for Vijay. He reached home at 12PM from the pub and CS stopped him to talk.

"what now dad?" he sounds irritated.

"your bride is ready and you are getting married in a week" CS snapped..

He was startled "What? Are you kidding me? You know my contracts for marriage right?"

"yeah I'm aware of your bloody contract and your sick mind.. Just get yourself ready for marriage" CS shouted.

"Who is the girl? I want to meet her as i need to know whether she is ok with my deal" asked vijay as he don't trust his dad.

"Priya is the girl and yes unlike you she even ready to sacrifice her life for me.. And she is ok with the deal" he said.

Priya??? dad are you mad or what.. Priya?? Do you have any idea what my age is? How could you even think of getting us Married.

If you didn't get a suitable bride for me then give me a chance. Lemme choose someone of my choice. Just leave the idea of getting me married to Priya.

I have agreed your condition of one year contract marriage.. Now i have decided who will be my daughter-in-law. Don't act smart. After my death you can live your life the way you want to drinks drugs and sleep with a new girl everyday.

oh dad just shut up.. Do you really think she will tolerate me for a month?? Asked vijay with a smirk.

"that's none of ur concern.. I know her.. She will do anything for me" stated CS.

"yeah then I'm ok with this marriage" said vijay and took a shot of cognac.

"Don't try to brainwash priya.. And i have one think to say"

"what?" Asked vijay.

"As i agreed to your one year marriage you should respect and fulfill your duties as a good husband and i can't stand you sleep around with other girls while you are married" he snapped.

"I'm not a bloody womaniser" Vijay fumes in anger and go to his room. Even it is for one year how could i marry someone 9 years younger to me.