Part 39

Vijay was in his office working on his laptop. "Come in" he said in a cold voice when he heard a knock on the door.  Sana entered in his cabin and stood infront of him.

"Hey sana.. what's up?" He asked her.

As you are too busy to pick my call, I'm forced to come over here. Vijay if you don't mind can we talk about some work related stuff now" she asked.

"Yeah, sure" he nodded.

"We have almost lost the deal of Elite corporations, 50 million will been lost" Sana said in a serious tone.

"What happened?" He asked in a serious tone.

"According to my sources Mr.Sharma has signed the deal with someone else" she stated.

"It's Impossible. I won't spare anyone who tries to mess with my business. I will never let this deal slip away. This was my dream project. We need to crack the deal no matter what. This project is very crucial for us. Navdeep Khurana himself offered the partnership for it but now he seems indifferent to the project" he asserted.

"I will talk to him" she assured him.

"We need conduct an emergency meeting now. Arrange it and keep my presentation ready. The deal is very important to us so I don't want any mistakes" he ordered his secretary.

After all the board members and staff seated in there place, Vijay entered the meeting hall and the meeting starts.

"We are gathered here to discuss about the current progress of our project.
Let's have a look at our project layout. This is a team project and any suggestions regarding the layout will be considered. The design and the prototype should come within the budget. The layout should be finalised before meeting our important investors tomorrow" He explained

Just then his eyes went towards his phone which went off flashing priya's name and small smile crept on his lips so naturally. It didn't go unnoticed by his employees.

What shocked them the most is he picked her call immediately without thinking twice.

"Hmm.. Is there anything important?" He asked  in a low voice.

"Actually No.. i just ..." She started and he stops her.

"Priya I'm kind of in a middle of a meeting" he  said softly.

"Sorry i shouldn't have called you" she apologized.

"It's ok i will talk to you at home take care" he said to her.

Meanwhile Sana was seething in anger.
She has never seen him attend a call while in a meeting. All the while she coldly observed him from the sidelines.

"Sorry guys" he said as he placed the phone back on the table and continued his presentation. After the meeting he decides to go home.

Vijay was back home from office. Her face lit up instantly when she saw him early home. "you came back" she squealed as she ran over to embrace him and took the bag from his hand.
Vijay returned back from office earlier as he wanted to be with priya.

"Are you okay" he asked removing his shoes..

"Good" she whispered with a soft smile.

"So how was your day?" She asked as she helped him remove his coat.

"Hmm... It was good" he said as he went near her.

He pulled her close by her waist and she bumped into his chest.

The more he lean towards her the more she went backwards. When he was about to took her lips she stops him by placing her palm between their lips and he chuckled. He moved upwards and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Let me go and get you something" Priya tried to move.

"No need.. what I need is here with me already" he said hugging her from the back.

Priya got on her tiptoes and pressed a soft kiss on his lips that made him smile against her lips. Before Vijay deepened the kiss She took a step back and placed her finger on his mouth to stop him.

What? Vijay asked breathlessly and she giggled at how hard he's trying to restrain himself.

"I wanted to ask you something" she asked with a hope in her eyes.

"What is that?" he asked plainly.

"Can we have an ice-cream now? I want ice cream. Let go get ice-cream. Please take me out"" she pleads, pouting already prepared herself for his refusal.

"Again Icecream? really?" He scrunched is eyes up in a surprise but now a days he hates to tell her no.

"pleaseee.." she whined.

"Fine" he huffed pretending to be annoyed.

"Thank you thank you" she chirped excitedly after pecking Vijay's cheeks. He stood there and touched his cheeks amazed.

With her everything was different. His boundaries break down and he found himself doing things he would never, ever have imagined.

"Ready to go....." priya said excitedly standing in front of vijay.

She wore a simple white top and blue jeans and vijay was wearing a black shirt and beige pants. Soon he drove to the nearest Huber and holly.

The ride on the way to the parlour was full of laughs and smiles. There's nothing more she could possibly want than being with him.

Soon they reached. Priya rushed inside excitedly like a child as she is a huge fan of icecream.

"Which flavour do you want?" Vijay asked.

"I would like triple chocolate chunk" she said joyfully.

"Hmm. Lets try something different today. Have you tasted The mighty midas before?" He asked her.

"I've know idea what you are talking about. What is it" She asked curiously.

"It's made with 17 ingredients and draped with 24 carat gold foil. Try it now. I'm sure you will love it" he said.

"Get me soon" she said happily.

He ordered The mighty midas for her and Belgian chocolate for him.

Priya was waiting for her icecream impatiently. Her eyes twinkled When the icecream is placed in front of her.

She was amazed looking at the ice-cream as she had never seen something like this before. without wasting much time she struck a spoonful in her mouth.

"OMG this is so good" she said as the ice-cream melts inside her tongue.

Vijay just sat there in silence, eating his icecream and staring at Priya.

'I wanna try yours" she said it with a tinge of mischief in her eyes pointing at his ice cream.

Vijay only nodded with a smirk. She then struck her spoon in his icecream and tasted it.

"Hmm it's great. So yum" She took another spoon of his icecream and ate It.

"Stop eating my ice cream" he told her with a warning glare and she rolled her eyes.

"You haven't tried mine yet! Here open your mouth" she said as she took a spoonful and stuffed it in Vijay's mouth.

She was a child at times. She could only give an adorable smile to him. The spark in her eyes never left.

Vijay can't stop looking at priya as he couldn't resist the cuteness overloaded on her face. He never knew ice-cream can make her this happy.

She was eating like a baby as her face was covered with icecream.She was looking absolutely cute and he was enjoying the day with her.

They both entwined their fingers and walked towards the car. She became his world without him knowing it.

On the other side Navdeep is all set to play his game of Revenge. It's been a month since Priya's sister Vidya and Navdeep started dating. She stepped in to his trap so quickly.

Vidya had no idea what her relationship with Navdeep leading to, unaware of the harsh consequences that would come after. She loves him because he's successful and for him she is just a pawn to ruin priya.