Part 4

Chandrashekhar is so disappointed with Vijay and left his cabin.

"Mr. Vijay, Could I meet you outside for a moment?" Vijay got a call from the doctor who is treating Priya.

"Yeah sure" he replied.

"What is it doctor.. why do you want to meet me? Is she fine?"

"Mr.Vijay, Do you have any knowledge of domestic violence or abusal she is going through?" The doctor asked uneasily.

"What do you mean?" Vijay asked confused.

"There are scars in her legs and some deep bruises in her arms and head"

"Bruises" he asked in disbelief.

"There is nothing major but it must be a physical assault" the doctor stated.

"I'm not aware of it" he said plainly.

"I did the dressing for her wound. The cut is quite deep. Injection ki zarurat hai but she is not ready for one" the doctor said.

"Toh lagao injection. I ll come there" Vijay said.

"Vijay gets in the medical room and walked towards her bed along with the doctor. As soon as she saw Vijay, her face turns pale, her eyes widened as if she had seen a ghost. Doctor took the injection and Priya started shaking in fear. "Mujhe injection nahi lagawa.. mein thik hu" she managed to speak up.

"Chup chap beito aur injection lagalo or it will cause infection" Vijay said sternly.

"Please sir.. I'm fine" she is almost in the verge of crying.

"Shut up! Just one injection.. Ye sirf chota sa hai.. kuch nahi hoga isse"

She flinched at his tone and nodded at him weakly with tears drenched eyes and Vijay eyes softened on seeing her sobbing like a child.

He came near her and slowly pulled up the sleeve of her top. He saw some fresh bruises and some dark patches on her arm as the doctor said. She started panicking when the doctor filled the injection.

"Relax it won't be Painful" Vijay said Soon doctor cleaned her skin with the surgical spirit and began injecting her. When the syringe touched her skin, Priya felt pain and holds Vijay's hand tighter. she hissed closing her eyes shut while he just stared at her vaguely.

"Bas hogaya.. Are you crying for this tiny needle?"

Priya realised that she was still holding his hand, She quickly let go and muttered a sorry. She then give a glare at the doctor and "you will be alright with adequate rest" the doctor smiled at her. Vijay get back to his work and Priya rested there.

Vijay on his way back home, thinking about the doctor's words and her bruises flashed in his eyes. He felt bad for her.

While crossing the office gate, he saw her stuggling to walk. He immediately stopped the car and opened the door for her.

"Priya, get in the car i will drop you" he said.

"It's ok sir.. thank you.. I can walk.. It's not far".

"Just shut up and get in the car" he Ordered.

Without uttering a word Priya silently walk towards him to the car.

"Why is it so hard for her to listen to me at once" he muttered.

He moved a bit to the other side so that She can sit. They sat there in silence. Priya is feeling too cold inside the car. she covered herself with the dupatta.

He looked at her silently for a minute and turned off the ac. Within 10 mins the car stopped in front of her home. Priya unknowingly places her hand in his as she gets out of the car and just as she took a step forward, she faltered in her steps and was about to fall but vijay held her hand firmly before she fell down.

"Thank you sir" she said and slowly walked towards the home as vijay looks on.

Priya's Step mother Vaani saw her getting out from a car and she slapped her hardly making her fall on the ground.

Vijay watched her wiping her tears as blood oozing out from her mouth and get in the home. He really felt bad for her.

What kind of women is this? Without taking her to the hospital for her wound she is slapping her" he thought.

"How dare you do this? Are you having any affair with the son of chandrasekhar" she shouted at her

"He just dropped me because i couldn't walk" she told her inbetween the sobs.

"I am warning you priya, Never do this again or else the consequences will be bad" she left giving priya a warning.

After dropping priya vijay went meet his friend Srikanth and Jeeva on the.

Vijay reached home at about 10PM.. As he walk towards his home, the maid informed him that his dad had refused to take his food and medicines. Vijay was really worried and tried to talk to him. But he refused to talk to vijay..

"dad please don't do anything stupid. You are harming your own body. Doctors had already warned you. If your don't take your medicines in time your health condition will worsen. Why are you doing this to me?" he pleaded.

"See i don't even want to see your face. I don't want to live. I want you to get married in a week or else you within a week you will see the death of me. I promise you. You can't gamble with your life more than this. If you really care about my health just agree" he said.

"dad please try to understand my feelings" said vijay as CS gestures him to go out.

Vijay came back to his room as his dad refused to talk to him. He still doesn't understand why he has to marry.

The next morning vijay's dad fainted because of high blood pressure and was admitted to hospital.