part 18 First Kiss

"Priya utho" Vijay patted her cheeks and tried to take her in his arms.

"don't touch me.. Let me sleeep" She murmered..

"Priya, I'm vijay come let's go"

"aap!!! Why did you left me here and go to parking? I won't talk to you" She pouted.

"Vo I'm sorry for that.. You will listen to me right?" He asked hopefully.

"haan, you are my husband i will always obey you.. I promise" said priya like an obedient kid.

"Shall we go home then?" He asked her.

"haan come na i ll take you home.. Are you feeling tired?" she asked him and tried to getup from the chair.

Vijay hold her by waist before she fell down "Mela sar ghum raha hai ya duniya ghum rahi hai.. Batao na" she muttered holding her head.

"Bye guys we are leaving" Said vijay.

"Bye priya" said everyone.

"Ahh i forget you guys. Come with me na.. I will take you all home" she said cutely and again tried to sit in the chair and stumbles.

Everyone were controlling their laughter and vijay turned and signalled to be quiet

"no..no.. Priya.. see i am so tired please take me home first" Vijay convinced her and take her back to the parking"

Priya was struggling to walk straight and she was giggling for everything.

"Woah.. she let out a gasp and steady herself.. The world is spinning..

Vijay bend down and scoop her up in his arms.. she squeals in surprise but quickly wraps her hand around his neck and started giggling.

He made her sit on the car and put on her seat belts.

"Where are you taking me?" She mumbles softly.

"Our home" he said

"Yeah our home" she giggles again.

On their way to home priya keep on annoying vijay.

"heyyy look at there, there is a dog... OMG.. There is a tree.. wow.. there a man.. Are you listening?" she pouted making sad face when he is not responding.

"Haan priya I'm listening" he gave her a soft smile.

"Where are you taking me? She is asking this question for the umpteenth time.

"Our home priya" he managed to reply her patiently every single time.

"haan Our home Sweet home" she hummed softly.

"you are soo soo cuteee" she smiles  innocently, pulling his cheeks.

Then she grabbed his hand and entwined their fingers and he looks at her surprised.

"Priya.. Leave na.. I have to drive" he said while trying to move his hands.

"Are you avoiding me?" She asked him disappointed with a cute pout.

"No priya.. Why should i?"

"no.. you are avoiding me" she said and a layer of tears formed in her eyes.

"no I'm not priya.. See.. we reached home" he said.

"Wow.. we reached home.. come let's go.. I want to see sita papa" she was elated.

"Priya.. you will listen to me right?" He asked in a serious tone.

"you are my husband.. mein aapki har bath manungi" she replied cutely and a smile crept on his face.