Part 46

Vijay's POV

I woke up missing her, missing my wife. I instantly grabbed my phone and dialled her number but she's not responding. She might be sleeping so I don't want to disturb her again.

She's the light of my life. It's just been a stressful week without her. I never thought that oneday she'll become my everything.

I'm not a cuddly person but now I'm missing her warmth. I feel a void in her absence. I can't help but think of her.  I'm missing her cute little fingers. It's been a week since i slept peacefully.

I felt some unknown happiness, an unknown peace when she was with me. She always has the power to make me stress free. It's crazy how I always feel happy around her.

She is a kind of a person who never judge anyone. She is happy with whatever she have. On top of that, she's a great listener. She managed to make me feel better every time. She is a complete blessing to my life, how I ever miss her.

Since meeting Priya, I was looking at woman differently. After my parents failed marriage, I never had marriage in my life plan.

Woman never held my attention long enough to feel that way about them.
I never made a deeper connection so that I can walk away without a second thought. fuck! Now I'm counting hours so that i can be with her.

A lot can change in a year and I'm the perfect example for this. I doesn't believe in love and never imagined falling in love. I hates to say that word. Priya once told me that she loves me, on the night before we had sex but I was quiet. I'm never good at expressing myself.

She wants me to say that i love her. Whenever we had sex, whenever she's in my embrace she wants me to say it once. I saw it in her eyes but i couldn't accept it.

We have our One year Anniversary in two days. And yes, my dad might be thinking that I'm gonna get rid of her and planned to start a new life. But Divorce is out of the question in our relationship.

I changed my mind the moment i married her. Infact she changed me. I would have never touched her if i planned to divorce her in a year.

I. LOVE. HER
I. LOVE. PRIYA

she was someone who controls my everything. From my thoughts to my actions everything was about her since i married her.

I have some serious anger issues, that's why i shouted at my dad and hurt her in the process. She don't deserve this. On that night, she asked me whether i regret marrying her. At that moment i wanna scream it aloud that I love her and she's mine. But somewhat i managed to hold on so that i can surprise her on our special day.

I got up from bed and took a fresh bath. Dressed up in casuals I was ready to go for a quick shopping as i have a meeting at noon. Now I'm on the way to de boulle to get her a gift. I've planned to buy the limited edition of The Graff Pink ring for her. Hope she likes it.

On reaching the hotel i called her again, but she didnot answer. Okay feel free vijay; she might be busy with works, I cheered myself. I changed into a formals all ready to attend a meeting.

Suddenly the door bell rang, I opened the door and it was Sana along with my secretary.

We are in the same suite but different rooms.

"Hey hero, you look smoking hot" Sana commented, tapping my shoulder.

"Sir, Our flight will be at 10AM, tomorrow and these are the paperworks to sign for today's meeting" my secretary Tania handed it to me.

After attending the meeting, we had dinner together in one of my favourite restaurants.

Once i reached my room, again i tried calling priya but no response. I got tensed and kept calling her again but she's not responding. Then i dialled the landline number fuck! No one picked the phone. I was waiting for her to call me back and dozed off sitting on a chair.

Next morning i dialled her again but of no use. I was wondering why she's not attending my call. I'm in a hurry as our deal is almost finalized and today we have a last presentation with the finance division.

I came back to my room after we signed the project. It's past evening, still she didn't tried to contact me once. I dialled the landline number and surprisingly the maid picked my call.

"Where is Priya? Give her the damn phone" I almost yelled.

"Sir, priya mam is not here. W-we thought she went to her house as you are not here" she stuttered.

"Since when she is missing?" I asked her impatiently.

"Yesterday morning i saw her for the last time" the maid said.

That's it i have to go back. I can't wait till tomorrow. Even if i took an emergency flight,  it will take around 17 hours to reach there. Without wasting much time, I booked the immediate flight and reached the airport.

               END OF POV

On reaching the mansion, Vijay drove to priya's home. He came back dejected that she's not there.

He was searching for priya restlessly like a mad man as his heart is aching to see her.

He was driving around the streets for nearly two hours as he don't have any clue. He had no idea where could she be.

Vijay was going nuts with worry. "She will be fine.. she will be fine" he's muttering in his mind continuously.

"Where the hell are you Priya"

Before reporting the police, he came back to the mansion to check the security cameras. Suddenly he felt her presence in the room. She came out of nowhere and He looked at her shocked.

"Priya" Vijay breath a sigh of relief after seeing her safe but soon anger consumed him.