Part 52

Priya reached Vijay's office. She took the stairs and went to his cabin. As she couldn't find him in his chair, she moved towards his private room. She knocked at the door but no response came.

"Open the door" Priya shouted banging loudly. She knocked the door repeatedly and suddenly the door opened.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt?" She  bombarded him with questions as her hands instantly reached his face.

"Don't fucking touch me" he shouted making her flinch.

When Priya found him safe, she got her breath back. Her heart ached when her eyes landed on him. His eyes red. His hair was disheveled mess. His tie hanging lop-sided. His shirt was crumpled and A few buttons are open and his shirt sleeves rolled up to the elbow. The strong smell of Alcohol burns her nose as she inhale and a bottle of bear in his hand. Her eyes teared up, looking at him.

Why do you wanna meet me at this time? He slurs and little.

"You're drunk again" Her voice cracked a little.

"Ofcourse I'm drunk, so very drunk. Any problem?"

"Please don't do this... don't ruin yourself...  please" she asked in a pleading voice. She was drowning in guilt as she is sole reason behind all his miseries.

"Why do you have any problem? Don't act like you care. I cannot take more of this, he said angrily" He replied to her with a glare.

"Just tell me Why are you here? What made you come here? my head is banging, I've already had to deal with your shit all day. I need some peace. So tell me and leave" he said through gritted teeth.

"What happened to you? Why did you hurt Navdeep?" She questioned him.

"Oh finally you came to the point. So you are here for your boyfriend. Seeking justice for him. Areyy i gently patted your boyfriend twice or thrice lovingly and within minutes, he reported it to his girlfriend. He updates you really quick. What a bond".

"No but why you did this? What if he harm you?" She questioned him.

"Harm my foot! He can't even touch my hair. you should worry about your boyfriend. Not for me" he huffed in annoyance.

Everytime he uses the word boyfriend, it  feels like hitting her with a truck.

"There are so many other ways which you can use to get separated from me. If you don't want to be with me, no one is going to stop you. But you chose to tarnish my image and humiliated me in public. Just get out now I don't wanna say something that i would regret later" He said looking away from her and drinking the alcohol in his hand.

"Don't don't do this" she begged as tears filled her eyes.

"I'm so sick of everything you put me through. Do i deserve all this Priya?" His voice was sad, filled with hurt.

"I'm so sorry.." her voice choked with pain.

"So you're sorry now... What exactly you are sorry for?.... You are sorry for cheating on me.... You are sorry for breaking my trust... You are sorry for betraying me... Come on tell me... What else you are sorry for...  For the first time in my life, I grew against my better senses and fell in love with you. This is where i land... you killed me... Why you did this? I just want to hate you.. I want to leave it all behind"  he confessed.

He loved me! Her heart breaking at his words. Her destiny made her so helpless. She started crying miserably.

"I love you Priya but I can never forgive you. Wish i could hate you, just like that" he slurred. Seeing him this vulnerable she had tears in her eyes.

She was startled at his confession. She needed this. All she could need was this. She couldn't control the gust of emotions flowing inside. She craved for his love. His love is what she ever wanted... prayed for... dreamt of...

"I love you so much priya... You ruined us.... I love you priya" he whispered over and over again. Every time he said it, she couldn't control her emotions.

All the feelings which she was trying to hide in her heart seems unbearable. She hugged him tightly and started crying."I'm sorry.... Please.... I'm so sorry... She started shaking and break down in his arms. He stood like a statue. Without hurting her, he tried to release himself from her grip.

"Just don't touch me... it's killing me.... You felt disgusted with my touch because you don't love me... I'm a loser priya.... I'm a big fat loser"  he was on the verge of breaking down.

"please.... Don't say that" she begged as tears streamed down her face. She held him tightly, burying her face on his chest.

'I love you Priya but I just don't want you anymore" He pushed her away but she pulled him more towards her.

Her hands travelled all the way up to her face. Kissed him all over his face.
"Stop kissing me Just don't touch me. Your boyfriend must be waiting for you. Just just go. I don't wanna make you uncomfortable" he tried to push her away.

Priya grabbed his collar and slamming him in the wall causing him to get startled.

"W-what do you want?" He stuttered.

Grabbing the back of his head, she brought his head down to her and smashed her lips with his. He was not able to react and he stayed still.

He hesitated to kiss her back and slowly pulled away from the kiss.