Part 30

It's been a week since he met priya. The worst ever days of his life. He had gone back to his old self. He tried to immersed himself in office works and also Sana was with him to add fuel to the fire. He was clubing and drinking at night.. Not even once he tried to contact her.

Next morning he woke up with a heavy head, "Drink the lemon juice Vijay, you have got a hangover.. Here drink" Sana gave him a glass.

"Why are you here this early?" he asked.

Don't you forget today's meeting in LA. We are supposed to take afternoon flight. Chalo Vijay, get ready" she said caressing his hair.

Vijay remember whatever Priya said about Sana and was thinking what went wrong.

Hearing the buzzing noise of his phone. He took the phone to see daadi is calling. He hesitated for a while and then decides to attend the call.

Hii daadi, how are you? He asked.

Main teek hu beta? Tu bata tum dono kaise hu? Daadi asked.
(I'm good, how are you both?)

"Tum dono matab?" Vijay was confused, "I'm good daadi" he replied.

Main priya ko call kar rahi thi, call nahi lag raha hai uska.. Voh theek tou hai na" asked daadi.
(I was calling her, It's not reachable. She's fine right?)

"Oh no!! Priya! What's wrong with her? Why don't she just stay in her house.. Pagal ladki ab kahan chali gayi" he thought.

His trance broke by daadi's voice "beta, are you there?"

"Yes daadi.. Priya is fine. Don't worry" he said.

"uska dhyan rakna.. Bahut pareshan thi meri bacchi.. Par mein kuch nahi kar saka" daadi said.
(Take care of her. She was so anxious but i couldn't do anything for her)

"Hua kya hai usse" he asked concern evident in his voice. (what happened to her?)

"rehne do beta.. You are there to take care of her.. It's enough for me" daadi said.

Vijay understood that Priya left her house. "ab kaise dhundu usko aur kahan dhundu.. Damn it" he cursed angrily.

"What happened vijay? why are you looking so tensed? All okay?" Sana asked.

"Priya is missing. I need to find her now" he replied.

"missing! No vijay.. It might be her plan to get back to you. She's not as innocent as she seems. Let it be vijay. Just don't go after her" said Sana furiously.

"Are you mad? Do you have any idea what you are talking about. She's my wife and I've no plans to leave her. It's just that I'm angry" he spat.

Sana was upset with whatever vijay said to her

He took his mobile and tried calling her but it's unreachable.