Part 25

Warning!
Those who hate or not interested in period related stuffs. You can stay away from this chapter😊

The day ends with priya's developing feelings for vijay. Vijay hadn't spoken a single word after Sana left and that made priya more worried. A silence was around the house. He didn't look towards priya but aware of her glances. Vijay had decided to not cross the line and stay in control.

Early morning at about 5AM Priya is having a disturbed sleep, she is twisting a way too much

Early morning at about 5AM Priya is having a disturbed sleep, she is twisting a way too much. Vijay's eyes linger on his sleeping wife who was looking flawless and extremely adorable with a cute pout on her baby soft lips.
Priya was tossing and turning way too much in the bed. He tried to make her comfortable by taking her in his embrace but of no use and then he felt something wet on the bed. He turned on the lights And moved the duvet to see big patch of blood under priya.

The blood was so much and it scared him at first and the next moment he realised that she got her periods.

"Priya... Priya.... Priya utho... Get up.." He tried to wake her by patting her cheek.

The light had blinded her as she unwillingly opened her eyes slowly. When her eyes fully opened she realised vijay's hand on her cheeks. She grumble out slightly and look into his eyes with a questioning face like "what's wrong? why did you woke me up?"

Soon she feels something wet around her thighs and saw the blood stains underneath her.

All of a sudden she's so embarrassed and nervous to face him. Vijay didn't want to say anything as he don't want to embarass her more. She quickly runs into the bathroom.

He removed the blood stained sheet and put on a new one. It's been twenty minutes since priya locked herself in the bathroom.

She was so tensed as she got her periods after two months and don't even have a pad. It's so embarrassing for her that she stained the bedsheet. In top of that vijay is the one who noticed it and woke her up.

She don't have the courage to ask him to buy pad. Her eyes filled with waters.

"Priyaa.." she heard a knock on the door "Are you okay?" he asked her.

"I'm ok" said priya in a faint voice.

"You.. You want me to buy anything?.... Means ..... Sanitary napkins?" he faltered.

"Haaan .... But... I'm so sorry..." Stammered priya.

"Shut up.. You don't need to be, i will be back in ten minutes" he said and left the room.

Meanwhile priya come out and take fresh clothes and get into bathroom to take bath. Vijay came back with the pad. He knocked the door and give it to priya.

Priya's P.O.V

I changed myself and go to kitchen as I'm feeling uncomfortable to face him. I prepared breakfast and placed it all in the table. He had it and left to office.

Then I did my daily chores, I talk to my granny. Everyday i am trying to brush away the thought but still I'm feeling lonely after he go to office as i am missing everyone.

Today it's already 8PM still I'm waiting for him to come home. I don't know why he's being so late today. I tried to call him but he didn't picked my calls. May be he's busy and I don't want to disturb him.

As the time passes, I'm feeling so weak and the cramp is getting severe. He reached home at 9PM and i was waiting for him to dine together but he told me that he had dinner and left to room. I don't know why but i want him to talk to me. Atleast i expect him to ask me how was my day?

Author's P.O.V

As expected, it was a hectic day for vijay was hell tired and badly needed a bath. He was so exhausted after a long meeting regarding the automotive company. He took a brief shower and gets into bed. Soon he fell into deep slumber. Later priya come and lay down on other side of the bed.

She was laying her stomach. The pain was so overwhelming that she couldn't help it. The backache made it more worse.

She used to get severe cramps, during her periods but this time its unbearable.

Though she was tired, sleep was far away from her eyes and She slept unknowingly after 3AM.

Vijay's POV:

I was awaken at the sound of alarm on her phone. I rubbed my eyes and looked over at my little girl but She showed no signs of waking up. I examined her face, she lost her charm and her skin looked so pale.

May be she was tired. I didn't want to disturb her sleep so i slowly get up from bed, did my workout and get ready for office. Priya is still sleeping. I have never seen her sleeping in the early hours of the day and it makes me worry.

I ordered our maid to not disturb her and make sure to not let priya do any works.

As I'm already late, I stromed to my office.

................................

Guys do vote and share your views.