Mission 1: Meeting with dad and mission brief

('Thoughts')

"Speaking"

"YELLING"

All-MIGHT= Buff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hisashi POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

????: "You can't be serious."

I sighed rubbing the bridge of my nose while leaning back in my chair. ('I knew he'd hate this, but we really don't have a choice in either of these matters.')  Sitting up straight I glance over my son Izuku and wonder. ('How did such a small cute child grow into this hulking man creature.') 

Izuku stood there at his height of 6' 2'', his uniform while pressed and ironed could barely hide his well-developed and toned muscle mass. His most striking features, however were his eyes. His right eye a deep emerald green that at times seemed to glow, and his left a pale silver almost as if it was made of soft moonlight. 

His face seemly perfect if not for the scar running from the top of his left eyebrow down to just above his jawline. Under each of eyes laid a rather unique formation of freckles in the shape of a diamond. His hair once an unruly mass, was now trimmed and neat, pulled back into a short ponytail.

Hisashi: " You're right Izuku, i'm not serious.......... I'm Hisashi" I smiled trying to lighten the mood abit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Izuku POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku:" REALLY? A DAD JOKE?!" I shook my head, sighed and looked at the old man, who had the same shit-eating grin as that dry-eyed hero I met awhile back. ('At least its not that damn laugh the Rat has.') I thought back to my first meeting with the little chimera and smiled. 

('Even though he has that damn annoying laugh, he is one of the very few who have outwitted me.')                       After clearing my thoughts, once again focus on the man who took me in and raised me as his own.

Izuku: "Dad, I get that you're trying to lighten the mood but..... right now that smile of yours would send all the recruits running for the hills." I chuckled before getting back to the heart of the matter. "Just explain it again, slowly and clearly so I can understand before I do this. You know better than anyone, if its an order I will follow through and do my duty."

Hisashi:" Alright son, I'll give it to you straight. You've been given two missions and failure is not an option for either. The first you are to go undercover and join the hero course at UA university and protect the students while keeping an eye on potential weeds." I stiffened at my fathers words

Izuku:" Has it really gotten that bad?" I grimaced at the thought " I mean sure I've noticed a spike in villain activity, but I thought things were relatively clean on the hero side."

Hisashi: "Currently they are, but........ I feel like this is the calm before the storm, the pressure is building up and its only a matter of time before the flood comes. You're smart son, think about it for a minute." I paused for a second and thought, ('How could a spike in villains lead to trouble at UA?') Suddenly it hit me, I could feel my eyes widen at the realization as it dawn on me.

Izuku:"........Spies, Recruiters, and Traitors." I spit out that last one as the very word left a bad taste in my mouth. "Well dad, I understand the mission and why someone is needed. What I don't understand is why me?" I watched as Dad leaned back in his chair once more, debating how to answer my question.  After a few minutes he lifts up his hand holding three fingers up.

Hisashi: " Three reasons, first. Its not just you, its your whole team is being divided and sent to different schools with a single partner. You'll be running the Lighthouse strategy with you as lead.

Second, you are the best we have and thus the most suited to go to UA as it'll most likely be the biggest target.... As you know All-Might will be starting there as a teacher this year."     I clench my fists at the mention of that bastards name. "Due to his career as the number one hero he's made tons of enemies. Him being there just makes it more likely a target."

"Third, you were requested by name." I looked at him dumbfounded,   (' How could anyone know me? As far as anyone knows Izuku Yagi is considered dead/missing, and thanks to parabellum I officially don't exist.')   

"Relax son,  I see your brain going into overdrive. The principle of UA is an old friend of ours Nezu."  ('Well at least I won't be pissed all the time if Nezu's there.') I thought to myself.   "And finally.." 

Izuku: "Dad, what do you mean finally?  That's more than three, what did you forget how to count in your old age?" I sneered

Hisashi:  " Nope, just tried to sneak it in considering its related to your second...... mission."

Izuku: "Whats with the pause? By the way, what is my second mission? I sorta blanked out the first time you told me." I watched as dad shifted uncomfortably 

Hisashi: "Well....... i'm not sure how to say this but..... oh! remember how your teammates tried setting you up on dates?"

Izuku: "Yeah......."         ('I'm not sure where this is going but I've got a bad feeling about this' )

Hisashi: " Do you remember the words you used to reject going out on those said dates?"

Izuku:" I would say if Parabellum wanted me to get married they'd........" my voice trailed off as I realized where this was going. Dad seeing that I couldn't finish my words, spoke up

Hisashi: "If Parabellum wanted you to get married they'd.... issue you a wife."