Mission 10: The Other side and 1-A's Feelings

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

All-Might/Buff

~~~~~~~~~Izumi POV~~~~~~~~~~ 

" Sorry everyone........ I'll explain everything later, Iida run to UA and get help, go now. "  I didn't understand what was happening. Why were there villains here? Why was Izuku so calm?What concerned me most was his voice. 

It wasn't his normal carefree fun-loving one. Even though he never really interacted with me, I watched him talk with the others during breaks or at the dorms. While he liked to mess with Mineta and Kaminari, he got along with almost everyone including those two.

He was always having fun and enjoying spending time with everyone, always smiling and laughing. But right now, you couldn't tell if he even knew how to laugh or smile. It felt so wrong .

13:"Come on kids, we need to go! Iida do as your friend said and run ahead!" Iida turned and sprinted for the door

????:" I'm afraid I can't let you do that." Seeing a villain appear near us, 13 tried attacking him with her quirk black hole. The villain turned her attack against her with some kind of portal injuring her severely.

He then tried to stop Iida but before he could he was attacked by Todoroki and Bakugou. Forcing him to focus on them. During that distraction I used my quirk teleknesis, and grabbed him. I lifted him and repeatedly slammed him on the ground knocking him unconscious.

A/N Don't own^ Also hulk is Izumi's Teleknesis

Hagakure:" What should we do now?! 13's hurt, Aizawa-sensei and for some reason Midoriya-kun are down there fighting villians!" she shouted pointing towards Aizawa and Izuku. Everyone turned towards where she pointed, remembering that their teacher and friend were still fighting.

I saw as Aizawa-sensei was pinned " We have to help!" without waiting for anyone I sprinted off towards them. As I got to them, I froze. There in front of me was Izuku cutting, shooting, killing his way through the villains.

It was hard to follow his movements, the only signs showing he was there was a trail of light from his eyes and the piles of bodies left in his wake. I watched as he saved Aizawa-sensei and suddenly I saw a blur jump towards me. Before I could even tell what it was,

 Izuku:"WARLORD'S WRATH!" it flew away and in its place was Izuku.

Izuku:" GRAB AIZAWA AND GET OUT OF HERE!" I saw that he was covered in blood, especially under his eyes. "But you're hurt!" I cried out. He gave me a confused look, then ran his hand under his eyes then his ear. As if he was checking for something.

Izuku: "I'm fine Izumi, get Aizawa and get out of here. I can't fight and protect you both at the same time. Now go!" I grit my teeth, after what I had seen him do I knew I'd only be in his way.

"I'll be back with help!" I said as I pulled Aizawa sensei to me with my quirk. Putting him on my back I ran towards the entrance as fast as I could. Once I got there I set Aizawa-sensei down and Momo made some bandages and gave him first aid.

Momo:" Where is Izuku?!" she asked while focusing on bandaging Sensei, clearly full of worry.

"He stayed behind to hold off a strong villain!" I said tears starting to slide down my cheeks