Mission 30: The Ultimate Exam, Best laid plans

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~~~~Momo POV~~~~~~~~

I looked around at everyone after explaining my plan. It depended on everyone doing their part and my understanding of my fiancee. A single slip-up by anyone and we lose any chance at beating him.

Denki:" Can you explain it again?" Everyone deadpanned at Kaminari and I sighed and explained the first part of the plan again. 

"Alright, I'll explain it again. If I know my Izuku, he'll change how he fights based on the person. If you're weak, he'll fight you with physical strength. If you're weak in studies, he'll plan around you. If you are strong in both, he'll target you first." I said looking around again making sure, that everyone understood

"My point is, he wants us to learn so he'll be attacking our weak points. If I know my Izuku, he'll be the only one out in the field. He'll have Aizawa-sensei and principal Nezu guard the exit together."

"He'll try to separate everyone and go after those he considers the biggest threats first. My guess is he'll go after Todoroki, Izumi, Kirishima, Sato, Tokoyami, or Shoji first."

Shoji:" But what about you and All-might? Wouldn't he target you both as well?" 

"He won't waste time with All-Might, no offense sir, but I'm sure Izuku has a plan for dealing with you quickly. He won't want to waste time with you, besides we're going to need you for something else. As for him coming after me, I have no doubt I'm on that list of targets. In fact I'm counting on it."

I started to make a few things we would need and passed them to those who would need them. We then broke up into the teams we arranged and got ready. Soon the buzzer went off and we entered the field and started the plan. 

~~~~~~~Izuku POV~~~~~~~

As soon as I heard the buzzer go off, I started my hunt. These were inexperienced heros, so my best bet was to take out the bigger threats first. That would break the will of the other weaker students. If they are grouped up, taking out the heavy hitters first would make them scatter.

All-Might being there is annoying but no need to waste my time with him, no matter how strong he is, he can't beat biology. I looked at the special tranquilizer formula in my hand. Making sure to memorize it, so I could craft it when needed.

Now the biggest issue, would be my fiancee Momo. That woman could read me like a book, so she is probably the biggest threat to me. And she knows that, so I have to assume she has a plan for me. I'll just have to be extra careful with dealing with her.

I jumped from rooftop to rooftop scanning for movement on the streets and on the roofs near me. Soon I spotted a group of my classmates moving slowly through the streets together. They were Shoji, Shoto, Sato, Izumi, Momo, and Aoyama.

(' Strange....... most of the heavy hitters are in this group. Just what are you guys planning?" ') I wondered.

Suddenly they stopped and spread out abit as Shoji changed his arms into extra ears. (' Smart, he's their radar. It's too late though.') I activated Warlord at 25% and burst forward towards them as he yelled out "Midoriya's here!".

Before they could react, I zipped through them and got to my target Momo. I scooped her up in my arms and tried to take off with her. But before I could, she was pulled out of my arms by Izumi's teleknesis.

 Instead of stopping, I jumped into an alley and bounced off the walls until I was back on the roof. Suddenly I was surrounded by walls of ice on all four sides, I looked up to seeing shoto  floating down from the sky. Damn Uraraka must have floated him up here.

I crafted an AA-12 loaded with a drum mag of bean bag rounds and fired at Shoto. The bean bags never made it to him, as Tokoyami's dark shadow came out from behind a ice wall taking the hits for him. I heard the sound of engines reving up and ducked and backflipped away from Iida as he missed his kick.

I felt the hair on the back of my neck raise up, I dropped to the ground and laid flat narrowly dodging Aoyama's lazer. Jumping back up to my feet, I was met with a flying Kirishima, behind him was Shoji in a pose as if he had just thrown something.

I bent backwards in an almost perfect 90 degree angle, I placed my hands on his shoulders and my right foot on his stomach, I kicked him upwards and continued the roll and got back on my feet.

('Just where the hell are they coming from? Doesn't matter, there is too much pressure with this level of team work. I have to move this fight.') Before I could be attacked again, I slammed my foot down. Breaking a good part of the building and giving me an escape route.

As I landed on the floor below, I was knocked off balance by Ojiro's tail, as I recovered my balance I swung my fist towards Ojiro. Only to be stopped by Sero's tape wrapping around my arm. Before he could wrap anything else I yanked him towards me by the tape wrapped around my arm.

Before he got to me the tape got dissolved by Mina's acid and I jumped back to avoid the rest flying towards me. Only to be tackled by Sato, who then held me in a bear hug. Not giving him anytime, I powered up Warlord up to 30% and headbutted him stunning him enough to make him let go.

Suddenly a part of the wall moved as Tsu came out of her camouflage, she grabbed me with her tongue and slammed me against a different wall. This wall felt..... sticky? Damn it was covered by Mineta's stupid balls.

Momo:" You really make things hard don't you Izuku? Can't you just go a little easy on us?" she said from the shadows

"You know I ca-" I froze as I lost control over my body as Shinso stepped out of the shadows from where I had heard Momo. He was holding a small box up to his mouth.

('Clever girl.... she gave him a voice changer.')

Shinso:" Stay here." Shinso ordered as I struggled to break free from his and mineta's quirks. He suddenly ran off as Sero and Shoto both showed up. Sero shot more tape onto me and Shoto added ice around me. Before both ran off as well.

I kept struggling to break free from all my bindings, as I thought about what happened. I was attacked by everyone except Tooru, Denki, Jiro, Koda and All-might. I finally managed to break free after a few minutes. 

I started moving towards the exit, why weren't those four included in the attacks? I gave it some thought and smiled wide once I realized their plan. It had to be what she was planning, its what I would do in if I was in her shoes.

First have Koda use insects to temporarily block Aizawa's view, while Tooru got close enough to toss smoke grenades. That would block his view more and make his quirk useless, Denki would then run in and use his go stupid attack hopefully getting both Aizawa and Nezu.

Even if he didn't, Momo would have a back-up plan in the form of Jiro and All-might. Jiro would listen for the exact spot Aizawa would run with Nezu and have All-might intercept them and carry them away from the exit long enough for them to- *BUZZ*

Long enough for all of them to make it though. I smiled as I walked out of Ground Beta and saw all of 1-A standing outside the gate. Seeing me walk through the gate Momo ran up to me and embraced me in a hug. She then gave me a deep kiss and few a couple of minutes she pulled away and asked

Momo:" So how did we do?" She gave me a smirk obviously proud of her plan. I laughed

"You did perfectly, you all did..... but answer me this how did you know where I was all the time after that first fight? It was non-stop after that, its like you knew where I was always."

Momo:" Thats because we did." she said with a laugh as she reached behind my back and pulled something off my back and showed it to me.

I blinked in surprise as I realized what it was and how it got there. She placed a tracker on me when I scooped her up earlier.

"Just how well do you know me Momo?" I said with a booming laugh as I made my way with momo back to the class.