Mission 50: Beach party pt 1

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~~~IzukuPOV~~~~~~~~

The last few days had become..... interesting to say the least. It was the last day of our vacation, and I was outside waiting for our guests to arrive as I pondered the last few days. After our fishing day, as expected Lily beat up Byron, Nemure, and Denki for leaving her behind.

 What wasn't expected, was her suddenly increased flirty nature. Honestly I didn't now what scared me more, the fact Lily became unnaturally flirty or the fact that Momo seemed to allow it. I thought that they hated each other.

I thought Byron would be lording the fact the he was kinda right about the girls just needing to duke it out. It seemed however that he was just as weirded out as I was about this whole thing. I couldn't count on Nemure or Denki for advice on this. 

Nemure because despite being an attractive man, has never tried or wanted a relationship. I got the feeling that he's the type that'll be caught by a predator-type girl. The kind that likes what she sees and goes after it wholeheartedly. Like that green haired girl from 1-B, either way Nemure was useless to me for this.

Don't get me started on Denki, It turns out his act during the hunt for the traitor wasn't all fake. I don't understand how he can be smart enough to earn his spot on Alpha, but dumb enough to try to fire his lighting into the water while he had his feet in the water.

So I doubt he could help with.... whatever this situation I was in. "Hello Midoriya-kun!" I looked up as I came out of my thoughts to see the orange haired big sister of 1-B Itsuka Kendo greeting me as the rest of her class were getting off the bus I sent for them.

"How are you doing Itsuka? Did you guys have any issues on the way?" I asked as she blushed abit from my use of her first name.

"Not really Mid- Izuku-kun, sorry I'm still not used to calling you by your first name. But not really other than having to deal with our local blond asshole

"Its cool, Itsuka just call me whatever you like. We're riding buddies after all, speaking of which I'll show you some work I did on my bike later. So about this blond?" I asked

"Oh its just Monoma being Monoma, I'm surprised you invited him considering how much he hates you guys."

"Ah Mcpunchyface, yeah he's not really a threat. More of a barker than a biter, besides if he gets out of line I'm sure one of us will handle him. To be honest I kinda thought most of you guys would refuse to hang out with killers like me and my team." I said

After the training camp incident, Nezu decided it would be best if 1-B was informed of the situation and my status and true identity. So when I had returned to UA after my escape from the LOV, I briefed 1-B on everything. 

It was during this time where I got to know abit about Itsuka, as most of her class seemed to be somewhat afraid of me. She started to ask me questions about myself, in an attempt to humanize me to her class.

Thats when we found we had a common love of motorcycles and riding them. We became pretty good friends after that, and had even gone riding together. Seeing that I had something in common with the person they respected the most in class, 1-B was less tense around me. Well all most everyone that is.

"They were surprised about who you really are, but they realized you are still a good guy no matter what you have done. Besides I guess you make everyone feel safer, now that they know someone as strong as you is looking out for us." 

"Thanks Itsuka, that actually means alot more to me than you realize. Anywho lets get everyone to drop their stuff off at the house and head down to the beach. It looks like everyone is here now." I said nodding to the second bus pulling up with my 1-A classmates

~~~~~~~TimeSkip/Beach~~~~~~~

After everyone had arrived I introduced my team to the UA students and we headed down to the beach. Mineta made a slight mistake and tried to hit on Lily, at least he wasn't super pervy about it. He was starting to learn, honestly if he had acted like he did at the beginning of the year, I am 100% sure Lily would have killed him.

"Why hello there, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Mineta said to Lily. As Byron, Nemure and Denki froze and watched in horror at the brazen grape boy. I silently prayed for his soul to find peace in the afterlife.

Lily looked down in complete and utter disgust " No, but if you try anything like this again, I'll make sure the pain you feel on the way down to hell will be worse than anything demons can do to you while there."

Mineta teared up, simply nodded and walked away towards Denki. Speeding up the further he got away from her. Denki patted his short friend on the back consoling him. 

"You're lucky she only used words Minoru, you know she can take on Yaoyorozu and even put up a decent fight against Izuku." I heard him say

"Why are all the girls around Midoriya so freaking strong and cruel?!" He cried out

I ignored them and decided to join a few of the guys in playing some quirk volleyball, after picking out our five man teams. My team had Kirishima, Tokoyami, Nemure, and 1-B's Kaibara. 

The other team was lead by Byron and had Sero, Iida, 1-B's Rin and Kuroiro. It was a pretty mixed bag when it came to powers but it could go either way as this was just for fun. 

"Alrighty then! Izuku! you might be my captain and best bud but for now we are mortal enemies! I will defeat you and take your crown as the undefeated king!" he shouted his challenge at me, posing with a hand on his hip and pointing at me with his other one.

I started to laugh "Is that so?" I crafted a crown made of cardboard and placed in on my head "Well then, there's no need to wonder where your god is, cause he's right here! and he's fresh outta mercy!" I shouted adopting the same pose and pointing back.

Nemure just facepalmed not wanting to be seen as the others watched wide-eyed at us. Taking a deep breath and exhaling Nemure explained to the others

"Don't worry about them, thats just how they act with each other. So then shirts vs skins? Who wants to call it?" He said as he pulled out a coin not noticing the sudden lack of noise.

The guys playing quirk volleyball felt a sudden chill as dozens of eyes suddenly focused on them. Sero realized what was happening as Momo and Lily made their way closer to Izuku. He whispered loud enough for the guys to hear him.

"Nobody move..... the girls vision is based on movement.... Shit we got to relaxed and forgot."