Extra Mission: New Alpha Team Bios Pt 1

A/N: While I haven't made a direct refence to it, the Alpha team from Operation Martyrdom  no longer has the all the same members. It was shortly after that mission where most were transferred or given their own teams to lead. These are the members of the "New" Alpha team who will have a small cameo during the sports festival and will have a major role later. Also this roster includes the two characters created by the winners of the guess the Partner/Traitor game.

Byron Rojas

 nationality: American

 Age:20

 Sex: Male 

Height: 5'11" 

Weight:210lbs 

Eye color: Blue 

Hair color: White

 Blood type: Ab+ 

Quirk: Quirkless 

Callsign: Flash 

Rank: 2nd lieutenant 

Combat Rank: C grade 

Alpha team role: Recon/sniper 

Preferred Kit: Primary: Chey-Tac Intervention .408,  Secondary: M-4 A4 5.56 Nato

Time in Alpha team: 3 years 

Time in Parabellum: 10 years 

BIO: Abandoned at the age of 10 by his parents, and abused by his peers due to the fact he was quirkless. Byron Rojas was found and recruited by Parabellum, while quirkless he was found to be an exceptional marksman. 

He was even capable of competing with Pro heros with quirks like Snipe his skill alone. Byron's first mission was a raid on a villain compound, where he saw first hand how much worse his life could have been. It was on this mission where he first met Izuku, and after learning his past he felt a kinship with Izuku due to having similar pasts.

 After Izuku joins parabellum the two become close friends. However when Izuku is given command of Alpha team, Byron swore to Izuku that he'd soon catch up and join him in Alpha. a few years later, Byron did just that joining him as most of the old Alpha team was given their own teams. 

Joining Alpha as Izuku's second in command, Byron was a good fit for the team. Being the oldest on the new Alpha team, he became somewhat of a big brother to the team. He was nice, caring, and very patient with the rest of the team. Often was the mood maker on the team cracking jokes to keep morale high. It was the compete opposite of him in combat, during which you'd think he was more machine than man.

The_R3d_Baron created the above character ^

Name: Nemureru "Nemure" Shi 

Nationality: Japanese

Age:19 

Sex: Male 

Height:6' 0" 

Weight:196lbs 

Eye color: Red 

Hair color: Black

 Blood type: B- 

Quirk: Night Crawler- Small Dark cloud, used mostly for recon. Has the ability to slip into shadows. Is able to move by creating long thin arms and pulling itself along. While in shadow, night crawler is move at incredible speed and remains undetectable. Nemure himself is able to slip into shadows, however has a time limit of ten minutes. If exceeded he will be hit with the drawbacks including: Nose bleeds and extreme exhaustion. 

Callsign: Sleeping Death 

Rank: Sergeant 

 Combat Rank: B grade 

Alpha team role: Recon/infiltration specialist 

Preferred Kit: Custom Wire Gloves called "Razor wind"

Time in Alpha: 2 years 

Time in Parabellum: 5 years 

BIO: Nemureru "Nemure" Shi was bullied and tormented by everyone in his early life due to having a "villainous" quirk. This kept up until the age of 14 when he finally had enough, snapping during a beating from his father, he used Night crawler to strangle his parents before going on a quest of revenge hunting those who had wronged him. 

During this time a member of Alpha team, Paradox, captures and recruits him after feeling pity and being reminded of Izuku during his early missions. Nemure, while seemingly calm and collected is a bit hot-headed and rash especially when the mission involves the mistreatment of quirkless or those with "Villainous" quirks. 

Despite his hot-headed nature, he has come to deeply love and respect Paradox and parabellum and view both as his true family. Working hard to make his new family proud, he made into Alpha team after just three years.

NightmareFuel6666 Created the above character  ^

Name: Liliana "Lily" Yanagi

Nationality: Japanese/French

Age: 18

Sex: Female

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 150ish? Don't know, too scared to ask.

Eye color: Green

Hair color: Blond

Blood type: O+

Quirk: Vibration Impact, can vibrate arms and legs at high speeds and when making contact can transfer all built up energy into said target to literally shake it apart. For example if used on a stone wall, the stone would turned into sand. If used on a person they would explode.

Drawback: Over use causes extreme vertigo

Callsign: Sandstorm

Rank: Corporal 

Combat Rank: A

Alpha team role: Point-man(woman)/Breach& Demo expert

Preferred Kit: Set of twin 1191 pistols

Time in Alpha: 2.5  years

Time in Parabellum:  18 years (from birth will explain in bio)

BIO: Liliana "Lily" Yanagi, is a member of the Kanagi family one of the few families that have exclusively worked for Parabellum since its founding. 

Once Lily was old enough, she began training with her father, Jean Yanagi Commander of Parabellum's France branch.  As with most of the Yanagi,  Lily was a prodigy taking her training and studies with ease. 

This gave her a superiority complex . Jean seeing the problem brewing within his daughter, contacted his old friend and former teammate, Hisashi Midoriya for help. Hisashi suggested that lily spar with his own son Izuku (age 15 at the time) to curb her ego before it got too big.

Lily having been given a combat rank of A grade thought she would win easily against Izuku. Things did not go according her plans. Izuku absolutely destroyed her ego and her self- confidence.

 Izuku instead of looking down on her like she expected, consoled her and explained how she could have done better. It was only after the match, that lily was informed that Izuku had earned an S grade combat rank. 

Seeing how humble and kind he was despite his strength, she developed an interest in him. Which later became affection for him, she decided she would follow after Izuku and transferred the Japan branch of Parabellum. She worked her way up and made it into Alpha team under Izuku. 

So far no one has been brave enough to inform her of Izuku's engagement.